CKA Forums
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/

Beijing Summer Games come to a joyous close
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/current-events-f59/beijing-summer-games-come-to-a-joyous-close-t67043.html
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Newsbot [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:27 am ]
Post subject:  Beijing Summer Games come to a joyous close

Title: Beijing Summer Games come to a joyous close
Category: Sports
Posted By: WDHIII
Date: 2008-08-24 10:09:58

Author:  newfette [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:27 am ]
Post subject: 

man our canadian clothes this year is ugly

Author:  martin14 [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

wonder what was faked in the closing ceremonies.

Author:  Freakinoldguy [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Beijing Summer Games come to a joyous close

Still better than the opening ceremonies. At least they added some humanity to this celebration, so it didn't look like a video of the 1936 Olympics.

Author:  Scape [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Beijing Summer Games come to a joyous close

They really outdid themselves. Tremendous effort.

Pics

Author:  ridenrain [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Beijing Summer Games come to a joyous close

That's right foreigners, the shows over.
You can all go home and look the other way for a while.
Those who were protesting the death of their children in the earthquake or the forced move of their homes can be dealt with now.
Nothing to see in Tibet.


buy, buy, by.

Author:  bootlegga [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Beijing Summer Games come to a joyous close

ridenrain wrote:
That's right foreigners, the shows over.
You can all go home and look the other way for a while.
Those who were protesting the death of their children in the earthquake or the forced move of their homes can be dealt with now.
Nothing to see in Tibet.


buy, buy, by.


Policies that the UK, USSR< and USA all lived by in the recent past...

Author:  robmik43 [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Beijing Summer Games come to a joyous close

bootlegga wrote:
....Policies that the UK, USSR< and USA all lived by in the recent past...


Historical illiteracy.
That amazing aircraft that flies with two left wings.
8O

Author:  ridenrain [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Beijing Summer Games come to a joyous close

bootlegga wrote:
ridenrain wrote:
That's right foreigners, the shows over.
You can all go home and look the other way for a while.
Those who were protesting the death of their children in the earthquake or the forced move of their homes can be dealt with now.
Nothing to see in Tibet.


buy, buy, by.


Policies that the UK, USSR< and USA all lived by in the recent past...


The IOC and China promised they's be nicer. You said if we kept up a dialog with them, they'd be more open and forgiving of the "enemies of the state". Any bet you'll ever see the Chinese protesters alive again?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB ©