canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:13 pm

I'm voting Democrat because English has no place being the official language in America. I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four elitist liberals should rewrite the Constitution every few months to suit some fringe element that could never get their agenda past voters.

I'm voting Democrat because it's better to turn corn into fuel than it is to eat.

I'm voting Democrat because I'd rather pay $4 for a gallon of gas than allow drilling for oil off the coasts of America. I’m voting Democrat because I really don’t know what the philosophical differences between both parties really are but the Democrats promise me free stuff.

I'm voting Democrat because I think the government will do a better job of spending my money than I could. I'm voting Democrat because illegal aliens are not criminals, are not sucking up tax payer resources through government aid, hospital services, education, or social services, but are just people trying to make a better life by coming to America illegally. We can't blame them for that, can we?

I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq, I know the Islamic terrorists will stop trying to kill us because they'll think we're a good and decent country.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe people who can't tell us if it will rain in two or three days, can now tell us the polar ice caps will disappear in ten years if I don't start riding a bicycle, build a windmill or inflate my tires to proper levels.

I'm voting Democrat because it's alright to kill millions of babies as long as we keep violent, convicted murderers on death row alive.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe businesses in America should not be allowed to make profits. Businesses should just break even and give the rest to the government so politicians and bureaucrats can redistribute the money the way they think it should be redistributed.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe guns, and not the people misusing them, are the cause of crimes and killings.

I'm voting Democrat because when someone with a weapon threatens my family or me, I know the government can respond faster through a call to 911 than I can with a gun in my hand.

I'm voting Democrat because oil companies' 10% profits on a gallon of gas are obscene, but government taxes of 18% on the same gallon of gas are just fine.

I'm voting Democrat because now I can marry whatever I want, so I've decided to marry my horse. I’m voting Democrat because I have a shitty zero skill job and need the union or my peers to do my thinking for me because I wasn’t smart enough to get an education.

I’m voting Democrat because Obama and company are promising “change”. Nobody knows what the change will be but if a Democrat is promising change I must be getting more free stuff.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Carolina Hurricans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:23 pm

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:54 pm

$1:
I’m voting Democrat because I really don’t know what the philosophical differences between both parties really are but the Democrats promise me free stuff.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:06 pm

drivel.

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:28 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:48 pm

^^^ [B-o] ^^^

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:55 pm

Lols all around! :lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:59 pm

Tired of the same old politics? Join the Regressive Party!

Against abortion; For killing babies!

Attachments:
regressive1.gif
regressive1.gif [ 15.26 KiB | Viewed 314 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:13 pm

$1:
I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four elitist liberals should rewrite the Constitution every few months to suit some fringe element that could never get their agenda past voters.

I am certainly not an advocate for frequent and untried changes in laws and constitutions… But I know also, that laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind. As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, new truths disclosed, and manners and opinions change with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also, and keep pace with the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the same coat which fitted him when a boy, as civilized society to remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors.
-Thomas Jefferson

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:16 pm

What a bunch of retarded crap, ROTFL

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:19 pm

I'm voting Republican because the Democrats kicked my dog and pooped all over my furniture.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:21 pm

I'm voting Republican because the Democrats stole my fork collection and raped my father.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:22 pm

Well then I'm voting Democrat 'cause the Republicans ATE MY FAMILY!

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Edmonton Oilers

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:13 pm

I'm voting for McCain because Palin would make one hot VPILF :P

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:20 pm

Johnny_Utah Johnny_Utah:
I'm voting for McCain because Palin would make one hot VPILF Image

VPILF, oh Fukk!!!