CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 14024
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:32 pm
 


QBC wrote:
proudcanukchick wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
proudcanukchick wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
Baw chica Wa Wa :lol: :lol:


Pssst... TG... think he can bartend? 8O


:lol:


Oooohhhh .... that is a neccessity...betcha he can 8) :wink:


I think he'll cry when we try to tattoo him though :?

Maybe we should get HIM drunk first :lol:


Hmmmmm...1876 might just do the trick!!!


Oh we are needing to teach you some things...LOL

Dont worry when the endorphins kick in you will enjoy the blessed feel of the needles penetrating your skin at breakneck speed...it will have you coming back for more...trust me :lol: :twisted:


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9953
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:34 pm
 


Endorphins?...who's talking about kids with no parents?..... :roll: PDT_Armataz_01_11


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 14024
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:36 pm
 


QBC wrote:
Endorphins?...who's talking about kids with no parents?..... :roll: PDT_Armataz_01_11


ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

my spleling sucks....Vancouver school system rocks!!! :lol:


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3922
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:13 am
 


westmanguy wrote:
because Canadians don't care for basketball, and it doesn't get the ratings.

Similar to hockey isn't that popular in the U.S. and doesn't get the ratings.


You're not serious are you? Tell that to the fans of the Rangers, Flyers, Stars, Red Wings, Avalance, Sharks, Blue Jackets, Wild to name a few that hockey isn't popular...

Ever notice that there are now more Americans playing hockey then ever before. They are second only to Canada and closing fast.

Mexico has a national ice hockey team. and has won some IIHF championships lately... Hockey is exploding south of Canada...

http://www.iihf.com/home-of-hockey/news ... 419b86c419

Please research your subject matter before posting nonsense.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3922
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:17 am
 


Here you can buy some official IIHF Mexican team jerseys...

http://www.mexicohockey.com/store-mexic ... erseys.htm


Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 53
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:02 am
 


Sports_Master2008 wrote:
It makes me mad to see a sport that was invented by a canadian and only having one canadian team i dont get what is the deal with that can someone explain that to me


It's an American league. We lucky to have one team in it.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 317
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:41 pm
 


DundasBill wrote:
Sports_Master2008 wrote:
It makes me mad to see a sport that was invented by a canadian and only having one canadian team i dont get what is the deal with that can someone explain that to me


It's an American league. We lucky to have one team in it.
NBA(National Basketball Association) which means canada should have more then one team especially since its a canadian game which alot of people dont realize


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 264
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:45 pm
 


I think a team should come to Edmonton, we are the City of Champions after all...





PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:45 pm
 


one team is one too manyImage





PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:47 pm
 


YOUR_DEAD wrote:
I think a team should come to Edmonton, we are the City of Champions after all...



..and thats spelled champignons :lol:


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 317
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:56 pm
 


mtbr wrote:
YOUR_DEAD wrote:
I think a team should come to Edmonton, we are the City of Champions after all...



..and thats spelled champignons :lol:
why its a canadian sport you should have more then one canadian team





PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:00 pm
 


How many people play soccer in Canada?
How come we don't have any major professional leagues?


Image


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 317
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:04 pm
 


mtbr wrote:
How many people play soccer in Canada?
How come we don't have any major professional leagues?Image
cause soccer is for europeans and we have a team we dont need a leauge we got toronto fc





PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:11 pm
 


Sports_Master2008 wrote:
mtbr wrote:
How many people play soccer in Canada?
How come we don't have any major professional leagues?
cause soccer is for europeans and we have a team we dont need a leauge we got toronto fc



based on that idea we shouldn't even have the NHL in Canada


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 317
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:12 pm
 


mtbr wrote:
Sports_Master2008 wrote:
mtbr wrote:
How many people play soccer in Canada?
How come we don't have any major professional leagues?Image
cause soccer is for europeans and we have a team we dont need a leauge we got toronto fc



based on that idea we shouldn't even have the NHL in Canada
no not really cause think about how many canadians play soccer to how many play hockey big difference and hockey is a canadian sport


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.