CKA Forums
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/

Merkel's party wins largest vote share in German election
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/current-events-f59/merkel-s-party-wins-largest-vote-share-in-german-election-t119937-15.html
Page 2 of 2

Author:  BeaverFever [ Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Merkel's party wins largest vote share in German election

N_Fiddledog wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
Sharia law has not been imposed anywhere in Germany. Or anywhere in the west for that matter.


I suppose you could niggle and spin concerning what you mean by the word "Imposed," but I've run through the argument in my head. It was lengthy and your side relied on nonsense. You lost.

What you're claiming is a lie.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9461 ... sharia-law

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-europe.html

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/uk-sharia-law.html


Post all the fake news nutjob links you want.


I repeat: SHARIA LAW DOES NOT EXIST IN GERMANY OR ANY WESTERN COUNTRY

“Law” means the enforceable rules and regulations of the state, as enforced by the police and courts

Author:  PluggyRug [ Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Merkel's party wins largest vote share in German election

BeaverFever wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
Sharia law has not been imposed anywhere in Germany. Or anywhere in the west for that matter.


I suppose you could niggle and spin concerning what you mean by the word "Imposed," but I've run through the argument in my head. It was lengthy and your side relied on nonsense. You lost.

What you're claiming is a lie.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9461 ... sharia-law

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-europe.html

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/uk-sharia-law.html


Post all the fake news nutjob links you want.


I repeat: SHARIA LAW DOES NOT EXIST IN GERMANY OR ANY WESTERN COUNTRY

“Law” means the enforceable rules and regulations of the state, as enforced by the police and courts



Do you honestly think those Muslim shitstains abide by the "Law"?

Author:  BeaverFever [ Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Merkel's party wins largest vote share in German election

Huh???

If it’s not legislation passed by a government body and enforced by the state (i.e. police and courts) then it's not “law” therefore there’s no “sharia law”.

Author:  PluggyRug [ Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Merkel's party wins largest vote share in German election

BeaverFever wrote:
Huh???

If it’s not legislation passed by a government body and enforced by the state (i.e. police and courts) then it's not “law” therefore there’s no “sharia law”.



Stop nitpicking. All those with eye's wide open know Sharia law exists tn Western countries.

Author:  BeaverFever [ Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Merkel's party wins largest vote share in German election

PluggyRug wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
Huh???

If it’s not legislation passed by a government body and enforced by the state (i.e. police and courts) then it's not “law” therefore there’s no “sharia law”.



Stop nitpicking. All those with eye's wide open know Sharia law exists tn Western countries.


That’s not nitpicking.

You don’t have sharia law, you have some instances of Sharia Suggestion, along with every other kind of religious or political suggestion, and nobody is obligated to obey any of it.

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB ©