Author Topic Options
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:47 pm

QBall QBall:
Maybe he's trying to live the hip hop lifestyle and will mix it with coke before he drinks it. :D

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Duuuude, I so did not say that!

;)

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Unsound Unsound:
xerxes xerxes:
Should be easy to find the perp. Look for the guy who's as drunk as the sky is blue.

Anyone who's getting drunk on a $26,000 bottle of scotch deserves to have the book thrown at him. A bottle like that has to be savoured.

I can understand the temptation to steal it though. I will most likely never get a chance to even sniff something that fine.

Meh....it's Glenfiddich after all.

I dunno, the difference between say 12 yo fiddich and the 18yo I'm currently enjoying is so striking that I would be really really interested in trying a 50yo

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:33 pm

Unsound Unsound:
Duuuude, I so did not say that!

;)

:oops: :oops: Sorry, my mistake.....fixed...... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
$1:
The display case is currently empty and the LCBO is reviewing its security procedures to see if they need improvement, LCBO spokeswoman Heather MacGregor said.

They put someone named Heather MacGregor in charge of a $20,000 bottle of scotch? Kinda like putting Hamish Macdonald in charge of your sheep and wondering why the herd's a little light.

tried to +5, but it wouldn't let me.

Unsound Unsound:
Gunnair Gunnair:

Meh....it's Glenfiddich after all.

I dunno, the difference between say 12 yo fiddich and the 18yo I'm currently enjoying is so striking that I would be really really interested in trying a 50yo

I could say the same for Canadian Club. I would die to have their 30 Y/O brew.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:40 pm

Unsound Unsound:

There's more to quality than age. My usual is the 10 year Laphroaig. I prefer it to anything other single malt I've tried, most of them casked longer than 10 years. Then again, I've never sampled anything as aged as 50 years. I do generally prefer the smokier, peatier whiskys from Islay and the West Coast than the Speysides, like Glenfiddich, Cragganmore and the like. Good whisky, don't get me wrong, but I like a hit of the peat in my glass, especially paired with fruit, shortbreads or chocolate.