Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:09 pm

desertdude desertdude:
I prefer desert dung myself. :D

Finally...we agree on something. :wink: J/K.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:51 pm

Hey Thanos... At least this hasn't turned into yet another "Thanks Obama" thread, :lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:57 pm

Shhhhh....dont remind fidly

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:05 pm

DrRosen DrRosen:
martin14 martin14:

So far, your entire contribution to this thread has been to call another
member a nutjob, bray about your rep points, and continue to insult other
long term members.

So, exactly who is being the rude angry asshole here ?

Before crying about other people being rude, maybe you should step up and buy a mirror first.

One would think the noob should try being decent when they enter.

Obviously you have decided on something different, but then don't whine about the results.

Actually, I'm not a noob. I've been a member for several years, though I don't often post. And I haven't been anything but decent. I read a bunch of your and Fiddledog's past posts before declaring him a nutjob and you a rude, angry jerk. If I'm off the mark, I'll retract that, but it seems most of the rest of the regulars here (save Bart Simpson, who's already sent me a psychotic and threatening private measage) agree with me.

But yeah, I guess it's my fault for aggitatung the lunatics here.

Maybe you'd like to forward that PM to me and prove that actually happened............?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
Hey Thanos... At least this hasn't turned into yet another "Thanks Obama" thread, :lol:

"Yet" being the key word. There's always time. I have faith in their reliability that they won't let us down. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Regina Regina:
DrRosen DrRosen:
martin14 martin14:

So far, your entire contribution to this thread has been to call another
member a nutjob, bray about your rep points, and continue to insult other
long term members.

So, exactly who is being the rude angry asshole here ?

Before crying about other people being rude, maybe you should step up and buy a mirror first.

One would think the noob should try being decent when they enter.

Obviously you have decided on something different, but then don't whine about the results.

Actually, I'm not a noob. I've been a member for several years, though I don't often post. And I haven't been anything but decent. I read a bunch of your and Fiddledog's past posts before declaring him a nutjob and you a rude, angry jerk. If I'm off the mark, I'll retract that, but it seems most of the rest of the regulars here (save Bart Simpson, who's already sent me a psychotic and threatening private measage) agree with me.

But yeah, I guess it's my fault for aggitatung the lunatics here.

Maybe you'd like to forward that PM to me and prove that actually happened............?

Would it really matter if it did? :?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:23 pm

If he didn't, it means Rosen is full of it, trolling, and we can dispose of him on garbage day.

If he did, maybe I should begin amassing my own arsenal just in case Bart loses his shit and declares war.

Spare a brother some triple A?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Wow. 8O

So... here I am, without cable (or satellite) TV for more than 6 months, thinking what it is it with this "Duck Dynasty" thing that made people ramble on for so many pages... that is until I realized, by reading, what has gone on for several pages now...

Ok. I get it. The show is irrelevant (not missing anything... whew!). As for the rest... what happened to only flaming over Obama, pot and global warming? LOL.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:29 pm

$1:
Ok. I get it. The show is irrelevant (not missing anything... whew!). As for the rest... what happened to only flaming over Obama, pot and global warming? LOL.

We are expanding our flames. In other words here at CKA we are equal opportunity flamers. :P

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:55 pm

saturn_656 saturn_656:
If he didn't, it means Rosen is full of it, trolling, and we can dispose of him on garbage day.

If he did, maybe I should begin amassing my own arsenal just in case Bart loses his shit and declares war.

Agreed on the first. If the accusations are fabricated, then everyone calls shenanigans.

If they are true, however, then I bet everyone.......just carries on.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:59 am

Gunnair Gunnair:
saturn_656 saturn_656:

Agreed on the first. If the accusations are fabricated, then everyone calls shenanigans.

If they are true, however, then I bet everyone.......just carries on.

If Rosen is telling the truth Bart should get banned for a week. If Rosen is lieing then he should be banned for a week. The next infraction, lieing about a threat or actualy threatening, the person should be banned for life.

Would that seem fair to everyone?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:10 am

Doesn't this site have a progressive discipline policy? You need to accumulate 3 or 4 warnings before a ban.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:21 am

saturn_656 saturn_656:
Doesn't this site have a progressive discipline policy? You need to accumulate 3 or 4 warnings before a ban.

That works also

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:12 am

If we are going to kick people off for name calling and trolling, we might as well just take our toys and close the sandbox, because we are all guilty of that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:35 am

Brenda Brenda:
If we are going to kick people off for name calling and trolling, we might as well just take our toys and close the sandbox, because we are all guilty of that.

I am a little upset because I sent one letter, and then 2 reminders but Santa did not peel one potato. :?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 498 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 13  14  15  16  17  18  19 ... 34  Next