CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:12 pm

martin14 martin14:
I hear she's on Colbert tonight.

She's going to run again. :lol:

I would find that surprising but not completely shocking.

Even if she does I highly doubt she would end up being the candidate that the Democrats would choose.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:15 pm

This song has a bit of Humor directed against HildaBeast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOwSaSl_PGk

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:13 am

Strutz Strutz:
martin14 martin14:
I hear she's on Colbert tonight.

She's going to run again. :lol:

I would find that surprising but not completely shocking.

Even if she does I highly doubt she would end up being the candidate that the Democrats would choose.

Money money, all it takes is money.

Because she's going to run again.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/11/why-hilla ... -comments/

$1:
Political scribe: Run, Hillary, Run
Hillary Clinton is all over the public eye these days, and National Review’s Kyle Smith thinks the message is clear: She “wants you to beg her to run for president in 2020.” So “on behalf of America,” his reply is, “please run again.”

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:41 pm

'She was an adult at the time:' Hillary Clinton says her husband's affair with intern Monica Lewinsky, 22, was NOT an abuse of power and was right not to resign

Hillary Clinton has denied that her husband Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky was an abuse of power
Ex-Secretary of State said on Sunday that Lewinsky 'was an adult' at the time
Hillary also said she believed Bill was right not to resign as President in the wake of the scandal
She went on to question where the investigation was into President Trump's allegations of sexual misconduct

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... power.html

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:14 pm

$1:
"We are witnessing the implosion of the Democratic party before our eyes

R.I.P. Democratic party, 2018 !
The more YOU speak, the deeper a hole your digging for this has-been party!"

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:20 pm

HildaBeast is changing her image to be more of a grandmotherly leader sort of an American version of Golda Meier. She still will be the cut throat bitch that she always was, just repackaged.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:31 pm

GreenTiger GreenTiger:
HildaBeast is changing her image to be more of a grandmotherly leader sort of an American version of Golda Meier. She still will be the cut throat bitch that she always was, just repackaged.

To be fair as I remember my history, you didn't want to fuck with Grandma Golda either. Didn't she authorize the Mossad mission to kill every Black September Member involved in the Munich Massacre?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:17 am

As the Elton John song says THE BITCH IS BACK

https://nypost.com/2018/10/20/count-on- ... n-in-2020/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:08 am

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillar ... president/

HILLARY 2020? ‘I’d like to be president’ — will decide on run after midterm election

$1:
“We’re going to talk about 2020 in a minute — do you want to run again?” Swisher asked.

“No,” Clinton responded coyly, triggering groans from admirers. “No.”

“Well, I— well, I’d like to be president,” she admitted, bursting into laughter and cackles.

“Look, I think, hopefully, when we have a Democrat in the Oval Office in January of 2021, there’s going to be so much work to be done.”

Clinton went on to tout her credentials to prove why she’s qualified to be president.

She'll be running, but first she requires the Democrat Party to get on their knees
and beg her to come back.
And bring money. Lots of money. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:12 am

Whats the easiest way for Trump to win that second term? Allow Hillary to run against him. This would be the worst mistake in US Democratic Party history. Allow Biden, Oprah, my Cat to run over her. (My cat promises to puke in every room in the white house in the first 100 days, if elected)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:26 am

I already didn't have a lot of sympathy for the democrats when they lost cause Hillary was an awful choice. If they do it again, I will have zero sympathy.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:23 am

$1:
Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton during an event over the weekend left the door open to a possible 2020 run, saying that even though she doesn't want to run, "I'd like to be president."

Clinton's comments come as speculation has increased over whether she will launch another bid after the midterm elections.

"Do you want to run again?" Recode’s Kara Swisher asked during a Friday night Q&A with Clinton.

"No," Clinton replied quickly, sparking laughter from the audience. But when Swisher pressed her further, she added: "I’d like to be president."

Clinton went on to say that "there’s going to be so much work to be done" after a Democrat "hopefully" wins the next presidential election.

"The work would be work that I feel very well prepared for having been in the Senate for eight years, having been a diplomat in the State Department," she said, listing off the qualifications that she often touted during her previous run.

She added that she's not going to think about a possible run until after the upcoming midterm elections.

Good to see she hasn't stopped lying and in this case she didn't even leave the interview before she contradicted herself with a lie.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:10 pm

I'd also like to be President.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:31 pm

Here she is with her running mate.

Attachments:
Running Mate.jpg
Running Mate.jpg [ 136.43 KiB | Viewed 230 times ]
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next