CKA Forums
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/

Elections Canada set to eliminate 100,000 non-citizens from
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/current-events-f59/elections-canada-set-to-eliminate-100-000-non-citizens-from-t122880.html
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Newsbot [ Thu May 02, 2019 10:20 am ]
Post subject:  Elections Canada set to eliminate 100,000 non-citizens from

Title: Elections Canada set to eliminate 100,000 non-citizens from voters registry
Category: Political
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-05-02 10:15:32
Canadian

Author:  N_Fiddledog [ Thu May 02, 2019 10:20 am ]
Post subject: 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/electio ... -1.4403532

"OTTAWA - Elections Canada has identified and is set to eliminate some 103,000 people from the federal voters register who have been determined to be on the list illegally because they are not Canadian citizens.

Chief Electoral Officer Stephane Perrault told the Senate National Finance Committee on Tuesday that his office has identified these names on the registered list of qualified electors and will be removing them before the 2019 federal election..."

Author:  BRAH [ Thu May 02, 2019 10:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Elections Canada set to eliminate 100,000 non-citizens from

Image
_______________

They're all Liberal!

Author:  BeaverFever [ Thu May 02, 2019 3:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Elections Canada set to eliminate 100,000 non-citizens from

BRAH wrote:
Image
_______________

They're all Liberal!


Nope the liberals are the ones who caught them. Your Trudeau Derangement is pathetic. Try again.

Quote:
The ineligible names on the voters register were determined because of new powers granted to Elections Canada under the federal Liberals’ Bill C-76, the Elections Modernization Act. This bill made wide-spanning changes to Canada's elections laws, including new limits on spending and foreign participation, while also aiming to boost accessibility and participation in democracy.

Author:  Dragontail69 [ Fri May 03, 2019 4:37 am ]
Post subject: 

So go back see - who they voted for and do a recount of those stations if they were at all close.

Author:  PluggyRug [ Fri May 03, 2019 7:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Elections Canada set to eliminate 100,000 non-citizens from

BeaverFever wrote:
BRAH wrote:
Image
_______________

They're all Liberal!


Nope the liberals are the ones who caught them. Your Trudeau Derangement is pathetic. Try again.

Quote:
The ineligible names on the voters register were determined because of new powers granted to Elections Canada under the federal Liberals’ Bill C-76, the Elections Modernization Act. This bill made wide-spanning changes to Canada's elections laws, including new limits on spending and foreign participation, while also aiming to boost accessibility and participation in democracy.


So they caught all those who voted Liberal. ROTFL

Author:  BeaverFever [ Fri May 03, 2019 7:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re:

Dragontail69 wrote:
So go back see - who they voted for and do a recount of those stations if they were at all close.

They haven’t voted yet-the election isn’t until October

Author:  BeaverFever [ Fri May 03, 2019 7:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Elections Canada set to eliminate 100,000 non-citizens from

PluggyRug wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
BRAH wrote:
Image
_______________

They're all Liberal!


Nope the liberals are the ones who caught them. Your Trudeau Derangement is pathetic. Try again.

Quote:
The ineligible names on the voters register were determined because of new powers granted to Elections Canada under the federal Liberals’ Bill C-76, the Elections Modernization Act. This bill made wide-spanning changes to Canada's elections laws, including new limits on spending and foreign participation, while also aiming to boost accessibility and participation in democracy.


So they caught all those who voted Liberal. ROTFL



The election isn’t for another 6 months. Do they haven’t voted for anyone

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB ©