CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:12 pm

romanP romanP:
raydan raydan:
read: romanP's word of the day is "fascist".

our government is run by them. don't fool yourself.

Really?

How so? Are they like, Franco fascists, Hitler fascists, Mussolini fascists... which totalitarian political ideologue do you most associate our democratically elected government to? :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
romanP romanP:
raydan raydan:

Really?

How so? Are they like, Franco fascists, Hitler fascists, Mussolini fascists... which totalitarian political ideologue do you most associate our democratically elected government to? :lol:

This is the internet, so Hitler fascists of course. Most of these people don't know any other kind.p

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:20 pm

This is the World we live in.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:28 pm

romanP romanP:
raydan raydan:

Time to unholster your blaster.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
romanP romanP:
raydan raydan:

Really?

oooooooooooooooooooooo I let's pick Franco fascists, they have the best beaches. :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:18 pm

commanderkai commanderkai:
Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Probably has more to do with the fact that foreign countries keep finding Canadian citizens of Muslim and Korean descent in the wreckage of their oil refineries than any conspiracy theory. :D

Muslim I've heard a number of stories about...but did the Korean community start something and I missed it? :lol:

Apparently one of the kids who Katsiroubas converted with was a kid of Korean descent named Yoon who pulled the complete Cat Stevens Discography and converted to Islam, but included all the radical crap.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/201 ... tario.html

$1:
The Department of Foreign Affairs, asked to comment on whether Yoon, a Canadian citizen, is being held in a foreign jail, replied, "we can't comment on national security matters."

Cue the bring him home, he should be freed, his charter rights are being infringed upon, he's a misunderstood, disenfranchised youth who should be given a second chance, Harper is the devil, rant. :lol:

Hopefully they're wrong and he's not being incarcerated but, is now and forever a piece of that Libyan refinery that he and his terrorist friends seemed to love so much. [angel]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:54 pm

This whole thing is starting to look a little suspicious now. First off, Al Qeada was never in Iran. Al Qeada is (was) primaily a Sunni / Wahabi outfit. Not big in Iran, which is overwhelmingly Shi'a. Interesting that these terrorists were getting direction from Iran--the country in the middle east that the Conservatives have such a hard-on for. Bush did the same thing with the fictitious Al Qeada-Saddam connection.

Then there's the timing--right when the Conservatives are trying to push through an anti-terrorism bill that takes away some basic freedoms from Canadians.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:10 am

$1:
a U.S. government source said Iran is home to a little-known network of alleged al Qaeda fixers and "facilitators" based in the Iranian city of Zahedan, very close to Iran's borders with both Pakistan and Afghanistan.
The source said the operatives serve as go-betweens, travel agents and financial intermediaries for al Qaeda operatives and cells operating in Pakistan and moving through the area.
They do not operate under the protection of the Iranian government, which has a generally hostile attitude towards Sunni al Qaeda militants, and which periodically launches crackdowns on the al Qaeda elements, though at other times appears to turn a blind eye to them.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:12 am

romanP romanP:
read: "Jingoistic cop worship conveniently timed for new fascist laws to sweep through Parliament with YOUR support!"

It's funny ya know. There's another forum I frequent from time to time and there's a whole shit-load of clueless Eurotrash there that keeps calling Canada a "police state". You'd probably be more at home amongst them.
It always makes me wonder if they're trying to convince us, or themselves :lol:

I bet yer another 'tard that thinks this was a false flag operation that got "busted" so new, draconian laws could get shoved through without anyone actually getting hurt or killed.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:37 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Then there's the timing--right when the Conservatives are trying to push through an anti-terrorism bill that takes away some basic freedoms from Canadians.

Yes, of course, we can all see it now, Harper with a phone at each ear, asking Vic,
'when's the legislation coming'; and on the other, with the lead RCMP investigator,
'no no, don't arrest them now, arrest them next week... hmm, Monday's good.'

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
Good job by the police but I'm definitely worried about some of the loony left conspiracy theorists that seem to flood the CBC comments board. 8O :lol:

I wouldn't be. I don't find the loony left comments on the CBC boards (or the loony right comments on Sun) to be very representative of the population.

Good to see you own up to 'not being very representative of the population'. :lol: :lol:

Call my broker, buy Alcan !

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:17 am

Show me a country with police on its currency and I will show you a police state.

I do not mind living in a police state. Makes me feel safe. I still do what I want.

But I do not appreciate the tactics that the cops pulled in TO during the G20 but I'm sure that it was a good lesson in PR not to look like a bunch of fricking idiots arresting one legged old men and dragging them through the streets...they do not hire cops to be smart, they hire them to follow orders.

Did I read that an Imam reported them to the police??

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:20 am

Your mom must have smoked a lot of dope while you were still in the womb if you think that Canada approaches anything at all similar to a police state.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:32 am

Remember this is the same poster who compared security fences in Israel, to keep terrorists out, to the fences that kept Jews trapped inside the death camps

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:36 am

Thanos Thanos:
Your mom must have smoked a lot of dope while you were still in the womb if you think that Canada approaches anything at all similar to a police state.

His words are a bit mixed up...he meant state police. :wink:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:47 am

martin14 martin14:
Call my broker, buy Alcan !

They produce aluminium foil! You want someone like Adex. No self respecting foiler uses Alcan! Or even better, lead foil from Atlantic Nuclear!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 8  Next