CKA Forums
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/

Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swampe
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/current-events-f59/makers-of-mindblowing-sex-robot-with-virtual-vagina-swampe-t115105.html
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Newsbot [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:41 am ]
Post subject:  Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swampe

Title: Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swamped with orders
Category: lifestyle
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2016-02-03 09:19:29

Author:  DrCaleb [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:41 am ]
Post subject: 

Rule 34. No exceptions.

Author:  raydan [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swampe

Mirror Online... must be legit, Fiddledog gets most of his news there. :lol:

Author:  DrCaleb [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swampe

I liked the Express articles about the UFO that was photographed by NASA refueling on the Sun, and how Kennedy was killed by the CIA because he requested documents on the Roswell Aliens.

Hardcore journalism there!

Author:  Thanos [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swampe

Wasn't the particular urge of certain pathetic males already being adequately fulfilled by the Fleshlite? Evolution gave you hands for a reason, fella.

Author:  N_Fiddledog [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swampe

Quote:
The Daily Mirror is a British national daily tabloid newspaper founded in 1903. It is owned by parent company Trinity Mirror. From 1985 to 1987, and from 1997 to 2002, the title on its masthead was simply The Mirror. It had an average daily print circulation of 962,670 in March 2014.[2] Its Sunday sister paper is the Sunday Mirror.

Originally pitched to the middle class reader, it was transformed into a working-class newspaper after 1934, in order to reach a large new audience.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mirror

But here's some more on Virtua Dolls from a Gamer Site. You know, kind of an Ars Techinica. Isn't Ars Technica where I've seen you get some of your "Global Warming is coming to kill us all stories" Doc. :wink:

Quote:
The future came and then it was put on hold shortly after. An IndieGoGO campaign for an adult virtual reality controller was began within the last month and shut down shortly after. According to Bill Spracklin, the owner of the Eos group, creator of the VirtuDolls controller, and the only developer/engineer behind the project it was due to "such a huge response."

Spracklin had projected to get the controller out within the next three months, but the high demand stretched his capabilities for distribution. The campaign will return to IndieGoGo in the future, this time with a lower-priced controller and an even "better" experience.


http://www.gamezone.com/news/virtuadoll ... nd-3433203

You guys fanboy The Guardian, don't you? Did you know the Mirror is important enough to your heroes over there that they cover it?

http://www.theguardian.com/media/daily-mirror

Author:  N_Fiddledog [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swampe

raydan wrote:
Mirror Online... must be legit, Fiddledog gets most of his news there. :lol:


Are you sure? Andy and the Desert Dud tell me I get "all" of it from the Daily Mail.

One could just check the CKA news page, I guess. Go ahead. Learn something. :wink:

Author:  DrCaleb [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swampe

N_Fiddledog wrote:
Isn't that where I've seen you get some of your "Global Warming is coming to kill us all stories" Doc. :wink:


Good to know I'm opening people's minds!

Kind of like the 'there is no global warming, nothing to see here, move along, move along!' attempt at journalism entertainment that is The Express that you like to cite.

(And you thought I made those up!)

Author:  Delwin [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swampe

Daily Mirror and Guardian is the same thing.

Author:  raydan [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swampe

N_Fiddledog wrote:
raydan wrote:
Mirror Online... must be legit, Fiddledog gets most of his news there. :lol:


Are you sure? Andy and the Desert Dud tell me I get "all" of it from the Daily Mail.

One could just check the CKA news page, I guess. Go ahead. Learn something. :wink:

Daily Mirror/Daily Mail... pretty much the same, they print the stories that CNN/FOX/CBC won't print. :wink:

Author:  N_Fiddledog [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swampe

DrCaleb wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
Isn't that where I've seen you get some of your "Global Warming is coming to kill us all stories" Doc. :wink:


Good to know I'm opening people's minds!

Kind of like the 'there is no global warming, nothing to see here, move along, move along!' attempt at journalism entertainment that is The Express that you like to cite.

(And you thought I made those up!)


Why would I think you made it up? I read it. It was an interesting story. It was about how UFO wackos thought they saw something and developed a wacky theory. It reminded me of those wacky theories you post from your Chicken Little warmologists who get into their computers and create models to show themselves how warm causes cold, or how the waves are going to create a feedback loop to melt all the ice, except it's still here, or that one where they wrote themselves up a computer model showing how the Polar Bears are all going to die even though the bear population continues to grow.

Wacky theories from wackos are news too. Or at least the fact they exist is. Plus they give us a chuckle. That one where the data wasn't showing any warming so they just rewrote the data was hilarious.

Author:  DrCaleb [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swampe

N_Fiddledog wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
Isn't that where I've seen you get some of your "Global Warming is coming to kill us all stories" Doc. :wink:


Good to know I'm opening people's minds!

Kind of like the 'there is no global warming, nothing to see here, move along, move along!' attempt at journalism entertainment that is The Express that you like to cite.

(And you thought I made those up!)


Why would I think you made it up? I read it. It was an interesting story. It was about how UFO wackos thought they saw something and developed a wacky theory. It reminded me of those wacky theories you post from your Chicken Little warmologists who get into their computers and create models to show themselves how warm causes cold, or how the waves are going to create a feedback loop to melt all the ice, except it's still here, or that one where where they wrote themselves up a computer model showing how the Polar Bears are all going to die even though the bear population continues to grow.

Wacky theories from wackos are news too. Or at least the fact they exist is. Plus they give us a chuckle. That one where the data wasn't showing any warming so they just rewrote the data was hilarious.


Just as funny as that one you submitted about the NASA study that said there was no global warming, but it turns out the study never actually existed? It's going to be hard to top that one! :lol:

Author:  DrCaleb [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swampe

You know, I shouldn't criticize. I apologize.

This is the only story you posted today that didn't involve Muslims, so I should encourage you! Good job! PDT_Armataz_01_34

Author:  Delwin [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swampe

The Daily Mail and the Daily Mirror are very similar, what I meant is, the Daily mirror and the Guardian are literally owned by the same company:

Quote:
The Daily Mirror is a British national daily tabloid newspaper founded in 1903. It is owned by parent company Trinity Mirror.


Quote:
The Guardian is a part of the Guardian Media Group, owned by The Scott Trust Limited.



Quote:
Guardian Media Group severed its historic newspaper link to Manchester today with the sale of its regional media business to Trinity Mirror.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2010/f ... ity-mirror

Author:  Thanos [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swampe

We should get this thread back on track by talking more about the Fleshlite. Image

Image

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB ©