CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:34 pm

Nope, just the American homophobe.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:32 pm

Source is Herman Cain. Got something that's not batshit?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:16 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
andyt andyt:
Really? They should be able to refuse to serve whomever they want? So, refuse to rent an apartment or hotel room? Refuse restaurant service? Gonna go back to the days of "No ni****s, no Jews, no dogs"? You guys need to give your heads a shake.

Yes Andy they shouldn't be forced. Their business will fail or succeed based on their choices. Myself personally would have no issues taking anyone's money, including muslims who I can't stand. I'd even take YOUR money. :lol:
You don't seem to think that people will vote with their wallet and boycott these places.

Forced? C'mon man. When you walk into a place of business I would think one should have a pretty fucking reasonable expectation to be provided with the service said business provides.
Maybe these uptight, "Christian" business owners should make sure they denote their business as catering to Christians.

Or we could take a nice step back in history and just have them put up "No faggots" signs in their windows. Maybe have separate water fountains and schools for them too. Make them ride at the back of the bus. Don't let them into hospitals because someone might get some "queer blood" on them and turn gay.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:46 pm

A thread about this has been going for months on gasbuddy, they just can't stfu and move on.
Soup Nazi won't serve you cuz he doesn't like your face, no problem. No soup because you're gay, a Jew, Indian or black... Soup Nazi in deep shit.
Fuck this hiding behind your bigot version of religion.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:17 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Chick-Fil-A stood up for traditional marriage and the boycott by the pro-gay crowd resulted in a backlash from people like me who did a "Buycott" that resulted in the past three years of CFA posting record profits.

Anymore the only fast food I eat is CFA or In-N-Out Burger (which is another Christian-owned firm).

Given the profits of both firms I'm obviously not alone.

plenty of people with hate down there.

Attachments:
3CysD2t.jpg
3CysD2t.jpg [ 167.37 KiB | Viewed 162 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:31 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
andyt andyt:
Really? They should be able to refuse to serve whomever they want? So, refuse to rent an apartment or hotel room? Refuse restaurant service? Gonna go back to the days of "No ni****s, no Jews, no dogs"? You guys need to give your heads a shake.

Yes Andy they shouldn't be forced. Their business will fail or succeed based on their choices. Myself personally would have no issues taking anyone's money, including muslims who I can't stand. I'd even take YOUR money. :lol:
You don't seem to think that people will vote with their wallet and boycott these places.

Forced? C'mon man. When you walk into a place of business I would think one should have a pretty fucking reasonable expectation to be provided with the service said business provides.
Maybe these uptight, "Christian" business owners should make sure they denote their business as catering to Christians.

Or we could take a nice step back in history and just have them put up "No faggots" signs in their windows. Maybe have separate water fountains and schools for them too. Make them ride at the back of the bus. Don't let them into hospitals because someone might get some "queer blood" on them and turn gay.

So you want to force racists, bigots, homophobes, etc to hide their hate and keep supporting them. Good to know, but I prefer to know who they are up front and not support their business.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:40 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:

So you want to force racists, bigots, homophobes, etc to hide their hate and keep supporting them. Good to know, but I prefer to know who they are up front and not support their business.

Or, ya know, go with what I said previously
I I:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:55 am

raydan raydan:

Thing is, there are probably quite a few gay Christians. :D

My calling them uptight and putting Christians in quotes was what is referred to as, "Classic British understatement". It was easier to do that than type out, 'unwarrantedly pious, bible-thumping, fundamentalist half-wits', not to be confused with actual Christians. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:49 am

People suggesting businesses should be able to refuse service to anyone they please are obviously white and straight and have no idea of what it would be like to be refused service, to have to go to their people's ghettos to get what they need. Unbelievable.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:30 am

Ever read about the south in the bad old days? If you pull into a small town with one hotel, and they tell you "Pepsis" not welcome here, you just going to shrug your shoulders?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:42 am

For as far as I know, being gay is still a valid reason for firing an employee or not hiring one, in the US.

That didnt change just because they can now get married.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:43 am

Very mixed message from you. You support businesses being able to refuse service, yet say you can't wait until they are taken to court. WTF?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:09 am

andytroll andytroll:
People suggesting businesses should be able to refuse service to anyone they please are obviously white and straight and have no idea of what it would be like to be refused service, to have to go to their people's ghettos to get what they need. Unbelievable.

Says the guy who doesn't like certain minorities in "his" city. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:12 am

raydan raydan:
andyt andyt:
Very mixed message from you. You support businesses being able to refuse service, yet say you can't wait until they are taken to court. WTF?

What I'm saying is that you don't force them to serve everybody, you just make it very expensive for them if they refuse to serve a certain group of people. Public opinion, backlash and maybe as a last resort bringing them to court... those are the best weapons we have to stop this.

EXactly what do you think forcing them means? Police with guns drawn? taking them to human rights councils is how it works - they can be fined and given and injunction. Disobey the injunction and they go to prison for contempt of court.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:18 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
andytroll andytroll:

Says the guy who doesn't like certain minorities in "his" city. :lol:

What I don't like is when minorities form enclaves where you can't get service in English, landlords only rent to businesses of the same ethnicity, hiring is only within the same ethnicity, and so forth. What I don't like is when a specific ethnicity reaches such a critical mass that they feel no pressure to assimilate, but basically form little home countries in Canada, don't learn the language and just deal with other people of their own ethnicity. You of course support Muslims, say, doing just that.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 13  Next