CKA Forums
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/

Montreal Habs - 2008/2009
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/hockey-f39/montreal-habs-2008-2009-t69016-120.html
Page 9 of 11

Author:  PENATRATOR [ Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Montreal Habs - 2008/2009

F%$# the Habs

Author:  DerbyX [ Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Montreal Habs - 2008/2009

Don't hold back Pen, tell us how you really feel. :wink:

Author:  med_pat19 [ Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Montreal Habs - 2008/2009

Looks like the Habs just got in by the skin of their teeth. All that work, just to be knocked out by Boston in the first round. Such a shame :lol:

Attachments:
n1658580212_169341_6723.jpg
n1658580212_169341_6723.jpg [ 45.93 KiB | Viewed 170 times ]

Author:  martin14 [ Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Montreal Habs - 2008/2009

med_pat19 wrote:
Looks like the Habs just got in by the skin of their teeth. All that work, just to be knocked out by Boston in the first round. Such a shame :lol:



so says the Leaf fan..........


Golf clubs clean yet ? :mrgreen:

Author:  med_pat19 [ Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Montreal Habs - 2008/2009

I'd rather not make the playoffs than exit in the first round. Get a better position in the draft. Hell, I've been cheering for the leafs to lose for over a month now.

Author:  martin14 [ Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Montreal Habs - 2008/2009

med_pat19 wrote:
I'd rather not make the playoffs than exit in the first round. Get a better position in the draft. Hell, I've been cheering for the leafs to lose for over a month now.



funny, I've been cheering for the leafs to lose
for over 40 years; they've gotten quite good at it :)

And your draft position isnt as good as it could have been,
so you guys can't even get that right.

Author:  med_pat19 [ Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Montreal Habs - 2008/2009

it's hard to lose when you've got the hockey gods cheering you on like the leafs do! :D

Author:  TattoodGirl [ Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Montreal Habs - 2008/2009

med_pat19 wrote:
it's hard to lose when you've got the hockey gods cheering you on like the leafs do! :D

8O 8O Are you drunk? :lol:

Author:  martin14 [ Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Montreal Habs - 2008/2009

TattoodGirl wrote:
med_pat19 wrote:
it's hard to lose when you've got the hockey gods cheering you on like the leafs do! :D

8O 8O Are you drunk? :lol:


thanks TG !! R=UP

Author:  Alta_redneck [ Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Montreal Habs - 2008/2009

ESPN was suggesting today that Celine Dion could be a front runner to becoming the new owner of the Habs. :lol:

Author:  martin14 [ Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Montreal Habs - 2008/2009

Alta_redneck wrote:
ESPN was suggesting today that Celine Dion could be a front runner to becoming the new owner of the Habs. :lol:



PDT_Armataz_01_32

ESPN is just a bunch of redneck fools :)

but that could make me stop hockey forever.....

Author:  Proculation [ Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Montreal Habs - 2008/2009

Alta_redneck wrote:
ESPN was suggesting today that Celine Dion could be a front runner to becoming the new owner of the Habs. :lol:


More likely her husband, Angelil.
If it can help to make sure the team stays in Montreal, I have no problem with that.

Author:  med_pat19 [ Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Montreal Habs - 2008/2009

TattoodGirl wrote:
med_pat19 wrote:
it's hard to lose when you've got the hockey gods cheering you on like the leafs do! :D

8O 8O Are you drunk? :lol:

yes, and high. but thats beside the point. im on a whole other level of brain function right now. i wouldnt expect you to understand :lol:

also, espn is SHIT. they dont know anything about hockey. I will never trust/watch anyone who pronounces it haackey either. If it were up to me, TSN and sportsnet would die and all the games would be split by the CBC and the score with steve koolie and the gang.

Author:  Bouboumaster [ Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Montreal Habs - 2008/2009

Wow. The Bruins are digging us a new asshole. :|

Author:  Bouboumaster [ Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Montreal Habs - 2008/2009

We have been owned. Fuck.

Page 9 of 11 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB ©