CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13648
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:45 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Also Beave won't tell you so I will. This quote:

Quote:
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”


is 17 years old - from long before any trials or even allegations.


It’s from right when the crimes Epstein’s currently charged with occurred but before Trump had to change his story and pretend he barely knew the “fun” guy he’s been friends with for 15 years.

Quote:
Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago as soon as he discovered Epstein had hit on a young girl.
. The same person making that allegation also said Epstein recruited girls out of mar-a-lago (despite not even being a paying member of the club he was somehow allowed to hang out there as he pleased ) and similar lawsuits also implicated Trump. You conveniently cherry-pick the tidbits that suit you and ignore the boulders that don’t

Quote:
Bill Clinton however was enjoying 26 flights aboard the "Lolita Express."


That doesn’t mean anything. If you’re like a lot off people you’ve probably had sex in your car before. You’ve probably also driven your buddies and family in your car many times. That doesn’t mean you’ve had sex with your buddies and family does it?

Amazing how your eyes for “guilt by association” overlooks the deep associations Epstein had with Trump and other Republicans.


Quote:
Outside of Trump’s own words, there is clear evidence that the two men — both members of the same highflying societies in Manhattan and Palm Beach — socialized together in the past.

Epstein visited Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach and posed for photos there with Trump in 1997 and 2000.

Epstein’s voluminous personal address book — leaked by an Epstein employee in 2009 — contained 14 phone numbers for Trump, his wife, Melania, and members of his staff, according to media reports.

The relationship, whatever it was, appears to have cooled by 2007. Garten said in an interview Monday that although Epstein was never a member of Mar-a-Lago, Trump prohibited him from visiting the club around that time, as a reaction to criminal charges that had been filed against Epstein.

...Epstein, 66, has owned a home since 1990 in Palm Beach, about two miles north of Mar-a-Lago. Even if he wasn’t formally a member of Trump’s club, he appears to have visited it for social events — not an unusual arrangement for some of Palm Beach’s elite, according to Laurence Leamer, who recently wrote a history of Mar-a-Lago.

“Lots of people were let in who weren’t really members,” Leamer said. Trump made money when these nonmembers paid for things, and he also reaped the social benefits if they were spotted at his club.

Other evidence of Trump’s acquaintance with Epstein has surfaced in court filings: One filing said Epstein’s brother, Mark, recalled in 2009 that Trump had flown on Epstein’s plane at least once. In addition, Vice News reported that a message pad, obtained by investigators from Epstein’s home, showed Trump had left two phone messages for him in November 2004.


https://beta.washingtonpost.com/politic ... utType=amp


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23108
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:14 am
 


17 years ago in 2002 - 4 years before the first lawsuit against Epstein - Trump talked about how Epstein had been his buddy for 15 years and how Epstein knew a lot of beautiful women but he found some of them on the young side. Trump would have been mid 50s at the time.

By 2009 the investigations against Epstein were in full swing. One of the girl's lawyers said the only one on the network of Epstein's friends and acquaintance who would cooperate with his investigation was Trump.

That lawyer, Bradley Edwards, also filed court documents showing Trump barred Epstein from Mar-a-Lago “because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club."

There is a girl, Virginia Roberts, who alleges she was recruited by Epstein's female accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell while she was working as a spa attendant at the Trump resort Mar-a-Lago 2 years before Trump was still willing to refer to "Epstein" as a buddy in 2002 and 6 years before allegations against Epstein went public. Roberts allegations have yet to be tested in a court but I'm not sure why they would matter either way. Also, she's never made any claims against Trump.

Nobody has made any direct claims of any kind of culpability against Trump. Some have tried. Fusion GPS the guys responsible for the bogus Russian collusion report tried. Not even they could come up with anything they'd want to mention in a way that could land them on the other side of a Liable suit though.

