CKA Forums
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/

Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/current-events-f59/ibrahim-ali-28-charged-with-first-degree-murder-of-burnaby-t121819-15.html
Page 2 of 6

Author:  BeaverFever [ Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby

Anyone with a grade school education knows prime ministers and public officials are not personally liable for their policy decisions nor would they ever make that claim

An adult would have to have a special kind of low IQ to fall for that.

Author:  N_Fiddledog [ Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby

The CBC rushes to tell us what the real problem is regarding the Marissa Shen rape/murder case. Forget about 13 year old Marissa and her family, here's what we really need to be concerned about:

Syrian community fears scapegoating after man new to Canada charged with murder of Marrisa Shen

Meanwhile here at CKA the Cadre of Concerned Canadian Progressives (AKA the new CCCP) tells us the real problem is another 'fake but accurate' meme.

Author:  DrCaleb [ Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re:

martin14 wrote:
To hell with the victim.


Odd, I don't recall reading about her on CKA when she was killed. Search turns up no story posted on CKA. Why all the concern all of a sudden?

Author:  llama66 [ Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby

N_Fiddledog wrote:
The CBC rushes to tell us what the real problem is regarding the Marissa Shen rape/murder case. Forget about 13 year old Marissa and her family, here's what we really need to be concerned about:

Syrian community fears scapegoating after man new to Canada charged with murder of Marrisa Shen

Meanwhile here at CKA the Cadre of Concerned Canadian Progressives (AKA the new CCCP) tells us the real problem is another 'fake but accurate' meme.

But its not at all accurate. Its a fabrication and boarders on defamation. Its being picked apart because its been posted or alluded to 3 times in this thread alone.

Lets focus on the issue at hand, a 13 year old was murdered allegedly by a Syrian refugee....

Author:  CharlesAnthony [ Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby

N_Fiddledog wrote:
Meanwhile here at CKA the Cadre of Concerned Canadian Progressives (AKA the new CCCP) tells us the real problem is another 'fake but accurate' meme.
At least they are sort-of somewhat peripherally staying on topic.

Author:  bootlegga [ Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby

llama66 wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
The CBC rushes to tell us what the real problem is regarding the Marissa Shen rape/murder case. Forget about 13 year old Marissa and her family, here's what we really need to be concerned about:

Syrian community fears scapegoating after man new to Canada charged with murder of Marrisa Shen

Meanwhile here at CKA the Cadre of Concerned Canadian Progressives (AKA the new CCCP) tells us the real problem is another 'fake but accurate' meme.

But its not at all accurate. Its a fabrication and boarders on defamation. Its being picked apart because its been posted or alluded to 3 times in this thread alone.

Lets focus on the issue at hand, a 13 year old was murdered allegedly by a Syrian refugee....


R=UP

Author:  Zipperfish [ Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby

This looks to me like some excellent police work. It appears the crime was random, probably opportunistic, which are by far the toughest cases to crack. IHIT worked this case hard for a year, dedicating thousands of manhours. Hats off to IHIT for their work on this one--it will help bring closure to that poor family.

Author:  DrCaleb [ Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby

^^ R=UP

Author:  Zipperfish [ Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby

BRAH wrote:
___________________

It's true, all of it.


Sez the Russian troll.

Author:  Freakinoldguy [ Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby

No matter how many red herrings get thrown out the truth is that Trudeau should never have promised that he'd take responsibility for the actions of the Syrian refugees because anyone with half a brain would know the odds that at least one of the 46,700 wouldn't be the nice person they claimed they were and commit a heinous crime was beyond extremely high.

Trudeau gambled and lost, something he's been doing alot of lately.

Author:  BRAH [ Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby

Zipperfish wrote:
BRAH wrote:
___________________

It's true, all of it.


Sez the Russian troll.

Camp Cloud Race Baiting Troll says what?

Author:  Zipperfish [ Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby

Freakinoldguy wrote:
No matter how many red herrings get thrown out the truth is that Trudeau should never have promised that he'd take responsibility for the actions of the Syrian refugees .


No the truth is that Trudeau never said any such thing and you just got punked by our resident Russian troll.

Author:  DrCaleb [ Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby

Civility!!!


Image

Author:  llama66 [ Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby

Quote:
the truth is that Trudeau should never have promised that he'd take responsibility for the actions of the Syrian refugees

But he didn't. At all. Its propaganda.

Author:  raydan [ Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby

DrCaleb wrote:
Civility!!!

What about it? :?

Page 2 of 6 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB ©