Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:06 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Well, here's the tolerance the gays have for Christians:

http://www.thepcmdgazette.com/christian ... upporters/

Ah yes, they should just continue to tolerate "Christian" intolerance because "Christian" intolerance comes from what they believe is a "higher power" ROTFL

But yeah, after centuries of persecution by Christians(and still going on in that so-called bastion of freedom and justice called the USA), the occasional backlash against them is all the proof I need that gay people aren't tolerant of Christians. :roll:

It's kind'a fascinating really. You'll give out a good ol' "rah rah, sis-boom-bah" to anyone who overcomes bullying by fighting back, and yet after centuries of bullying, murder, torture and the abrogation of their basic human rights by Christians, gay people fighting back is an act of "intolerance".

So I guess the American Revolution was nothing more than a bunch of grumpy, intolerant Americans.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:58 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
So you'd be ok with the DMV turning you down for a license renewal because they don't like conservatives? You know, because it's not a right and all?

The IRS has been singling out conservatives and refusing them tax exempt status for their non-profit organizations and they've also been targeting conservatives like Dinesh D'Souza for repeated, punitive audits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_targeting_controversy

Are you okay with that?

D'Souza is both a convicted criminal and habitual liar.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:56 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Funny how you folks don't hesitate to condemn all of Christianity due to the mere words of a few people but you'll limitlessly defend the actions of Islam and the murderous acts of now literally millions of moslems.

:idea:

Don't you do that in reverse? Condemn all of islam due to the words (and albeit actions) of the few but limitlessly defend the actions of of Christianity and the hate inciting actions of now literally millions of christians?

What's the difference?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:04 pm

raydan raydan:

Lots of them do.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:05 pm

bike riding is "gay"?

i'm getting high school flashbacks

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:17 pm

Yep:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:10 pm

Unsound Unsound:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I answered it genius. :roll:

Maybe I missed it, but all I saw was you answer a question with a question.

If I recall the sequence correctly, you were asked if you would be ok with it if you were refused a driver's license because of your conservative views. Your response was to ask if Beaver was ok with conservatives being targeted by the IRS.

All I get out of that is that you think it's ok to treat gays unfairly because conservatives are treated unfairly.

Am I misreading it?

Sure hope so, cause at present it seems that you are putting a whole lot of effort in denying a portion of humanity their rights and dignity mainly because of a few passages in your holy book while at the same time completely ignoring the central tenant of said book. Unless you feel that "eye for an eye" is a better description of Jesus' ministry than "do unto others" is.

So... did yo u miss this Bart, or are you still trying to decide whether you're Jewish or Christian?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:18 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
bike riding is "gay"?

Obama is kind of gay acting and my gaydar goes off w him sometimes and it was a joke w the black guys at my old school.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:22 pm

MeganC MeganC:
bike riding is "gay"?

Obama is kind of gay acting and my gaydar goes off w him sometimes and it was a joke w the black guys at my old school.

he has a wife and two children. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:33 pm

Not the first gay man to do that. As soon as he's done with politics, he'll divorce Michelle and marry DeShawn. He can come out now that his true agenda, the homofication of a once proud nation has been accomplished. Pride used to have a totally different meaning, til those queers took it over.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:37 am

MeganC MeganC:
bike riding is "gay"?

he has a wife and two children. :|

My history teacher in Grade 7 had a wife and daughter and he was a serious flamer. If he wasn't gay, then he was by far the most effeminate heterosexual I've ever met.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:18 am

I imagine 1979 might have been a different climate :lol:

I know it's a "thing", I just think going off about "gaydar" and all that shit on pretty clearly heterosexual celebrities is a perverse and creepy hobby.