Come to think of it wasn't that Russian Collusion thing another one of the conspiracy theories Beave tried to push? His desperation and failure to find something like a fact in this one is starting to remind me of that.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23108
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:22 am
 


The reporter below however claims she does have black and white facts documented in plane logs. They just don't point to Trump. Bill Clinton should worry if she's telling the truth though.



Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13648
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:52 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
17 years ago in 2002 - 4 years before the first lawsuit against Epstein - Trump talked about how Epstein had been his buddy for 15 years and how Epstein knew a lot of beautiful women but he found some of them on the young side. Trump would have been mid 50s at the time.
. Exactly! That was before the public knew but what did Trump know about his “fun” buddy of 15 years and when did he know it? And was he involved?

Quote:
By 2009 the investigations against Epstein were in full swing. One of the girl's lawyers said the only one on the network of Epstein's friends and acquaintance who would cooperate with his investigation was Trump.

That lawyer, Bradley Edwards, also filed court documents showing Trump barred Epstein from Mar-a-Lago “because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club."


He didn’t “submit court documents showing “ anything. He just CLAIMED in court that’s what happened. We don’t know what that claim is based on, probably claim from Trump himself.

Quote:
There is a girl, Virginia Roberts, who alleges she was recruited by Epstein's female accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell while she was working as a spa attendant at the Trump resort Mar-a-Lago 2 years before Trump was still willing to refer to "Epstein" as a buddy in 2002 and 6 years before allegations against Epstein went public.
By trumps own admission they’ve been friends since 1987 and have been photographed together many times. One of the pics I posted was taken at Mar-a-Lago in the 90’s. Also how do you explain Epstein being a regular fixture at mar-a-lago despite not being a paying member? You think he hopped the fence or something? He’s obviously there at Trumps invitation.

Quote:
Roberts allegations have yet to be tested in a court but I'm not sure why they would matter either way. Also, she's never made any claims against Trump.
. But sixteen women have. Mr. “grab’em by the pussy” doesn’t exactly have an unimpeachable moral high ground, bragging about sexual assault on tape, bragging about how he’s eying a ten-year old girl, bragging about how his “terrific guy” pedophile friend is “a lot of fun to be around” and “likes women as much as he does” and “on the younger side”.

Quote:
Nobody has made any direct claims of any kind of culpability against Trump. Some have tried. Fusion GPS the guys responsible for the bogus Russian collusion report tried. Not even they could come up with anything they'd want to mention in a way that could land them on the other side of a Liable suit though.
. We’ll see. It’s telling that Epstein’s trafficking case is being handled not by the anti-trafficking team but the public corruption team which suggests Trumps buddy and cabinet pick Acosta is about to have a real bad year or ten.

Quote:
Come to think of it wasn't that Russian Collusion thing another one of the conspiracy theories Beave tried to push? His desperation and failure to find something like a fact in this one is starting to remind me of that.
. He’s innocent like OJ Simpson is innocent. At least OJ didn’t have to fire half the FBI and DOJ and replace them with stooges to beat the charges like Trump had to.

The very LEAST you can expect from this investigation is that Acosta will have to resign for the gross miscarriage of justice he carried out under the Bush administration


Last edited by BeaverFever on Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63497
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:59 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:
If you’re like a lot off people you’ve probably had sex in your car before.


You're usually by yourself when you do this, right? :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13207
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:56 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
The reporter below however claims she does have black and white facts documented in plane logs. They just don't point to Trump. Bill Clinton should worry if she's telling the truth though.




Epstein's flight logs are public record and can be accessed via the cloud and for the record if I can do it anyone can.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... fests.html


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 16627
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:00 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
If you’re like a lot off people you’ve probably had sex in your car before.


You're usually by yourself when you do this, right? :lol:



Dang now I'm thinking back to my late teen and early 20's and some fun I had in the back seat of a car. Oh my I know for sure one was younger than me she was 16 I was 17. Then again I was the younger one a lot more times.... hmmm can I claim to be the victim.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23108
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:15 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:
Exactly! That was before the public knew but what did Trump know about his “fun” buddy of 15 years and when did he know it? And was he involved?


Until there's evidence to the contrary all it means is Trump, like many in the network of the rich and pampered, was friends or at least friendly with Epstein. This was a fact for years before there was any reason to believe anything different. Also it was 17 years ago. Why? Do you have some evidence nobody else knows about to the contrary?

Quote:
He didn’t “submit court documents showing “ anything. He just CLAIMED in court that’s what happened. We don’t know what that claim is based on, probably claim from Trump himself.


I can only go by what I read in the Washington Post:

"Trump barred Epstein from Mar-a-Lago “because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club,” according to court documents filed by Edwards."

Or do you know something the Washington Post doesn't. I'll listen. Post it.

Quote:
By trumps own admission they’ve been friends since 1987 and have been photographed together many times. One of the pics I posted was taken at Mar-a-Lago in the 90’s. Also how do you explain Epstein being a regular fixture at mar-a-lago despite not being a paying member? You think he hopped the fence or something? He’s obviously there at Trumps invitation.


So what? A lot of rich, connected people were friendly with Epstein before the news came out he was a Pedo-pimp.

Quote:
But sixteen women have. Mr. “grab’em by the pussy” doesn’t exactly have an unimpeachable moral high ground, bragging about sexual assault on tape, bragging about how he’s eying a ten-year old girl, bragging about how his “terrific guy” pedophile friend is “a lot of fun to be around” and “likes women as much as he does” and “on the younger side”.


I don't know what the context might be on any such allegations and I don't see any links.

I do know Trump's never been legally charged in court for anything like that much less convicted. If you're hoping to make a point that the deep state is protecting him, pardon me while I choke on chuckles.

This is all starting to sound more and more like your Russian Collusion conspiracy theory, Beave. You're going to need new tin-foil for your hard-hat soon. :wink:

Image


Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member
Profile
Posts: 92
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:48 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
This is all starting to sound more and more like your Russian Collusion conspiracy theory, Beave. You're going to need new tin-foil for your hard-hat soon. :wink:




No no no no !

On the contrary the made up Russian Collusion Lies have a much more solid foundation
than his current delusions. :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23108
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:50 am
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
Epstein's flight logs are public record and can be accessed via the cloud and for the record if I can do it anyone can.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... fests.html


Too much trouble to struggle through. I'll settle for this from 2016:

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13648
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:17 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Freakinoldguy wrote:
Epstein's flight logs are public record and can be accessed via the cloud and for the record if I can do it anyone can.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... fests.html


Too much trouble to struggle through. I'll settle for this from 2016:

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known



So what those flights were full of people including secret service and various celebrities and they weren’t going to Epstein’s island they were going to various charitable events with other notables. I’m pretty sure when Epstein wasn’t having his orgies with Chris Tucker snd Naomi Campbell and the US Secret Service on the way to an AIDS event in Africa.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23108
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:15 pm
 


Bill Clinton flew 26 times on Epstein's 'Lolita Express' fitted with beds where passengers engaged in group sex: Report


Quote:
Former President Bill Clinton was reportedly a frequent flyer on registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's infamous jet called the "Lolita Express." Recent revelations of the Boeing 727's flight logs show Clinton took at least 26 trips on the plane, even seemingly letting go of his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights on Epstein's plane.

In light of Epstein's arrest, new records have emerged showing Clinton's presence on Epstein's notorious plane. Although the former president's presence on the plane has been publicly reported on 11 occasions, flight logs obtained by Fox News show the number is more than double that.

According to the logs, Clinton took trips on the plane between 2001 and 2003, including extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names like "Tatiana." The outlet reported that the plane was tricked-out and was outfitted with a bed where passengers had "group sex with young girls..."


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23108
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:21 pm
 


Also:

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple 'Lolita Express' flights: Report


Quote:
An investigation into official flight records of financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” are once again dragging former President Bill Clinton into the national spotlight.

