Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:55 pm

I for one am disappointed. This all sounded so macabre, peoples arms falling off and all. Our world is poorer to lose this gothic drama. Have to go back to thinking about an actress I saw who talked about her group taking a drug called "Jerry Lewis' kids" because it made you spaz out like them, and trying to figure out why a cute young woman would want to do that.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:04 am

Yeah and if major news outlets as well as the American Journal of medicine had come out with positive news regarding a drug Curtman would have been all over it like sniffers on a model car show.

Bragging right only are due if you called it as BS in the first place, which he didn't.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:36 am

Benn Benn:
Yeah and if major news outlets as well as the American Journal of medicine had come out with positive news regarding a drug Curtman would have been all over it like sniffers on a model car show.

Bragging right only are due if you called it as BS in the first place, which he didn't.

This story was spoon fed to you by the same morons who go around telling people that people sell pot with fibreglass in it to increase it's mass, the same people who claim that LSD will kill you if you get the tiniest bit more than the acceptable dose.

Prohibitionists have been fabricating these lies to justify their expensive and destructive war since long before I was born.

I'm glad to have been the first to let you know that it was B.S.

I'll try to be more expedient with the next bit of drug war propaganda. Sorry if I let you down. I didn't pay it much attention, maybe I should have.