CKA Forums
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/

Closing Ceremony
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/olympics-f57/closing-ceremony-t87683-30.html
Page 3 of 5

Author:  Wullu [ Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Closing Ceremony

Holy fuck......

They couldn't find a single Canadian for the finale that actually lives here?


A fitting end to this whole abomination.

Author:  ShepherdsDog [ Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Closing Ceremony

Did HBC come out and shave it's pelt? The games were held on Canadian land not land rented from the natives....what a Euroweenie.

Author:  QBC [ Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Closing Ceremony

Love the Flying Moose!!!!..... :lol:

That was very cool...all of it!!!

We do like to to poke fun at ourselves

Author:  Brenda [ Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Closing Ceremony

Hehe, the Moose looked they were in heat! :lol:

Author:  Canadian_Mind [ Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Closing Ceremony

Nickelback just played "Burn it to the Ground." Sadly it was cencored... which I don't get concidering all the sexual innendo in these closing ceremonies. o.O

Author:  raydan [ Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Closing Ceremony

Canadian_Mind wrote:
Nickelback just played "Burn it to the Ground." Sadly it was cencored... which I don't get concidering all the sexual innendo in these closing ceremonies. o.O

You saw the giant beaver too. :D

Author:  QBC [ Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Closing Ceremony

raydan wrote:
Canadian_Mind wrote:
Nickelback just played "Burn it to the Ground." Sadly it was cencored... which I don't get concidering all the sexual innendo in these closing ceremonies. o.O

You saw the giant beaver too. :D


I don't think those were regulation Mountie uniforms worn by Michaels back up singers either... :lol:

Author:  Public_Domain [ Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Closing Ceremony

**** regulations... :lol:

Author:  Brenda [ Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Closing Ceremony

Avril Lavigne wasnt censored...

Author:  xerxes [ Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Closing Ceremony

Who cares? They're hired now just for the PR.

But why Avril? We need BTO!

Author:  Lemmy [ Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Closing Ceremony

I gotta say, Alanis Morrisette's voice is like fingernails on a chaulk board to me, but she does have a nice pair of cans.

Author:  Brenda [ Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Closing Ceremony

Lemmy wrote:
I gotta say, Alanis Morrisette's voice is like fingernails on a chaulk board to me, but she does have a nice pair of cans.

8O
Really?? I think she is wearing the wrong dress for her... body :lol:

Author:  Scape [ Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Closing Ceremony

Thought the skating by the open water in Sochi was beautiful. Loved that our theme is poking fun, showcases one of Canada's better traits.

Author:  xerxes [ Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Closing Ceremony

Ugh, Simple Plan?

Author:  Public_Domain [ Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Closing Ceremony

Scape wrote:
Thought the skating by the open water in Sochi was beautiful. Loved that our theme is poking fun, showcases one of Canada's better traits.

Hope the world has no hard feelings about our patriotism, hehe.

Page 3 of 5 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB ©