PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:43 pm

rickc rickc:

Both officers suspended. Good.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:01 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I thought those only have enough battery for a handful of zaps.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:05 am

Tricks Tricks:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I thought those only have enough battery for a handful of zaps.

I bet they carry more than one battery/cartridge.

Wouldn't be the first cop to reload and keep firing on a perp.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:24 am

rickc rickc:

I don't approve of the officer punching the ratchet in the face...but I understand.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:25 am

llama66 llama66:

Fifty times is murder.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:54 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:31 pm

Scape Scape:

Yeah, when you work for Mayor Domenic Sarno and you side with the shitstains who vandalized the Italian-American Veterans Memorial Monument you might need your ass fired.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sprin ... r-BB15trjv

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:42 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:46 pm

Jeez. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:28 pm

More of a bad law and shitty judge thing than a bad cops one. The police get the shit for having to take her away thanks to more of the utterly insane "zero tolerance" mentality for trivialities that American political and legislative culture is still disgustingly enamoured with. Yes, our schools and streets will be that much safer as we courageously incarcerate a special-needs kid for not submitting math homework because hitting as hard as possible with a merciless hammer is the only solution ever needed. Christ, exactly what part of The Hell That Produces Mediocre Personalities do the politicians and bureaucrats that dream this crap up come from? :roll:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:20 pm

Well I am going to call bullshit with this story. Everything about this story is 100% spin, starting with the title. GIRL GETS SENT TO JAIL FOR NOT DOING HER HOMEWORK!!! It paints the picture of police kicking a door in, throwing flash bang grenades around because a student was late turning in her assignment. The fact of the matter is that she was sent to jail for probation violation. Big, BIG difference!!! To be on probation one must have already been convicted of a crime in a court of law. The fact that she was on probation and not in jail kind of shitcans that whole "zero tolerance" theory. She was given plenty of tolerance, way to much as far as I am concerned. First off she was convicted of two separate crimes that occurred at two different times. Which means that she was probably already on probation the second time that she was arrested. Cleary she has no fear of the criminal justice system, and clearly she thinks that laws and rules do not apply to her. Sounds like a classic case of Justin Trudeau syndrome to me :D . Lets look at her crimes: assaulting and biting her own mother, a felony in every state. You have to be a special kind of piece of shit to physically assault your own mother. Seriously what type of low life trash does that? That shows that she has zero respect for authority. She should have done some jail time on that charge alone. Giving violent trash that assaults their own family members a break only emboldens them to act worse in the future. The fact that nothing happened to her only encouraged her to continue to act like an asshole. The asshole conducting the video keeps downplaying her criminal activity. "That should not get you a record" "who hasn't had something stolen from them?" "kids steal things". What an apologizing asshole. What else should we NOT punish? Kids bully. Should we turn a blind eye to that as well? Kids commit sexual assault and rape too. Should we let that go as well? I am talking to you Justin! This asshole seems to think that no one should ever get a criminal record for anything. I guarantee that if someone broke into his house and stole all his shit while he was working he would be bitching about it nonstop on his dorky web show.

This entitled bitch has had numerous chances to get her shit together. We have laws. Laws apply to her. She does not seem to get that concept. She chooses to keep fucking up and not getting with the program. She has been arrested and convicted twice. She does not seem to grasp the concept of probation. Let her dumb ass do some hard time in jail. Obviously her mother cannot control her. Its way past time for her to realize that her actions have consequences. Hopefully she will get some severe ass beatings in the joint and realize that jail is not a place that you ever want to return to. Some people just need a good ass kicking. Talking and threats did not work with this one. She called their bluff, she reaps what she sowed.

My county is in turmoil because of entitled assholes like this stupid bitch. People that think that they can do whatever the hell they want to with no consequences whatsoever. She keeps fucking up, and fucking up, because she IS a fuckup. She keeps getting breaks, over and over again. When the system finally gets tired of her shit and does something, she wants to play the race card. Its just like that POS that got shot and killed in Atlanta a few weeks ago. He did prison time for family violence and child cruelty. The press tells us that he was on his way to his childs birthday party, yet his drunk ass was passed out in the Wendy's drive thru lane. What POS shows up drunk for their own kids birthday party? The drunken asshole was on probation at the time. Instead of owning up to his own bad decisions and taking his drunk driving arrest like a man, he started to assault the police. At close quarters combat where he was to close to see what he was grabbing, he grabbed the officers taser and fired at the officer. That very well could have been the officers gun. They look and feel the same. He had no problem aiming and firing what very well could have been a gun at a cop. The cops justifiably blew his dumb ass away. Now my country has to burn over this entitled POS that thought that rules and laws did not apply to him. We have to hear that he was a good man even though he did prison time for beating up and imprisoning his own family, and child cruelty. He was NOT a good man. He was a POS! The world is a better place with him no longer in it. That is a fact.

This story has absolutely nothing to do with police misconduct. It has everything to do with self entitled assholes that think that rules and laws do not apply to them. This stupid bitch has had numerous chances to get with the program. She has failed miserably every time. Fuck her!! I am glad she is in jail where she belongs. If her dumb ass mom starts bitching about it, I would throw her ass in the joint as well. Her pathetic parenting skills are a major reason the tax payers are on the hook for having to help straighten out her asshole kid.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:20 pm

:roll:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2378 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 124  125  126  127  128  129  130 ... 159  Next