Flight logs obtained by Gawker in January 2015 put Mr. Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims for Mr. Epstein. Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.


The network’s investigation reveals Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13648
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:54 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Bill Clinton flew 26 times on Epstein's 'Lolita Express' fitted with beds where passengers engaged in group sex: Report


Quote:
Former President Bill Clinton was reportedly a frequent flyer on registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's infamous jet called the "Lolita Express." Recent revelations of the Boeing 727's flight logs show Clinton took at least 26 trips on the plane, even seemingly letting go of his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights on Epstein's plane.

In light of Epstein's arrest, new records have emerged showing Clinton's presence on Epstein's notorious plane. Although the former president's presence on the plane has been publicly reported on 11 occasions, flight logs obtained by Fox News show the number is more than double that.

According to the logs, Clinton took trips on the plane between 2001 and 2003, including extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names like "Tatiana." The outlet reported that the plane was tricked-out and was outfitted with a bed where passengers had "group sex with young girls..."


I repeat:

So what those flights were full of people including secret service and various celebrities and they weren’t going to Epstein’s island they were going to various charitable events with other notables. I’m pretty sure Epstein wasn’t having his orgies with Chris Tucker snd Naomi Campbell and the US Secret Service on the way to an AIDS event in Africa.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13648
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:19 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:

Until there's evidence to the contrary all it means is Trump, like many in the network of the rich and pampered, was friends or at least friendly with Epstein. This was a fact for years before there was any reason to believe anything different. Also it was 17 years ago. Why? Do you have some evidence nobody else knows about to the contrary?


Unless it’s Bill Clinton or some other Democrat right? Then you seem to think that any association with Epstein proves complicity. No?

Trump is the only one on record acknowledging a long friendship with Epstein and also the only one admitting knowledge of his sexual appetites, also he’s the only one comparing his own sexual appetite to Epstein’s.

Quote:
Quote:
He didn’t “submit court documents showing “ anything. He just CLAIMED in court that’s what happened. We don’t know what that claim is based on, probably claim from Trump himself.


I can only go by what I read in the Washington Post:

"Trump barred Epstein from Mar-a-Lago “because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club,” according to court documents filed by Edwards."

Or do you know something the Washington Post doesn't. I'll listen. Post it.


I just know how to read. Edwards filed court documents in which Edwards claims Trump kicked out Epstein. So those “court documents” are just Edwards written statement say “I believe that...”. It’s not “proof that it’s actually true.

Quote:
Quote:
By trumps own admission they’ve been friends since 1987 and have been photographed together many times. One of the pics I posted was taken at Mar-a-Lago in the 90’s. Also how do you explain Epstein being a regular fixture at mar-a-lago despite not being a paying member? You think he hopped the fence or something? He’s obviously there at Trumps invitation.


So what? A lot of rich, connected people were friendly with Epstein before the news came out he was a Pedo-pimp.


Unless it’s Clinton or some other Democrat, in which case it’s irrefutable proof, right?

Quote:
Quote:
But sixteen women have. Mr. “grab’em by the pussy” doesn’t exactly have an unimpeachable moral high ground, bragging about sexual assault on tape, bragging about how he’s eying a ten-year old girl, bragging about how his “terrific guy” pedophile friend is “a lot of fun to be around” and “likes women as much as he does” and “on the younger side”.


I don't know what the context might be on any such allegations and I don't see any links.


So you never heard of the Access Hollywood tape? Have you been living under a rock or do you deliberately wipe your memory at night? The eyeballing the ten-year old I posted the cover stoton. That’s where Trump tries to chat up a ten- year old at press event then boasts to the media “in 10 years I’ll be dating her”.

As for your argument that Trump never having been charged for anything that hasn’t stopped you from any of your claims about Clinton has it? Why is that?


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 29  30  31  32  33  34  35 ... 38  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.