bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:11 pm

Regina Regina:
Well at least he had a spoon. Better than getting forked to death.

Some of you dream of getting forked to death.

Last edited by Jabberwalker on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:59 am

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Tell me Bart, how close would you let the guy get to you before you opted to use force to stop him? How many times to you tell him to stop approaching you?

Do you wait until your shanked with a knife? Or wait for an open-arm hug and hope it's a spoon?[/quote]

Force, or lethal force?

$1:
As I said, it's easy for you to sit back and judge from behind your computer screen and not be in the moment. You're good at doing that.

I'd love to see someone second guess your personal decisions while not being part of them and see how well you react to that. I suspect, it wouldn't be favourable.

I'd hold the police to at least the standard of the military doing combat operations in a warzone.

If cops can not handle that level of restriction they should find employment elsewhere.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:46 am

Xort Xort:

Force, or lethal force?

Whatever it takes to neutralize the suspect to avoid personal harm.

As I said, it's easy for you to sit back and judge from behind your computer screen and not be in the moment. You're good at doing that.

Xort Xort:

I'd hold the police to at least the standard of the military doing combat operations in a warzone.

If cops can not handle that level of restriction they should find employment elsewhere.

Apples and oranges. War is very different from policing in so many ways, it's not even comparable.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:12 pm

DrRosen DrRosen:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
OTI: When I used to deal with armed adversaries in a war zone I was still held to a higher standard of accountability than I see with police agencies. Some of the shit these morons leaves them 'in fear for my life' would have gotten me laughed all the way to the stockade. And thank you for defending the assclown who killed the guy with the spoon. Nice to know I can count on you to defend tyranny no matter how asinine it may become.

You're so full of shit it's astounding. Call of Duty on your PlayStation is the closest you've ever ben to war zone.

Ah yes, a classic example of the kettle/pan syndrome.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:33 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
DrRosen DrRosen:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
OTI: When I used to deal with armed adversaries in a war zone I was still held to a higher standard of accountability than I see with police agencies. Some of the shit these morons leaves them 'in fear for my life' would have gotten me laughed all the way to the stockade. And thank you for defending the assclown who killed the guy with the spoon. Nice to know I can count on you to defend tyranny no matter how asinine it may become.

You're so full of shit it's astounding. Call of Duty on your PlayStation is the closest you've ever ben to war zone.

Ah yes, a classic example of the kettle/pan syndrome.

Oh dear...is Professor Sock Puppet, the Floridaman back. I had him on ignore (at his request :wink: ) but I can still see him in quotes.

This is the guy who claims to be a professor of middle ages history, but doesn't know there was still a Muslim presence in Europe after the 8th century.

I call him Professor Sock Puppet just because the name is catchy. Normally these drop-in trolls come with a Double-D. So either he's innocent, or the puppet master was afraid of the connotation of the word "Dosen" this time. :P

Hope you don't mind Professor Floridaman, but I'm going to take you off ignore. It's slow and I need the entertainment.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:36 pm

Another MHA that slipped through the cracks

Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:31 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
This is the guy who claims to be a professor of middle ages history, but doesn't know there was still a Muslim presence in Europe after the 8th century.

Never claimed either of those things. But I have earned two, and am working on my 3rd degree in history from actual accredited universities. I know that's no replacement for the superior learning you've achieved from whack-job internet sites, but I what can I do?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:36 pm

[popcorn]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:52 pm

27 years old, career student with an attitude like that... what do you think that adds up to?

I'll take an educated guess... still lives with his parents, has never had a job and is probably still a virgin. 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:15 pm

DrRosen DrRosen:
Never claimed either of those things.

Close enough. Doesn't matter. Don't clutch your pearls and lose consciousness over it. Nobody believed what you were hinting at back then anyway. :wink:

BTW if this is, as you say, such a "whacko internet site" what are you doing back here? Not complaining or anything. Glad you could find a place you feel comfortable.

ROTFL

Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:21 pm

When did I say this was a whacko site? you seem to have reading comprehension issues, among others.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Well you know, evidence suggests ..

Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:27 pm

raydan raydan:
27 years old, career student with an attitude like that... what do you think that adds up to?

I'll take an educated guess... still lives with his parents, has never had a job and is probably still a virgin. 8O

Really? You're going to join with the likes of Bart, Martin and Fiddlefuck and pile on me? I thought you were one of the good people here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:30 pm

I am... can't you tell? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:34 pm

DrRosen DrRosen:
When did I say this was a whacko site? you seem to have reading comprehension issues, among others.

Jeesh Doc, don't get all huffy. :lol:

It's a natural mistake.

When you say...

DrRosen DrRosen:
I know that's no replacement for the superior learning you've achieved from whack-job internet sites

I just naturally you assume you're referring to all the stuff I learn at this one. Seeing as you know...we're here and all. But that's not what you mean, you say? Very well.

So you approve of this one then, do you? Glad we could meet you're approval there Professor :lol: .

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2378 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 9  10  11  12  13  14  15 ... 159  Next