Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:44 pm

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/o ... -data.html

$1:
He is thus the all-time record-holder of the Dunning-Kruger effect, the phenomenon in which the incompetent person is too incompetent to understand his own incompetence.

Maybe we also need to consider thi's when discussing his recent security screw up.

$1:
From all we know so far, Trump didn’t do it because he is a Russian agent, or for any malevolent intent. He did it because he is sloppy, because he lacks all impulse control, and above all because he is a 7-year-old boy desperate for the approval of those he admires.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:54 pm

"I'm thirteen president! I can do what I want!"

Can really see Trump is playing to the voters that only picked him because they want America to just fucking collapse already

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:01 pm

And...and....and....an I gets two scoops of ice cream when everyone else only gets one.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:10 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
And...and....and....an I gets two scoops of ice cream when everyone else only gets one.

Yeah, that being true was a real whackadoo thing to learn of. It's like his daily life is a non-stop entitled brat version of Mr. Burns' birthday party on The Simpsons. 8O

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Trump pays for all of the food served in the White House with the exception of official state dinners...in which case he still pays for his own dinner and that of his family.

If he wants two scoops of ice cream then that's his business. He's paying for it so who gives a fuck.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:17 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Der Fuhrer ist a vunderful man! How dare you be mean to him. Leave Donult alone.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:17 pm

Irony.
https://youtu.be/fL1FxpZV_Lo

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Interesting article.

I had no idea that the Democrats were so stupid? Interesting.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:41 pm

peck420 peck420:
Interesting article.

I had no idea that the Democrats were so stupid? Interesting.

Yep. North Korea has nukes. China is trying to reboot their empire. Syria. Illegal immigration. Etc.

And the Democrats are apoplectic over Trump having two scoops of ice cream at his own expense.

:roll:

If anything should illustrate their Trump Derangement Syndrome it's this.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:34 am

Follow-up:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/opin ... .html?_r=0

$1:
Can we all please stop using “child” and “adolescent” as epithets? David Brooks laid out the ways that President Trump is still a child, and therefore deficient.

The three reasons Mr. Brooks gives are that he: 1) can’t sit still; 2) “needs perpetual approval to stabilize his sense of self”; and 3) is unable to “perceive how others are thinking.” Yet none of these flaws are true of children, certainly not the way they apply to Mr. Trump.

Most children have no trouble sitting still by the time they reach first grade. Nor do children need “perpetual approval.” If they did, they would find it wanting. Children are also quite adept at understanding the thoughts of others. Most feel sympathy for the suffering of others and are quick to help someone in need, even as toddlers.

Donald Trump is a dangerous person, and he occupies a position of unparalleled power. That is the reality that faces the country and the world. Stop insulting children and adolescents by comparing him to them, and hold him accountable for his own offenses.

JEFFREY JENSEN ARNETT
LENE ARNETT JENSEN
WORCESTER, MASS.

The writers are developmental psychologists.