canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:58 am

$1:
Los Angeles police have launched an investigation into social media influencer Durte Dom after he took credit for a dangerous viral stunt that saw a Tesla fly over the crest of a hill and crash into parked cars.

The LAPD’s central traffic division posted a $1,000 reward for information regarding the incident on Sunday evening, but later that night asked the public to stop reporting Dominykas Zeglaitis — who goes by Durte Dom on social media — after getting a deluge of reports.

They said in the tweet that the influencer is “considered a person of interest based on the public postings on his account.”

Tesla crash sparks police hunt for social media influencers involved in stunt

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:12 pm

Mocking someone for describing themselves to blind people has to be the bottom of the barrel.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:43 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Couple here were into that bullshit, lost their mansion and shop on acreage here 5 years ago. Now they've built a new one and I wonder if they'll try it again. They also led the Flu Trucks Clan crowd in this town.

I should try the Jesus said to render unto Caesar, but he was stabbed to death so I don't have to render to anyone argument.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:00 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

This would elicit a throat punch from me if I saw/knew someone who did this. Familiar bonds be damned.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:58 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

The fact that someone would go to a lemonade stand and pay with a 100$ bill is a huge red flag.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:12 am

raydan raydan:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

The fact that someone would go to a lemonade stand and pay with a 100$ bill is a huge red flag.

Definitely, but the loser took advantage of the inexperience of the boy to get away with it. It sure won't happen again though!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:42 pm

A Christian school in Florida told parents that gay, transgender, and nonbinary students will be forced to 'leave the school immediately'

https://www.insider.com/christian-schoo ... ely-2022-8

F**K these holier than thou fake Christians who only "pretend to believe" so they can hate anything different than them. Defund or shut down the whole lot of those schools and remove the NPO designation of all the churches attached to them.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:00 pm

There’s no stronger hate than ‘Christian love’.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:50 am

Women journalists targeted in co-ordinated campaign of hate: Canadian Association of Journalists

$1:
Syed, a climate reporter with the online publication, The Narwhal, says the hate mail often follows reports she files on ethnic and immigrant communities. But the messages are rarely about the issues raised in the articles she writes.

“They tend to be personal attacks. They attack the colour of my skin, my background, my identity or my relationship with countries I’ve lived in and my relationship with the communities I’m from,” says Syed, who is a Muslim Pakistani-Canadian. “They don’t want you to exist on the platform you have.”

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1016 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 63  64  65  66  67  68  Next