Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Spent Easter at French Beach and got caught in some nasty early spring weather. 90km winds, rain, sleat, even tried to snow! Not bad even though the camper had no power and my wood was wet.

I wonder though, why the hell do people come all the way out to the woods just to flood a campsite with red neck noise? Billy Ray Cyris? Really? You have to hear that?

Idiots should just stay home.

Attachments:
IMG_2777a.JPG
IMG_2777a.JPG [ 378.66 KiB | Viewed 36 times ]
IMG_2734a.JPG
IMG_2734a.JPG [ 200.33 KiB | Viewed 35 times ]
IMG_2811a.JPG
IMG_2811a.JPG [ 341.3 KiB | Viewed 40 times ]
IMG_2715a.JPG
IMG_2715a.JPG [ 219.58 KiB | Viewed 31 times ]
IMG_2632a.JPG
IMG_2632a.JPG [ 426.55 KiB | Viewed 41 times ]
IMG_2617a.JPG
IMG_2617a.JPG [ 387.35 KiB | Viewed 30 times ]
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Gunnair wrote:
I wonder though, why the hell do people come all the way out to the woods just to flood a campsite with red neck noise? Billy Ray Cyris? Really? You have to hear that?

Another reason the government doesn't allow me to carry a gun in this country...they must figure the music helps keep the wild animals away....f*ckin' morons...... :roll: :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Hyack wrote:
Gunnair wrote:

Another reason the government doesn't allow me to carry a gun in this country...they must figure the music helps keep the wild animals away....f*ckin' morons...... :roll: :roll:

One retard lit off a big firecracker in a campground mostly filled with families. I went over to them and told them to knock it off and one idiot had the nerve to say that it wasn't 11 PM yet (it was 9pm) I was leaving and then I turned around and started walking towards the guy and everyone esle said it would stop.

What an idiot!

Funny thing though, I heard them say "that guy in the kilt" three or four times afterwards. Made an impression if nothing else.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Quote:
...and my wood was wet.

So you had a great day. :D

Nice pics. [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:14 pm

raydan wrote:
Quote:
...and my wood was wet.

So you had a great day. :D

Nice pics. [B-o]

It was fun. The wind and downpour drowned out the sound of the retards.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:17 pm

That's the major reason I will never go to a Provincial park on the weekend, I do most of my camping Mon-Thursday these days. I'd rather head up to Port Renfrew and camp on the beach, last time I was there, it was $10/night. The first night I shared a mickey of JD with the guy doing the collecting.....the next 3 days he waved as he walked by doing his collecting.... R=UP

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Hyack wrote:
That's the major reason I will never go to a Provincial park on the weekend, I do most of my camping Mon-Thursday these days. I'd rather head up to Port Renfrew and camp on the beach, last time I was there, it was $10/night. The first night I shared a mickey of JD with the guy doing the collecting.....the next 3 days he waved as he walked by doing his collecting.... R=UP

Yeah, that's my last long weekend there. Unless it's in the depths of winter, I ain't going back. The operator was really good, a group of idiots kept up up to 3am and she punted them the next day. I hate the drive up to Port Renfrew, however, I really want to go to Fairy lake for some fishing. Jordan River, however, is next.