bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:44 pm

It's said that Raydan likes beautiful woman like I do, and many of them are on the younger side.

Yep I guess you are right Tricks. Now what can be meant by younger is up to consideration. Then again it's said even you like beautiful woman, and many of them are on the younger side.

Come on now those are definitive statements. Now imply and tell me what YOUNGER SIDE MEANS TO ME, Raydan and you. Bet they all come up different when we start talking about the other guy vs our own.

It's all how you want to read it and inject your own views upon it.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:41 pm

At the time Trump made the 'younger side' comment no one read anything improper or illegal into it.

Given that Trump doesn't own a filter he was probably just honestly assessing what he saw of the girls that Epstein would associate with in public.

It's still going to be the people who made repeated trips to Lolita Island who are going to be sweating bullets...especially with some forty or so now-grown women likely to testify about what went on twenty and twenty-five years ago.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:42 pm

Also in case anyone missed it the first 2 times it was posted:

Quote:
Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago as soon as he discovered Epstein had hit on a young girl.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:53 pm

N_Fiddledog wrote:

Quote:
Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago as soon as he discovered Epstein had hit on a young girl.

I saw that.

And no doubt it will be promptly forgotten by those who find it inconvenient to their agenda.

So it deserves one more posting...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:25 pm

stratos wrote:
Quote:
Now if we had an unsolicited quote of Clinton boasting that Epstein likes women as much as he does and “likes them young” then maybe there’d be more to it.

Now if the quote is actully quoted it comes across utterly diffrent then what you imply. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Read that way from a 2002 article Trump seems to be saying "It's said he likes beautiful woman like I do" then he add's the "younger side" as if as an after thought he puts in "and many of them are on the younger side". Implying that this is what he has heard but does not know for a fact.

So it’s all just big coincidence that Trump has been friends with the guy for 15 years
AND the guy was a member at Trumps mar-a-lago resort
AND where at least one of a Epstein’s accusers worked as an underage towel girl
AND Trump just randomly happens to quip about Epstein’s appetite for women “on the younger side”?

AND the Republican prosecutor who gave Epstein an absolutely unheard of plea deal of basically one day a week in jail for 13 months
AND as part of same plea deal also gave unheard of immunity not just to Epstein but to everyone who might have joined Epstein in the act.
AND on the other side if the sweetheart deal representing Epstein was Republican anti-Clinton political hit man Ken Starr (who later would be involved in another sexual assault scandal at Baylor U)
AND that same prosecutor just then happens to be Trumps pick for cabinet.

That’s all a big coincidence!

“But but butClintons been on Epstein’s plane before! What more proof do you need?!”

Last edited by BeaverFever on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:36 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:

Quote:

I saw that.

And no doubt it will be promptly forgotten by those who find it inconvenient to their agenda.

So it deserves one more posting...

Probably just because somebody else had already claimed her.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:53 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
At the time Trump made the 'younger side' comment no one read anything improper or illegal into it.

Given that Trump doesn't own a filter he was probably just honestly assessing what he saw of the girls that Epstein would associate with in public.

It's still going to be the people who made repeated trips to Lolita Island who are going to be sweating bullets...especially with some forty or so now-grown women likely to testify about what went on twenty and twenty-five years ago.

No it’s made clear Epstein assaulted girls in his homes in New York and Florida not just places you can conveniently place Clinton at. Say isn’t there someone else who has homes in New York and Florida and was good friends with Epstein and gave a plum White House job to the guy who let Epstein off the hook?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:03 pm

26 flights on the Lolita Express for bad Bill Clinton!!!

Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago as soon as he discovered Epstein had hit on a young girl!!!

8)

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:22 pm

8)

Attachments:
230F7797-61AC-45E9-999E-22A44F023DFC.jpeg
230F7797-61AC-45E9-999E-22A44F023DFC.jpeg [ 78.57 KiB | Viewed 1 time ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:33 pm

N_Fiddledog wrote:
sad desperation

But since you’re just repeating yourself and thinking that yelling your pathetic talking points louder and louder will somehow carry the argument here you go:

Trump and Epstein were friends for over a decade!!!

Epstein trafficked girls from Mar-a-Lago!!!

Trump bragged about Epstein’s appetite for young girls and compared it to himself!!’

Republican lawyers and prosecutors let Epstein get off without punishment!!

Trump then makes the prosecutor a member of his cabinet!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:53 pm

Those remind me of this:

Attachments:
Lolita Bill.JPG
Lolita Bill.JPG [ 71.86 KiB | Viewed 38 times ]
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:17 pm

8)

Attachments:
24A432B2-DC5C-437C-AE07-B4FF0E1B03B9.jpeg
24A432B2-DC5C-437C-AE07-B4FF0E1B03B9.jpeg [ 312.13 KiB | Not viewed yet ]
7EA4521F-8DED-4D43-9479-55B8423FBD21.jpeg
7EA4521F-8DED-4D43-9479-55B8423FBD21.jpeg [ 100.69 KiB | Viewed 1 time ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:29 pm

Trump Was 'Only One' To Help Prosecutor In 2009 Epstein Case

"Following a 2018 financial settlement between Florida attorney Bradley Edwards - who represented one of Epstein's accusers, only to be later sued by Epstein, Edwards claimed that Donald Trump was the 'only person' who provided assistance when Edwards served subpoenas and notices to high-profile individuals connected to Epstein.

Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009."

Quote at 5:35 of video below:

Quote:
Meanwhile, as we noted in 2017, opposition research firm Fusion GPS tried and failed to find evidence of a close relationship between then-candidate Donald Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, whose 'Lolita Express" private jet ferried powerful clients to his private island, "Little St. James."

While trying to tie Trump to Epstein in an attempt to push the narrative to at least two reporters, Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS - the firm behind the unsubstantiated "Trump-Russia" dossier, found that the Trump-Epstein link appears purely social, according to the Washington Times, which writes "Journalist sources told The Washington Times that Simpson pushed the idea of a close relationship between Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein," adding "Ken Silverstein, the reporter who ultimately wrote an Epstein-Trump report, confirmed to The Times that Fusion had sourced the story."

Mr. Silverstein, who wrote the Vice.Com story, was asked by The Washington Times if Fusion pushed the Epstein-Trump story.

Since you asked, yes, they helped me with that, Mr. Silverstein said. But as you can see, I could not make a strong case for Trump being super close to Epstein, so they could hardly have been thrilled with that story. [In my humble opinion], that was the best story written about Trumps ties to Epstein, but I failed to nail him. Trumps ties were mild compared to Bill Clintons. -Washington Times

In January 2016, Vice.com ran Silverstein's story on Trump's ties to Epstein, which framed them as more social - including dinner parties, two plane trips, and Epstein hanging out at Trump's Mar-a-lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. As Radar reported last April, "According to an investigation by Radar, Trump was among dozens of renowned New Yorkers who knew Epstein socially but ostracized him after Palm Beach police uncovered the financiers sleazy double life," adding that Trump "once barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on a young girl."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07- ... stein-case

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:39 pm

BartSimpson wrote:

Sounds like a lot more ChristineBlasehFord incoming.
Hopefully there might be some actual proof, instead of sky high bullshit from the usual Democrats.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:43 pm

Also Beave won't tell you so I will. This quote:

Quote:
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

is 17 years old - from long before any trials or even allegations.

Bill Clinton however was enjoying 26 flights aboard the "Lolita Express."

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 28  29  30  31  32  33  34 ... 38  Next