canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:55 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=11738" target="_blank">Villeneuve: Schumacher won't be remembered</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=News_Links&file=category&catid=2" target="_blank">Sports</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=WDHIII" target="_blank">WDHIII</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2006-08-17 11:26:35
<strong>Canadian</strong>

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:55 pm

I agree Schumacher is a big prick and an asshole, but it sounds like a lot of sour grapes from someone 'kicked out' of F1...

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:44 pm

In 1997 Villeneuve joined a team that couldn't lose, the team Nigel Mansell and Frank Williams had dominated F1 with for two seasons. And Jacques almost lost. When the team became less competitive, Villeneuve bolted to form his own team - BAR. His performance was so pathetic that, the team he helped create fired him. With BMW-Sauber he had his last chance at redemption, but his lack of F1 talent, again, betrayed him.

Unless you're a die-hard F1-afficianado, it's unlikely you retained any memory of Jacques Villeneuve even while he faded (too slowly) into ignominious obscurity. It's a pity that his mouth is unlikely to be retired anytime soon.

Last edited by GunPlumber on Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:14 pm

M. Schumacher just announced that at the end of this season he is retireing from F1. I along with a frined down in austin are huge fans of his. I'm going to miss seeing him race. With todays win he has 90 wins. He is currently in second place 2 pts out of first. Ferrari is 3 points in the lead in the constructors cup.

Buffalo Sabres
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:07 pm

They both are just over paid taxi drivers who cares about F1 anyway. So one is a an Ass the other is a no talent Hack trading on his last name.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:00 am

WDHIII wrote:
Daddy Gilles is probably rollin' over in his grave right now......

No kidding. I can't see Jack as being "Canadian" he talks like an immigrant, and he's a friggin Monaco-living princess. He represents nothing from this country, other than being born here. He grew up in Switzerland, and he should be representing them. I;ve never heard a Quebecer with as phoney an accent as this prick.

If he just kept his mouth shut, I would have said he's just a good driver that peaked too early and had a hard time in F1, he's still in the top 50 or so best drivers in the world, and if I was in the top 50 of ANYTHING in the world I don't think it would give everyone the right to say I suck, I just think he's an arrogant prick. And Schumi? Well he's just German, it's not his fault, If you were the greatest driver of all time, you wouldn't let it get to your head a little? How many languages does he speak anyway? I mean the guy HAS made an effort to be as diplomatic as possible and on interviews he's very PC and well spoken, so what if he's a little full of himself.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:01 pm

Wow...Jacques Villeneuve eh ...The answer to the Question: Name the Canadian who is extremley out of touch with his sport besides Bobby Clarke?

Uhm..Jacques it is you who will be forgotton 30 years from now..

M. Schumacher AKA the RED BARON in his Crimson red Farrari has 90 wins. Currently in second place 2 pts out of first which he will claim and go out on top with 1 or 2 more victories in the season. Ferrari is 3 points in the lead in the constructors cup which they will also take with wins over the next two weeks. Schumacher will go down in history in his sport.. only thing you'll be remembered for Jack.. is steering your car into the wall of every major race course around the world.. then blaming your team and your car...PLEASE.

So Mr Villeneuve Put up or SHUT UP.... uhm do the latter... your dad had class.. Giles.. but you are a a shirt tale glory riding HACK.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:27 am

What have said Jacques is so true.

It's easy to be the best when the car you drive is better, faster, cooler, and you have the finests builders, etc.

But now that Renault taked the big place, Schumi is sad, and give up, to go cry.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:48 am

ehm... J.V.??? he's a blade of grass in comparison to the blooming field of Schumacher's career! never mind that it's ended