CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:30 am

Last edited by dianejsmith on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:11 am

Ummmm try an Australian forum maybe???

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:46 am

The best will be to visit their government site)

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:11 am

I've been wanting to talk about this subject for a few days now.

Thats one of the biggest questions nowadays for people wanting to migrate. Australia or Canada. Uptil recently I wasn't aware of the Australian option. Dunno much about Australia and have know a few Ozzies and not really liking them. But now I'm seriously starting to give it a look.

The payscales are higher even minimum wage, weather is much more friendly and its got a sand desert :D But to me it still not much of a difference in secenry or weather wise moving from Dubai, dunno if thats good or bad ? Basicaly I see Ausralia as a big empty place with a few towns around the coast, not much different than here. But the infrastructure here is top notch, even in the remotest desert you have full telephone signal and broad band and 3G conectivity.

It is a very tough decsion one has to make, I thought I had my mind made up on Canada but me other half thinks I need to give OZ a look aswell so thats what I'm doing.

And guess what I couldn't find any Ozzie Forums ???? to begin my R&D into Australia.

As for the OP. It is kind of lame to be asking about Australian emmigration on a Canadian site.

Australian immgration is much simpler than Canadian and even cheaper, but both are points based. Sine July 2010 a lot of occupations on the FSW list have been asked to be fast tracked or atleast jump the line and be brought forward, my app would fall under this so makes it even tougher to ignore.

Biggest drawback is getting you qualifications certified in Canada, specialy if your in the medical field. While the Australia process step 1 is to have your qualifications assed, only then take it further. i.e: You land with regocnised credentials and qualifications . Means you don't have to drive cabs and flip burgers while waiting for that to happen. Some cases this takes over 5 years.

Ooops : To the OP all your questions can be answered by a MARA approved agent if the govt website is unclear and 1st consultaion is always free. Do try a few different ones for second and third opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:16 am

visit some Australian side dude!

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Lots of immigration consultants available online...try those. Its a great place to settle.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:39 pm

mingshiyaaun mingshiyaaun:
Lots of immigration consultants available online...try those. Its a great place to settle.

Before resurrecting dead threads (generally a nuisance and often seen as rude), a big hint for you might be to look at the post counter of the person who raised it.

In this case...1.

What do you think the odds are that this person is still lurking in the forums in the hope that two years on, you roll into the thread and suggest... Google?

Please stop necroing really dead, and in this case, useless threads.