CKA Forums
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/

She's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pa
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/current-events-f59/she-s-back-world-s-richest-woman-makes-case-for-2-a-day-pa-t102486.html
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Newsbot [ Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:52 am ]
Post subject:  She's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pa

Title: She's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pay
Category: Business
Posted By: saturn_656
Date: 2012-09-19 10:27:38

Author:  CrazyNewfie [ Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:52 am ]
Post subject: 

Go f..k yourself you ignorant b1tch!

Author:  raydan [ Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: She's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pa

Romney's future love interest. :lol:

Author:  2Cdo [ Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: She's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pa

I don't care how much that fugly c*nt is worth, I would NEVER tap that! 8O

Author:  bootlegga [ Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: She's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pa

How much you want to bet she's never worked for anything close to that wage?

People like this are why some labour regulations are necessary - if it was left up to people like her, we'd all be nothing more than cogs in her corporate machinery to be used up and then spit out.

Author:  DrCaleb [ Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: She's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pa

2Cdo wrote:
I don't care how much that fugly c*nt is worth, I would NEVER tap that! 8O


Jabba the Aussie. Ewwwwww!

Author:  BartSimpson [ Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: She's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pa

What she is correctly pointing out is that higher paid Australian miners can't compete with those in lower paying countries. That doesn't mean she thinks that the Aussies should get $2 a day - that's just what the reporter said.

To me what I am seeing is the opening gambit in labor negotiations with the miner's union.

Much the same thing is happening all over the world. Nothing to see here, just more of the same.

Author:  martin14 [ Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: She's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pa

BartSimpson wrote:
What she is correctly pointing out is that higher paid Australian miners can't compete with those in lower paying countries. That doesn't mean she thinks that the Aussies should get $2 a day - that's just what the reporter said.



So much for reporting the news, now they write it themselves.

Author:  BartSimpson [ Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: She's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pa

martin14 wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
What she is correctly pointing out is that higher paid Australian miners can't compete with those in lower paying countries. That doesn't mean she thinks that the Aussies should get $2 a day - that's just what the reporter said.



So much for reporting the news, now they write it themselves.


Indeed. Were I this woman I'd sue the crap out of the reporter and the newspaper...and then I'd go on a serious diet, too.

Author:  CanadianJeff [ Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: She's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pa

Seeing as how even the Australian Prime Minister also took her as directly suggesting Employers should be able to pay whatever they please I don't think the reporter was too off the mark when making that suggestion.

Then again she's fat, ugly, stupid and mean so ignorant shouldn't be too surprising.

Author:  sandorski [ Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: She's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pa

Increasingly we seem to be seeing these people who would fit right in with the French Aristocracy of the 19th/18th centuries.

Author:  bootlegga [ Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: She's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pa

BartSimpson wrote:
What she is correctly pointing out is that higher paid Australian miners can't compete with those in lower paying countries. That doesn't mean she thinks that the Aussies should get $2 a day - that's just what the reporter said.


She might not have said it outright, but with her comments, she implied that Australians should accept low wage jobs to compete with people in low wage countries.

Author:  saturn_656 [ Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: She's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pa

bootlegga wrote:
How much you want to bet she's never worked for anything close to that wage?


I'd bet my life savings. Her massive fortune she inherited from Daddy.

Never truly worked a day in her life.

Author:  2Cdo [ Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: She's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pa

saturn_656 wrote:
bootlegga wrote:
How much you want to bet she's never worked for anything close to that wage?


I'd bet my life savings. Her massive fortune she inherited from Daddy.

Never truly worked a day in her life.


But never missed a meal or 10! 8)

Author:  sandorski [ Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: She's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pa

saturn_656 wrote:
bootlegga wrote:
How much you want to bet she's never worked for anything close to that wage?


I'd bet my life savings. Her massive fortune she inherited from Daddy.

Never truly worked a day in her life.


From what I have read, she inherited a good sized fortune($10s of millions). She is most noted for turning it into $billions. Certainly a Success, but ya, hardly a Poor-->Rich success.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB ©