CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:30 pm

Congratulations Pakistan for winning the T20 Tri Series in Zimbabwe and remains the No. 1 T20i side of the world.. #PAKvAUS #PakistanZindabad #TriSeriesFinal #TriSeries #AUSvPAK Well done boyz... U r the best...

Salute to Pak Army for making Pakistan Sooper

Pakistani places, dresses, food ; EVERYTHING is sooper

Cuteness from Chitral Valley, Khyber Pakhtunkwa, #Cutepeople of #BeautifulPakistan

#Parkari #Kolhi #Hindu #lady with her #cultural #wears in #Sindh #Pakistan

Jinnah International Airport has a capacity of handling 12 million passengers annually. It is the primary hub of Pakistan International Airlines. The Jinnah Terminal was completed in 1992 at a cost of US $100 million.

9th consecutive T20I series win ✅ Highest successful T20I run chase for Pakistan ✅ First tournament over Australia in 28 years ✅ The Zimbabwe T20 Tri-Series Champions, Pakistan #PAKvAUS

Jigran Valley AJK #BeautifulPakistan

Mighty Tirch Mir, Peak of Hindukush Mountain range, An amazing Sunset view from Birmughlasht Chitral Gol National Park, Chitral Valley, Khyber Pakhtunkwa #BeautifulPakistan Credits and many thanks to @AsmarHussain

https://twitter.com/pakistaninpics?lang=en

https://twitter.com/hashtag/SooperHaiPakistan?src=hash&lang=en

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:26 am

The curiosity to lead the harder one always make you stronger one. Fredrik Strang at Broad Peak. #BraodPeak #Karakoram #GilgitBaltistan #BeautifulPakistan #Gilgittheheaven

As I entered class, he was standing at door. I asked his name, he said "Wazir e azam". When asked does he want to be Wazir e azam too? he said he wants to join Pak Army. He is student of class prep in a school in Kalash Valley, Chitral. Credits for photo and text: @AsmarHussain

Gulpur waterfall Kotli AJK #BeautifulPakistan @Amazing_pk

Skardu, #BeautifulPakistan

#Haldi Cones Dist Ghanche , #Baltistan

Good morning Pakistan with some lovely clicks of Jahaz Banda: a large meadow in the upper reaches of Kumrat Valley, Upper Dir Khyber Pakhtunkhwa #BeautifulPakistan. Credits and thanks to my friend and colleague "Mustafa Amin"

.@Official_PIA ‘s Air Safari has arrived! Check out the scenic view of Snow clad K2 and other 8000s. #Pakistan Credits: @Official_PIA

Pakistan Monument, Islamabad #BeautifulPakistan #GilgitTheHeaven #GilgitBaltistan #Islamabad #Nature #green Credits : SM Bukhari.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 9  10  11  12  13