bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Trolled and counter-trolled and no apologies for the latter.

Come to Pakistan! Bring the Kids!

$1:
In Pakistan, kidnapping is a common crime which has always been neglected and has not been given enough importance it requires. Because of the continuous negligence, kidnappers have found it very easy to kidnap children of almost any age and in return, they ask for handsome amount of money. Last year in Pakistan, about 35,000 cases of child kidnapping had been reported and they’re said to be increasing this year as well. There is yet another thing kidnappers have been doing, called, “kill and dump”.

Many bodies were found in garbage dumps and grounds last year after many kidnappings happened. They usually kidnap children from streets, shops and parks and after taking them away, they call the parents for a large sum of money in return of their child with blackmailing them for not reporting it to the police.

http://pakobserver.net/child-kidnappings/

$1:
The gang who snatched five-year-old Sahil Saeed could be linked to wider militant groups - with child kidnappings becoming a growing problem in Pakistan, leading experts said today.

The adduction was symptomatic of the "extremely weak police force and the general breakdown of law and order in Punjab", said Farzana Shaikh, author of Making Friends With Pakistan.

Pakistan is among the top five most dangerous countries in the world for kidnap and ransom with incidents in the "mid-to-high hundreds" each year, according to estimates from global security firm red24.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 16115.html

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:33 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
We are totally getting trolled.....

:idea:

-J.

It appears so.

I found it weird that the dude who was just banned had something in his sig line about this member though I can't remember it now. Perhaps a link between them?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:13 pm

He's offering his insights into his country. While I've never been to Pakistan, nor do I have any plans to ever go, those Pakistanis I have met in my travels are some of the friendliest and most generous people I've met. They also have great food.

While it does look beautiful, from the videos he posted, I'm spoiled having grown up in Victoria. As far as I'm concerned nothing really compares to what can be found in BC.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:19 pm

It's right up there with Togo on my list of travel destinations.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:21 pm

Nothing against Pakistanis, but let's be honest. As a tourist location, Pakistan is not Switzerland.

(Although if the Swiss aren't careful it could be. :wink: )

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:24 pm

herbie herbie:

Togo, Saskatchewan?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:28 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
He's offering his insights into his country. While I've never been to Pakistan, nor do I have any plans to ever go, those Pakistanis I have met in my travels are some of the friendliest and most generous people I've met. They also have great food.

Most folks are nice everywhere. It's the extremist sewage on the political fringes as well as the empty-hearted wealthy who think they're gods among us that wreck everything for pretty much everyone else.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:34 pm

It's like basing your opinion on the US based solely on the hatred, lies and vitriol that Bart spews here. Pretty sure that most of us have visited there enough or have enough family there that we know it's simply not true.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:40 pm

To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing K-2.

If they had a 5-star hotel at the bottom, I mean. :)

Hey, so I looked up '5-star hotels Pakistan' after saying that to see what there was. Did an image search. One of the pics caught my eye so I googled for the page. It was the Ritz Carleton in Montreal. :D

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:02 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing K-2.

If they had a 5-star hotel at the bottom, I mean. :)

Hey, so I looked up '5-star hotels Pakistan' after saying that to see what there was. Did an image search. One of the pics caught my eye so I googled for the page. It was the Ritz Carleton in Montreal. :D

Well, meanwhile you can climb k2 :) in 3d to be precise

Thanos Thanos:
Most folks are nice everywhere. It's the extremist sewage on the political fringes as well as the empty-hearted wealthy who think they're gods among us that wreck everything for pretty much everyone else.

This is golden comment... [B-o]

herbie herbie:

Welcome anytime, sir. :)

While it does look beautiful, from the videos he posted, I'm spoiled having grown up in Victoria. As far as I'm concerned nothing really compares to what can be found in BC.

Canada is absolutely beautiful in nature...No one can argue that [B-o]

Thanks for your comment.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:08 pm

Watch from 7:22 to 8:00...you're going to see one massive scary shadow of k2 mountain

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:09 pm

If you come, just avoid fiddly dee dee's basement. The nude pictures of Ann(Arne) Coulter pre and post op will traumatize you. 8O

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:15 pm

Karachi Time Scape

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:17 pm

If you come, just avoid fiddly dee dee's basement. The nude pictures of Ann(Arne) Coulter pre and post op will traumatize you. 8O

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:51 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Nothing against Pakistanis, but let's be honest. As a tourist location, Pakistan is not Switzerland.

(Although if the Swiss aren't careful it could be. :wink: )

It's not even Somalia.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 15  Next