canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 8:24 pm

Are they too good to win all of a sudden!? :evil:
Is losing out of style in Vancouver now!?
DAN CLOUTIER IS A CIVE!

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 9:12 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

They can still turn it around...

Yep yep this is good old classic Canucks action.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 9:31 pm

I agree, WTF is up with the Canucks?
PUT THE WILD AWAY FOR GOOD NEXT TIME!!!!! :twisted:

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 10:02 pm

But Cloutier is so useless now! Crawford has to start Auld tommorow!

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 10:48 pm

Yeah, start the local kid!!!!

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 7:40 am

Sorry folks, I was just in a bad mood after the loss when Iposted this. But seriously, I might of understood two straight 2-1 or 3-2 losses but 7-3 and 5-1!!!!?

You have to be kidding me!

You may of noticed I took down my Canucks gif. IF the Nucks win tonight, I will consider posting it again. But for now, it doesnt look good.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 8:32 am

You can't pull off two big wins like that against a team like Vancouver just out of luck - The Wild are showing why they're this far into the playoffs and making it a series.

I think Vancouver will take the series, but remember - Lemaire coached the Devils to their first Cup in '95 - ANYTHING is possible.

The Devils will win the Cup anyway. :twisted:

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 1:45 pm

My friend said that Vancouver "intentionally" lost the last 2 for buisness reasons. The more they play in vancouver he says, the more money they make. I think that is 100% bullshit!

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 9:55 pm

WOW! We were winning the series 3-1 and we lose the game 4-2 after winning 2-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Vancouver(Cloutier)! FOR NOTHING!

At first I thought this season would be my favorite ever, it ended up being the biggest rise and fall season in Canucks history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil: we were winning 2-0! :evil:

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:47 pm

So much for the Ottawa vs Vancouver final. Even the Leaf's couldn't blow a lead like that. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 3:10 am

Johnny-Canuck Johnny-Canuck:
My friend said that Vancouver "intentionally" lost the last 2 for buisness reasons. The more they play in vancouver he says, the more money they make. I think that is 100% bullshit!

Part of that is true. In playoffs theNHL poays the salaries and the teams get all the gates etc and dont pay the players. We figured it oiut here ine Edmontont, the oilers stood to make 850,000.00 a game free and clear

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 6:54 am

The way is see it is it's a good thing Vancouver played so badly near the end of the season or they would have face the Wild in the first round *LOL* 8)

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 7:38 am

NHL.com states "Vancouver's loss ruined the chance for the first all-Canada Stanley Cup finals since Calgary beat Montreal in 1989." :evil:

I bet its gonna be just like Carolina of last year, the Wild are going all the way to the finals, only to finnish dead last next year.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 10:48 am

Crap, we lost by 2 points.. what a drag.. Well there's always next year. :D