Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:56 am

bootlegga bootlegga:
Bari who?

If you're a media wonk then she matters. Normal people would not be expected to GAF about her.

I just called you 'normal'. 8O

No offense intended! :P

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:00 pm

Good breakdown of who she is/was.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:58 am

Scape Scape:
Good breakdown of who she is/was.

Still, this is the first time I've heard of her, and I still don't care.

But thanks for the context!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:25 am

It matters because she's politically similar to you and most moderate liberals. And she like so many conservatives is the subject of venomous attacks and hostility from orthodox Marxists.

The long and short of this is that if you think you're safe from the goddamned fucking Marxists you're wrong.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:35 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
It matters because she's politically similar to you and most moderate liberals. And she like so many conservatives is the subject of venomous attacks and hostility from orthodox Marxists.

The long and short of this is that if you think you're safe from the goddamned fucking Marxists you're wrong.

Dude, between the Sons of Odin, Proud Boys, Hells Angels, Aryan Guard; I am far more concerned about actual fascists than commies.

$1:
The OPV estimates there were 20 to 30 people involved in Antifa and anti-racist groups in Calgary, with only a small number who support violence during confrontations with the far right.

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/local- ... ind-report

If there were any Commies left in Alberta, the bindlestiffs are already packing up their shit and are thinking of moving to BC.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:12 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Dude, between the Sons of Odin, Proud Boys, Hells Angels, Aryan Guard; I am far more concerned about actual fascists than commies.

None of these people are rioting, looting, burning, and murdering.

To the contrary, the Hells Angels and the Mongols actually declared a truce in their joint effort to protect Placerville (about 40 miles from here) and several other cities around the country from the Antifa/Marxist scum. This includes Coeur d'Alene, Idaho where they were welcomed by local law enforcement and were complimented by the same for their exceeding courtesy while in that same town.

Even the Nation of Islam is starting to organize resistance to the Marxists and to the extent that they oppose the Marxists I'm happy to cheer them on.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:00 pm

Isn't she the same one who claimed Tulsi Gabbard was an Assad toadie on Rogan's podcast, demonstrated she didn't know what the word toadie meant, and then couldn't articulate a single true negative thing against Gabbard?

Joe Rogan: She's an Assad Sycophant? How so?
Bari: Oh yeah it's known
Joe: What did she say
Bari: I can't remember

Fuck I'm surprised she still had a job after that travesty of a podcast. Sounds lost the respect of her colleagues because she outed herself as a fucking idiot.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:52 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
bootlegga bootlegga:
Bari who?

If you're a media wonk then she matters. Normal people would not be expected to GAF about her.

I just called you 'normal'. 8O

No offense intended! :P

You take that...wait, carry on! :lol: