CKA Forums
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/

Emery late again what do you if your bryan murray or john pa
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/hockey-f39/emery-late-again-what-do-you-if-your-bryan-murray-or-john-pa-t30132-15.html
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Sports_Master2008 [ Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

why are the odds so bad for the leafs are only 6 point back

Author:  alex7319 [ Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:23 am ]
Post subject: 

Send McGrattan settle the case...

Author:  Sports_Master2008 [ Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

alex7319 wrote:
Send McGrattan settle the case...
why mcgrattan what did he ever do?

Author:  Regina [ Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

I think what our new necro spammer means is that they should send McGrattan over to Emery's locker and beat some sense into him.

Author:  Sports_Master2008 [ Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Regina wrote:
I think what our new necro spammer means is that they should send McGrattan over to Emery's locker and beat some sense into him.
yeah i think emery could take him lol

Author:  Regina [ Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

That would be Round #2

Author:  Sports_Master2008 [ Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

i tihnk they just need to get him out of there because he is costing the team lots of wins and its either by diversion or just cant stop the puck

Author:  Lavics [ Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

The Sens have 2 TERRIFIC!! back up goalies. It has always been an issue with them. They`ve never had a descent goalie. Hopefully Lord Murray will come up with something good.

And sorry SM, I was reading this topic and you had so much hope for the leafs, but it only turned out that they were the worst team in the NHL. That must suck.

But look at it this way....they might kick sens players ass in golf!

Author:  Sports_Master2008 [ Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Lavics wrote:
The Sens have 2 TERRIFIC!! back up goalies. It has always been an issue with them. They`ve never had a descent goalie. Hopefully Lord Murray will come up with something good.

And sorry SM, I was reading this topic and you had so much hope for the leafs, but it only turned out that they were the worst team in the NHL. That must suck.

But look at it this way....they might kick sens players ass in golf!
ya but at least they dont quit like other teams who end up last in the nhl

Author:  Lavics [ Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sports_Master2008 wrote:
Lavics wrote:
The Sens have 2 TERRIFIC!! back up goalies. It has always been an issue with them. They`ve never had a descent goalie. Hopefully Lord Murray will come up with something good.

And sorry SM, I was reading this topic and you had so much hope for the leafs, but it only turned out that they were the worst team in the NHL. That must suck.

But look at it this way....they might kick sens players ass in golf!
ya but at least they dont quit like other teams who end up last in the nhl


Thats true

Author:  Sports_Master2008 [ Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

Lavics wrote:
Sports_Master2008 wrote:
Lavics wrote:
The Sens have 2 TERRIFIC!! back up goalies. It has always been an issue with them. They`ve never had a descent goalie. Hopefully Lord Murray will come up with something good.

And sorry SM, I was reading this topic and you had so much hope for the leafs, but it only turned out that they were the worst team in the NHL. That must suck.

But look at it this way....they might kick sens players ass in golf!
ya but at least they dont quit like other teams who end up last in the nhl


Thats true
cauese there putting effort into trying to win but they just cant pull together wins

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB ©