CKA Forums
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/

Civ 5
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/games-f22/civ-5-t90137.html
Page 1 of 3

Author:  Scape [ Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Civ 5



And this is HILARIOUS


Author:  jeff744 [ Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Civ 5

My addiction must be fed, I am preparing to set aside weeks for this game.

Author:  SprCForr [ Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Civ 5

I'm screwed. Better get all my other shit done.

Author:  commanderkai [ Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Civ 5

Yeah, haha. I'm hoping the new/changed features enhance, and not take away from the game play.

Author:  Canadaka [ Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Civ 5

ooooooh yes! we will be having some CIV games over at the CKA clan. We did a bunch of Civ4 games last winter. We play speed game, max 30 second turns, it gets INTENSE!

Author:  Guy_Fawkes [ Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Civ 5

The one game Im really looking forward to all year. [drool]

Author:  jeff744 [ Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Civ 5

Canadaka wrote:
ooooooh yes! we will be having some CIV games over at the CKA clan. We did a bunch of Civ4 games last winter. We play speed game, max 30 second turns, it gets INTENSE!

In one game with a few buddies we had the entire world (all 6 nations) drawn into a cold war, it reminded me of Korea because every point along the border had at least 10 troops on it but there were far more nukes (50 at the time but by the end of the war we had fired off well over 300)

Author:  LightStarr [ Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Civ 5

I'm only praying my netbook here in Korea can handle it. I'll be turning down settings left right and centre and then praying to my dark gods.

Author:  xerxes [ Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Civ 5

Arg. Yet another game that makes me wish I could afford a new PC.

Author:  bootlegga [ Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Civ 5

Sid Meier rocks! Wonder if my Pc will play it...probably not. :(

Anyone know the tech specs (min RAM/video card/etc)?

Author:  Scape [ Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Civ 5



Looks good. Think I'll wait a few months as I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the last Sid game that was over hyped flop spore and also I am hearing there are stability problems so I will wait for a few patches 1st.

Author:  The_Doctor [ Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Civ 5

I need to get a new video card. :(

Author:  xerxes [ Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Civ 5

bootlegga wrote:
Sid Meier rocks! Wonder if my Pc will play it...probably not. :(

Anyone know the tech specs (min RAM/video card/etc)?


Minimum System Requirements


Operating System: Windows® XP
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 GHZ
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB Free
DVD-ROM Drive: Required for disc-based installation
Video: 256 MB ATI HD2600 XT or better, 256 MB nVidia 7900 GS or better, or Core i3 or better integrated graphics (see note)*
Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
DirectX®: DirectX® version 9.0c

Recommended System Requirements

Operating System: Windows® Vista/7
Processor: 1.8 GHz Quad Core CPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB Free
DVD-ROM Drive: Required for disc-based installation
Video: 512 MB ATI 4800 series or better, 512 MB nVidia 9800 series or better
Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
DirectX®: DirectX® version 11

Author:  bootlegga [ Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Civ 5

Yeah, my PC won't run it...c'est la vie.

Author:  EyeBrock [ Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Civ 5

xerxes wrote:
bootlegga wrote:
Sid Meier rocks! Wonder if my Pc will play it...probably not. :(

Anyone know the tech specs (min RAM/video card/etc)?


Minimum System Requirements


Operating System: Windows® XP
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 GHZ
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB Free
DVD-ROM Drive: Required for disc-based installation
Video: 256 MB ATI HD2600 XT or better, 256 MB nVidia 7900 GS or better, or Core i3 or better integrated graphics (see note)*
Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
DirectX®: DirectX® version 9.0c

Recommended System Requirements

Operating System: Windows® Vista/7
Processor: 1.8 GHz Quad Core CPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB Free
DVD-ROM Drive: Required for disc-based installation
Video: 512 MB ATI 4800 series or better, 512 MB nVidia 9800 series or better
Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
DirectX®: DirectX® version 11


Looks like I'm good to go and be Good Queen Bess again!

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB ©