Some other country did it  0%  [ 0 ]
Chuck Norris did it  38%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 16

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:02 pm

Ok, lets face it. Abbas, Calgary, and other foilers will keep bringing this up unless it is put to rest. So, lets keep everything in one place. All welcome to offer input, maybe we should sticky this incase any new people try to bring this up. Foilers, please do no C & P like 500 pages worth of shit. No one will read it, and it is not considered a victory. It's just annoying. I personally invite Blue_Nose for his knowledge of engineering. For shits, lets toss in a poll. Game on.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:04 pm

Watching this vid this should be required before posting.

screw loose change not freakin again.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:10 pm

I think Al Qaeda did it, and Humas helped fund it.

I was watching an interesting documentary on FOX NEWS, about Humas operating in the United States and Canada with illegal operations and sending the money back.

They also mention a quick blurb where the U.S. government had reason to believe that Humas had some involvement in 9/11.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:16 pm

tritium tritium:
I think Al Qaeda did it, and Humas helped fund it.

I was watching an interesting documentary on FOX NEWS, about Humas operating in the United States and Canada with illegal operations and sending the money back.

They also mention a quick blurb where the U.S. government had reason to believe that Humas had some involvement in 9/11.

That video go's through most of that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:23 pm

It's 3 hours long,you only have to watch the first 30 minutes to get the gist of what tactics the foilers use.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:05 pm

I sure hope Abbass watch's that video,those guys did their homework.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:14 pm

ziggy ziggy:
It's 3 hours long,you only have to watch the first 30 minutes to get the gist of what tactics the foilers use.

That is ridiculous that anyone would think the U.S. Government would do something like this to their own people.

It's just stupid, stupid, STUPID!!

I was down there when it happen at the airport, and saw it on the television, the confusion at the DFW Airport from people waiting. The fear on the faces of people in shock and I will never forget it.

It's taking Bush bashing to the extreme, people are so obsessed with hatred with President Bush. *shaking head in frustration*

good night....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:42 pm

tritium tritium:
ziggy ziggy:

That is ridiculous that anyone would think the U.S. Government would do something like this to their own people.

It's just stupid, stupid, STUPID!!

I was down there when it happen at the airport, and saw it on the television, the confusion at the DFW Airport from people waiting. The fear on the faces of people in shock and I will never forget it.

It's taking Bush bashing to the extreme, people are so obsessed with hatred with President Bush. *shaking head in frustration*

good night....

I just got off nightshift and sat down on the couch and watched it live.
Watching the vid again to brush up for the foiler/deniers and the footage still gives me goosebumps and brings me back to that day.

Why do people think That Bush did it? Because they have a hate on for either him,his govt. or the USA.

Anyone who watch's the whole video and still thinks Bush was behind 9/11 is a denier and nothing you say will sway them(C123). :roll:

Anyway,some wicked footage of the attacks and I think they address every single point brought up by the foilers.

Blue is an engineer,I would like to hear his thoughts on the video,lots of structural engineering questions.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:01 am

lol,

A 3 hour video that was shown by FOX. I wonder if there is even a little bias. NAhhh, it couldn't be. But then again, it did help bush win his election :D

I know you guys have more solid sources then that, otherwise this debate is going no where.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:05 am

Abbas Abbas:
lol,

A 3 hour video that was shown by FOX. I wonder if there is even a little bias. NAhhh, it couldn't be. But then again, it did help bush win his election :D

I know you guys have more solid sources then that, otherwise this debate is going no where.

arguing must be easy when you choose to dismiss sources that you don't like.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:09 am

Abbas Abbas:
lol,

FOX? Guess like C123 you wont watch it because your scared of the truth.

I dont get fox,and if you dispute whats on that video then come up with a fact or two if you can.

I'll wait,got a busted leg and got a month or so stuck in this chair so bring it on. :o

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:33 am

ZIGGY PM

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:58 am

ok since we are playing Videos game, then check this on out and I would love to see your prove it wrong because it will only help me understand the situation better:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... +mysteries

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:06 am

Abbas Abbas:
ok since we are playing Videos game, then check this on out and I would love to see your prove it wrong because it will only help me understand the situation better:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... +mysteries

You have to counter mine first,so far you have dismissed it without even watching it and now you want us to watch YOUR version?

I dont think so dude and plus everything on your link is addressed in the vid I posted.

You really should watch it before commenting anymore. :wink:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:59 am

Here's a good one!

Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State (Alex Jones)

BTW Ziggy.. the first initial 4 minutes of LC was to show that the American government does not have a clean sheet when it comes to using terror on it's own and then using it as a pretext to war. So, if they are still waiting, mabey you should mail them about that...

Further more, I think that inorder to fully understand the width of the 9/11 conspiracy you have to look at the powers in play. To do this you would have to look back a few years. WW II and the groving "Military Industrial Complex" and the assassination of John F. Kennedy, Robert Francis "Bobby" Kennedy and Martin Luther King jr. Why were they assasinated, by whom and how did these events change or sustain the power structure in the U.S.
This has been going on for along time but people are just now "waking up".

Last edited by OPP on Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.