CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:17 am

Quote:
The fans are even worse. They ruin every city where they are guests. Especially when they have lost.Feyenoord was kicked out of the UEFA-cup here in Europe, because their fans had been fighting They SUCK!

I agree. The fans (well at least SOME fans) destroy the beauty of the sport for us who just wanna watch it and appreciate its brilliance. *Letting out a few wet ones*

GOD BLESS YOU, FOOTBALL!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:19 am

Quote:
Truer words have never been spoken!
POUND IT!!!

*POUNDING IT*

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:36 am

Per_Leif wrote:
Quote:
I couldn't agree more on soccer, it's a great game for kids and adult recreational. But once you get to the Pro's it turns into a pussy game.

Its obvoius that you have not watched REAL "soccer". Perhaps its a sissy sport where you come from but the game, when its played like it should be played, is hard, tough and legbreaking.

You are so right, but when i watch diving, it's into a pool. I don't want to see it on a soccer pitch.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:44 am

I always thought, that when you play it hard, you get a red card, and are kicked off the game. When you break peoples legs, you have a real problem. At least, here in Holland, that is :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:12 am

Quote:
I always thought, that when you play it hard, you get a red card, and are kicked off the game. When you break peoples legs, you have a real problem. At least, here in Holland, that is

You CAN play hard and tough without being unfare. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:16 am

Quote:
You are so right, but when i watch diving, it's into a pool. I don't want to see it on a soccer pitch.

Its a part of the game :D tactics my friend... tactics... *yes a little bit sarcastic*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:58 pm

Per_Leif wrote:
Quote:
Why does it matter so much if we call it football...is it really that much of a constant burden on you? Who cares. We call it football so what! Get over it

No dont get over it!
To take something as beautiful as our FOOTBALL and give it a whole different name (soccer) is actually stamp on our culture, a spit in the eye on our whole way of living.
And whats the deal with your american "football"?!?!
For F**K sake, you use your hands!!!!!!

Stamping on your culture????? Spitting in your eye?????? and on your whole way of living????? Because we call it we have a game that we call football that happens to be different than yours....wow...You have a really low self esteem. Your culture must not be worth a damn if us saying soccer means we are stamping on it. Must be a pretty weak and feeble culture...but then agian soccer is a cute little game...i would let my daughter play it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:19 pm

Quote:
Stamping on your culture????? Spitting in your eye?????? and on your whole way of living????? Because we call it we have a game that we call football that happens to be different than yours....wow...You have a really low self esteem. Your culture must not be worth a damn if us saying soccer means we are stamping on it. Must be a pretty weak and feeble culture...but then agian soccer is a cute little game...i would let my daughter play it.

Once again i fall victim to a narrowminded, selfish little prick. Do you guys grow on threes there in North America?
If you had followed the discussion then you would know why we dont want you to call it soccer. And the sport you prefer to call football is still played using your hands. Get it? HANDS! HAAAAAANDS!!! Its the little thing on the end of your arm that you use to touch yourself on every saturday night coming home from a club/bar. "Well, next time, im gonna get laid! Thats a promise to you little guy."

And its not a question of us not being proud and having selfesteem. We CAN handle that you call it soccer from time to time, we just feel sorry for you because your still stuck in the "Good ol jolly"-16th century. Its time we educate your sorry little ass!

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:24 pm

If online gaming is a sport then thats my favorite sport.
If not then Hockey.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:38 pm

Hockey hockey hockey hockey

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:05 pm

Per_Leif wrote:
Quote:

Once again i fall victim to a narrowminded, selfish little prick. Do you guys grow on threes there in North America?
If you had followed the discussion then you would know why we dont want you to call it soccer. And the sport you prefer to call football is still played using your hands. Get it? HANDS! HAAAAAANDS!!! Its the little thing on the end of your arm that you use to touch yourself on every saturday night coming home from a club/bar. "Well, next time, im gonna get laid! Thats a promise to you little guy."

And its not a question of us not being proud and having selfesteem. We CAN handle that you call it soccer from time to time, we just feel sorry for you because your still stuck in the "Good ol jolly"-16th century. Its time we educate your sorry little ass!

With what do you use to get around with in the game we call football?
We're still stuck in the 16th century where did that come from?
Anyways what ever happened to "Don't sweat the small thing." you're the first European that I've met that gets this excited about the usage of soccer.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:15 pm

the sports i personaly like and participate in are solo sports.

Skiing & Dirtbiking

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:25 pm

To participate in - volleyball, basketball, track & field
To watch - pretty much anything except baseball

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:16 pm

Per_Leif wrote:
Quote:

You can handle it...really...sure cant tell by the way you flipped out in the post...calling me a selfish little prick, making fun of my saturday night pastime and all...why then was it a problem in the first place....calling it soccer was equivicating it to stamping on your culture. That doesnt sound to me like you can handle it. But thats ok...soccer serves a purpose...it gives all the kids who were cut from the Football team a sport to play during the same season.

Well....it is saturday night (or as i like to call it...date night with Rosie Palm)so i will bid you farewell as i am off to use these little things on the ends of my arms to touch myself.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:44 am

Alta_redneck wrote:
Per_Leif wrote:
Its obvoius that you have not watched REAL "soccer". Perhaps its a sissy sport where you come from but the game, when its played like it should be played, is hard, tough and legbreaking.

Well.. Atleast in football they can apply tactics for themselfes and do have enough brain to come up with a play without joining in a hudle, or whatever they call it in American Football. They do not consolidate with the coach every five minutes or, if that's not enough, wear headsets through which the coach tells them what to do and when to do it. Furthermore, you must be drunk of your ass to be able to enjoy a game where they make a play, which lasts for 1 minute tops and then walks around chatting for 5 minutes waiting for commercials which last another 5 minutes till the next play.

Last edited by OPP on Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next