Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:09 am

And I need to know.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:15 am

Trump and Theresa May seem to be hitting it off rather nicely at their joint press conference this morning.

One of the best parts for me was when Trump shut down the resident actress from CNN (Jim Acosta) and refused a question from the SOB and called CNN 'fake news'. :wink:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:18 am

^ Agreed.
Everytime he puts the fake news bullshitters in their place the better. We can learn from that up north.

The clock is ticking for the traitors and seditionists. The younger generation will not let them hide.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:19 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Trump and Theresa May seem to be hitting it off rather nicely at their joint press conference this morning.

I find that hard to believe, considering how he trashed her in a Sun interview yesterday.

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
One of the best parts for me was when Trump shut down the resident actress from CNN (Jim Acosta) and refused a question from the SOB and called CNN 'fake news'. :wink:

Remember that conversation we had, about the Holocaust Museum plaque and controlling the media? :idea:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:45 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Imagine that, trump being a snowflake coward.

Why's your president such a little bitch?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:55 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

I find that hard to believe, considering how he trashed her in a Sun interview yesterday.

During the presser he called out the Sun on that fake interview, too. He put them on notice that he had a recording of the interview and was going to release it to show the British people what a bunch of bullshitters work at the Sun. [B-o]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:59 am

Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:08 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
[CNN 'fake news'. :wink:

One that will slide...
$1:
Trump said he had also made positive comments about May during his interview with the Sun newspaper, which he said were not reflected in its report.

“She’s a total professional,” Trump said of May. “I told her, ‘I want to apologize,
because I said such good things about you.’ She said, ‘Don’t worry, it’s just the press.’

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:15 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

During the presser he called out the Sun on that fake interview, too. He put them on notice that he had a recording of the interview and was going to release it to show the British people what a bunch of bullshitters work at the Sun. [B-o]

I hope he does. Most of the Brit Tabloids are full of shit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:20 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Thanks, gimme another snow flake. Cry more. Butthurt your president is a cowardly little bitch? It's okay, keep pretending he's a big bad man.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:28 am

Tricks Tricks:
Thanks, gimme another snow flake. Cry more. Butthurt your president is a cowardly little bitch? It's okay, keep pretending he's a big bad man.

Liberal-left CNBC thinks Trump is doing a good job and this despite their bias against him.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/13/cramer- ... ms-it.html

$1:
Cramer: I think Trump is winning the China trade war, and the US stock market backs me up

You can't even be bothered to check on what happened before calling the man a cowardly bitch when what he did is causing even some corners of the media to support him.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... conference

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:35 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Tricks Tricks:

Liberal-left CNBC thinks Trump is doing a good job and this despite their bias against him.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/13/cramer- ... ms-it.html

$1:
Cramer: I think Trump is winning the China trade war, and the US stock market backs me up

You can't even be bothered to check on what happened before calling the man a cowardly bitch when what he did is causing even some corners of the media to support him.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... conference

He's a coward because he can't take a question from a media outlet. And then whines about it when people call him out for being a little bitch.

And shockingly I don't give a shit what cnbc thinks. Firstly because it has little to do with the topic of NATO funding and trumps lies on it. But he's never lied right Bart? Secondly, it doesn't mean he's not a giant cry baby.

Holy fuck you don't even read your own link. Where does it support him doing that? One line. It reported what happened, like news is supposed to. Where's the support? You have your head so far up your own fucking ass that you can't differentiate when someone supports you or not.

Point remains, he attacked CNN and didn't give the guy a chance to ask a question. He's a fucking coward. And anyone supports him supports cowardice.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:46 am

Wasn't there already a released recording of the alleged comment?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:50 am

Tricks Tricks:
He's a coward because he can't take a question from a media outlet.

You have no idea what's been going on with CNN and Jim Acosta, do you? Do you think this was an off-the-cuff isolated thing? Because it wasn't. Acosta has been grandstanding and using his place in the White House press corps not to report the news but to make his own political statements and to insult and denigrate the President and his staff and this President is calling him out.

Trump would be a coward if he kept putting up with this shit. Fuck that.

Tricks Tricks:
And anyone supports him supports cowardice.

Don't forget to call us Nazis, fascists, communists, dictators, bullies, thugs, meanies, and whatever other flaccid and impotent remarks you can come up with.

By the way, do you ever stop to consider that ignorant and petty remarks like yours don't just move more people to supporting Trump, they inspire resolve in those who already support him?

So keep it up is about all I can say. It's people just like you who are going to win more seats in Congress for the Republicans this fall. [B-o]

Forum Elite
Forum Elite