CKA Forums
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/

New Tesla owners on hook for $14K after sudden end of electr
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/current-events-f59/new-tesla-owners-on-hook-for-14k-after-sudden-end-of-electr-t121527-15.html
Page 2 of 2

Author:  PublicAnimalNo9 [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Tesla owners on hook for $14K after sudden end of electr

herbie wrote:
Oh Jeez you damn snivellers you weren't even paying for the subsidy, the big companies did so out of cap & trade. The program the coalburner Ford had to kill to play up to the deadbeats, diniers and defenders of anything Wynne did must be destroyed.
Gee, policy sound familiar?
Yeah, Trudeau after Harper.

As for "coalburner" Ford, uh, there are no coal-fired plants in Ontario. Nor are there any plans to build any. Ontario already generates way too much electricity. I mean, what the fuck kind of plan is it when you pay Hydro Quebec market rates to take excess power off your hands, who then sells it to the US for market rates? Pretty sweet eh? Ontario ratepayers subsidizing Hydro Quebec all thanks to the Ontario Libtards. There's a reason the Ontario voters punished them severely. And now they're whining to Ford to change the rules just for them. :lol:

And crap and trade? Oh yeah, what a brilliant partnership the Wynned Bag got us into. The two most heavily indebted sub-sovereign states joining forces with what is regarded as the most corrupt province or state in the US and Canada.

As for this
Quote:
Oh Jeez you damn snivellers you weren't even paying for the subsidy, the big companies did so out of cap & trade.
You can polish that turd all you want but it still boils down to those cap and trade costs that ultimately get passed down to the consumer so yeah, we still paid for it.

Author:  herbie [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Tesla owners on hook for $14K after sudden end of electr

Blah blah blah... I get to save a few pennies....
the coalburner comment's towards the attitude, not literal FFS.

BC has too much electricity too and is building the SiteC dam anyway, do I see them fucking up what's going to be the market of the future? Do I lose sleep because over the last 15 years the carbon tax in my gas up has crept to $2 a tank?

I'm glad there's no Conservative party here. Get everyone worked up over the deficit and the FIRST thing they do is cut their own revenue stream? Political ignoroids, ideology over common sense.
Ford could've made the same point by refusing any increases, fighting the whole term with the feds over it and promising to remove it. Pocket the money until the final year of the mandate and end it then. Promise kept, issue dragged out, money in the bank.

Author:  DrCaleb [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Tesla owners on hook for $14K after sudden end of electr

CDN_PATRIOT wrote:
Internal combustion. It's awesome.

-J.





Oh . . wait . . .

Author:  llama66 [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Tesla owners on hook for $14K after sudden end of electr

Electric cars have scary acceleration.

Author:  DrCaleb [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Tesla owners on hook for $14K after sudden end of electr

If they can get an energy density the same as gasoline, they will become the new norm.

Author:  llama66 [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Tesla owners on hook for $14K after sudden end of electr

for sure. I'd like to think I'm doing my part to save the environment.

Author:  CharlesAnthony [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Tesla owners on hook for $14K after sudden end of electr

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, kids will point to Tesla plug-in parking meterstations asking their parents: "What the hell is that? What did you guys do with that??" and nobody will know.

Author:  llama66 [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Tesla owners on hook for $14K after sudden end of electr

CharlesAnthony wrote:
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, kids will point to Tesla plug-in parking meterstations asking their parents: "What the hell is that? What did you guys do with that??" and nobody will know.

I'm sorry, is this in the future or in the past? Are these aliens?

Author:  BRAH [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Tesla owners on hook for $14K after sudden end of electr

llama66 wrote:
for sure. I'd like to think I'm doing my part to save the environment.

Electric cars are not realistic for most people who buy them because they don't install the required charging station to give the car full charge.

Author:  CharlesAnthony [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Tesla owners on hook for $14K after sudden end of electr

llama66 wrote:
I'm sorry, is this in the future or in the past? Are these aliens?
I am sorry. Are you talking about Tesla drivers?? or their media whores???

Author:  llama66 [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Tesla owners on hook for $14K after sudden end of electr

BRAH wrote:
Electric cars are not realistic for most people who buy them because they don't install the required charging station to give the car full charge.

I like the concept, but absolutely, you need the charging station to make the most of the car.

Author:  Coach85 [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Tesla owners on hook for $14K after sudden end of electr

BRAH wrote:
llama66 wrote:
for sure. I'd like to think I'm doing my part to save the environment.

Electric cars are not realistic for most people who buy them because they don't install the required charging station to give the car full charge.


You can still get a full charge with a regular household plug. Just takes much longer.

Author:  DrCaleb [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Tesla owners on hook for $14K after sudden end of electr

Coach85 wrote:
BRAH wrote:
llama66 wrote:
for sure. I'd like to think I'm doing my part to save the environment.

Electric cars are not realistic for most people who buy them because they don't install the required charging station to give the car full charge.


You can still get a full charge with a regular household plug. Just takes much longer.


You can also get a home charging station that operates off 240v 3p to charge it the same as the free 'Supercharging' stations.

https://www.tesla.com/en_CA/support/hom ... stallation

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB ©