It's funny 'cause it's true.

Attachments:
fishing.jpg
fishing.jpg [ 26.19 KiB | Viewed 555 times ]
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:20 am

:lol: ....Yes, yes it is...... I just ordered a new boat to prove this theory.... XD

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:22 am

Baked is good, sometimes boiled. But with not much bones, especially if they are tiny. Should say that it's good for oveweight people, till you clean the fish from bones it will take a lot of time but in theory you are already eating.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:34 am

QBC wrote:
:lol: ....Yes, yes it is...... I just ordered a new boat to prove this theory.... XD

[B-o] PICTURES!!!

News Moderator
News Moderator
 Edmonton Oilers

Warnings: (-20%)
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Yogi wrote:
QBC wrote:

[B-o] PICTURES!!!

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:08 am

:lol: .... yeah sure girlie and I quote.."We need the boat with no center seat so we can get an Elk in the boat". And I'm in the dog house... :lol:

Yogi...... 17 ft G3 V-bow jon boat with a 40 hp jet (not in camo though, oh and no duck decoys either or a shot gun... :wink: )....should be able to clip along the rivers at about 30 mph.... :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:42 am

QBC wrote:
Regina wrote:
I went fishing this weekend in Minneapolis.............had linguini and shrimp at Romano's Macaroni Grill. :lol:

How many Italians did you catch?

The way to catch an Italian is to run into him on a soccer pitch. He'll go down as dramatically as possible, like he was shot and won't move until he is revived with a magic squirt bottle.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:43 am

QBC wrote:
:lol: .... yeah sure girlie and I quote.."We need the boat with no center seat so we can get an Elk in the boat". And I'm in the dog house... :lol:

Yogi...... 17 ft G3 V-bow jon boat with a 40 hp jet (not in camo though, oh and no duck decoys either or a shot gun... :wink: )....should be able to clip along the rivers at about 30 mph.... :D

That's a relief. For a second, I though that I was looking at the new class of RCN area defence ships.

Attachments:
1756_vbw.jpg
1756_vbw.jpg [ 52.78 KiB | Viewed 60 times ]
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:50 am

wildrosegirl wrote:
Yogi wrote:
QBC wrote:

[B-o] PICTURES!!!

I'm sure! :lol: :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:58 am

Jabberwalker wrote:
QBC wrote:

That's a relief. For a second, I though that I was looking at the new class of RCN area defence ships.

That's a fine looking rig, Q. Should be able to goe just about anywhere. The 'Boss' should keep her bikini handy tho for the weedy areas! :lol:
What are you doing with the 'old rig'?

I just picked up my 40 hp from the boat shop on Friday. Full service. Hope to be mounting it back on the boat within the next week. I picked up a 6 hp Chyco as a trolling motor but still looking for a matching 8 hp Evinrude. I've been looking online for a complete rig with an 8 hp so that I can swap motors then flip it, but prices this year are up by 1/3-1/2.

News Moderator
News Moderator
 Edmonton Oilers

Warnings: (-20%)
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:59 am

Yogi wrote:
I'm sure! :lol: :lol:

You don't believe me? [angel]

He was bound and bent on another boat, so I figured I should at least make sure it was functional (by that I mean it's big enough to camp on when we're out on the river, AND get an elk back home!). Should be some new adventured in store. You'll have to free some time in that schedule of yours and get in on some of that silliness. :lol:

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:10 am

Not getting rid of the old boat Yogi....that one is going to be the Saskatchewan boat. Once we get a good sized shed or garage up at the homestead there, that boat will get left there for our Saskabush adventures.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:11 am

Jabberwalker wrote:
QBC wrote:

It could be if Bart and the Tea Party militia come across the border with all their guns for the everyday sportsman.... :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:24 am

It's going to be a few more weeks before the ice comes off the river and lakes here....except around the spillways and generating station

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:12 pm

Well, you can always fish there! There are some beautiful big bass that hang around at the base of those dams. Give it a try! Hydro likes to have their dams free of fish infestations!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 13  14  15  16  17  18  Next