CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:36 pm

UFC® 91 COUTURE vs LESNAR

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:50 am

I stayed at the MGM this past weekend, where the fight was and kept bumping into this guy in the elevator and around the place. I didn't go to the fight and don't follow it at all but the hype around all of it was interesting. Seemed like a very nice guy and stopped for pictures all the time. He was wearing sun glasses on Sunday but I doubt it was because he had a shiner. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:53 am

Regina wrote:
I stayed at the MGM this past weekend, where the fight was and kept bumping into this guy in the elevator and around the place. I didn't go to the fight and don't follow it at all but the hype around all of it was interesting. Seemed like a very nice guy and stopped for pictures all the time. He was wearing sun glasses on Sunday but I doubt it was because he had a shiner. :lol:

I hate you R!!! :lol: :wink:

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:55 am

TattoodGirl wrote:
Regina wrote:

:lol:
Hey love you holiday pics!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:56 am

Regina wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
Regina wrote:

:lol:
Hey love you holiday pics!!

Oh Thanks!!! It wasnt easy going through 600!!! 8O ...should see the Halloween ones :oops: ROTFL

How was Vegas?

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:12 am

Vegas was fun!! I’ll post some of the pics in the radio thread later.

Your Memphis pictures brought back some good memories too.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:21 am

OH COOL!!! I cant wait!!...pics from Vegas...some things dont stay there eh. :lol:

I love Memphis...cant wait to go back...I could live there, right on Beale Street :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:31 am

Regina you lucky bugger....

Did you win some money for the site while you were at the tables? :wink:

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:16 am

xerxes wrote:
Regina you lucky bugger....

Did you win some money for the site while you were at the tables? :wink:

:lol: No I don't gamble.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:27 pm

Gonzo won his fight too. There was one fight with a mad almost cartoon quality uppercut in it though. They replayed it 5 times and every time you could hear the crowd react. You could see the punch was coming from the nose bleed section.

Love how he runs into the fence after.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:32 pm

Yeah I heard he had a pretty short fight and it didn't look like he got hit at all. I saw him up close before and after and he didn't look any different. Monster hands !!! 8O