bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:40 pm

N_Fiddledog wrote:
I don't know Beave.

If you're invoking Christopher Cantwell, wasn't he a neo-nazi? Are you sure that's what Hillary meant by deplorables?

I don't think it was but if that's what's important to you then - Agreed those neo-nazis are idiots. Luckily there are very few of them. I wouldn't let them scare me if I was you, Beave. It's unlikely you'll ever meet a real one. Notice I said a "real" one.

I guess you used your powers of wilful ignorance to ignore this:

Quote:
the perfect gift for any Patriot, Trump supporter, conservative, republican person you may know.”

Yeah neo-Nazis are Deplorables

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:08 pm

Deplorable is about the nicest word one can use to describe Trump & his supporters.

"The world is laughing at President Trump," says the ad from former vice-president Joe Biden's campaign for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination. "They see him for what he really is: dangerously incompetent and incapable of world leadership."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/biden- ... -1.5385660?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:39 am

herbie wrote:
"... and incapable of world leadership."
Oh, I get it!
As long as the CBC-audience expects/accepts that the office of the U$$A president is to lead the world, then all is good in the empire.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:19 am

BeaverFever wrote:
Don’t worry guys here’s one that highlights the awfulness of the right wing Deplorables and thieir White Nationalist friends

Quote:
Amazon has come under fire .

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... r-backlash

People might have missed this one:

Amazon pulls Auschwitz-themed Christmas ornaments, although other Holocaust merchandise remains on site

I mean, what were they thinking?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:25 am

Quote:

That the Holocaust could be a festive thing? I mean, I wouldn't market a Nazi murder-factory on a festive ornament, but then again; I'm not an idiot.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:35 am

llama66 wrote:
Quote:

That the Holocaust could be a festive thing? I mean, I wouldn't market a Nazi murder-factory on a festive ornament, but then again; I'm not an idiot.

You have to wonder about the whole business model and production process. Did no one along the way stop to wonder if a Jewish extermination was appropriate as a Christian celebration?

[huh]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:08 am

They're idiots, idiots don't think.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:22 am

I guess I just have an analytical side that likes to understand the rationale behind decisions that normal people like you and I see as obviously absurd.

That's why I like having Chuckie around. He's an obvious case of thought processes gone terribly askew. So far askew that he doesn't even realize how broken they are. Its fascinating!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:33 pm

Charles is less trouble to me as a Moderator than some of the people who respond to him.

:idea:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:34 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
Charles is less trouble to me as a Moderator than some of the people who respond to him.

:idea:

I pride myself on two things,
1. being a pain in the ass
2. my childishness.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:05 pm

DrCaleb wrote:
llama66 wrote:
Quote:

You have to wonder about the whole business model and production process. Did no one along the way stop to wonder if a Jewish extermination was appropriate as a Christian celebration?

[huh]

Just wait for next year they will have replica human skin lamp shades. Just like the Nazi Camps made. That will bring out the Christmas spirit in all the Nazi wanabe's

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:18 pm

stratos wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:

[huh]

Just wait for next year they will have replica human skin lamp shades. Just like the Nazi Camps made. That will bring out the Christmas spirit in all the Nazi wanabe's

That's a myth. There is only one, slightly credible story of it, and that was purported to have a tattoo. Practicing Jews won't get tattoos willingly.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:20 pm

Quote:
That's a myth. There is only one, slightly credible story of it, and that was purported to have a tattoo. Practicing Jews won't get tattoos willingly.

shh the Neo-Nazi scum don't know that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:55 pm

Quote:
Trump Official Who Doesn't Want Poor People to Have Publicly-Funded Healthcare Wants Public to Pay for Stolen Ivanka Jewelry

New reporting by Politico reveals that Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Administrator Seema Verma filed a claim for over $40,000 for items stolen while she gave a speech bashing Medicare for All.

President Donald Trump's official in charge of Medicare and Medicaid, Seema Verma, came under fire after Politico reported Saturday that she submitted a $47,000 claim for reimbursement on the taxpayers' dime for stolen, uninsured items items.

The bulk of the claim—for which the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) ultimately reimbursed her $2,852.40—was for roughly $43,000 worth of jewelry. Among the roughly two dozen pieces was an Ivanka Trump brand pendant whose estimated value was $5,900, according to documents obtained by Politico. A $325 claim for moisturizer was also among the items included.

The theft reportedly took place in July of 2018 in San Francisco when Verma's luggage was stolen from a rented SUV as she delivered a speech in which she bashed Medicare for All and the Affordable Care Act.

An HHS spokesperson told Politico that submitting a claim while on work travel "is not an unusual practice for federal employees," though items "inherently" for non-work uses would not be covered.

"Staff were unaware of a federal health employee previously filing a claim as large as $47,000," the news outlet added.

The attempt at reimbursement for the apparent luxury items from an official who's repeatedly attacked the key safety net programs drew condemnation from former head of the Office of Government Ethics Walter Shaub.

"Verma is worried about wasting government money on 'unnecessary' medical care for poor people, but she wants the government to reimburse her for $47,000 worth of jewels and clothes she took on a government trip," Shaub tweeted Sunday.

Robert Maguire, research director at watchdog group CREW, suggested Verma's move was more evidence of Trump's betrayal of his campaign vow to "drain the swamp" of Washington corruption.

... More recent reporting on Verma has focused on the supposed "bad blood" between her and HHS Secretary Alex Azar, and her hiring of Trump allies as consultants, to the tune of $2.5 million, in order to boost her image

. https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/ ... care-wants

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:59 pm

DrCaleb wrote:
People might have missed this one:
Oh, I get it!
Nobody working at Amazon noticed until everybody else in the world noticed it!
Funny how that works!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 569 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 30  31  32  33  34  35  36 ... 38  Next