canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:05 pm

Yogi Yogi:
Maybe it's time that someone informed him that one can't light a joint by sticking one's head in a microwave!

This is... just terrible... You can really see it's just two old guys and two old guys alone sharing an inside joke about some younger guy, and that's it. There's nothing there for anyone else, nothing open about this joke at all. I just... I just don't know. 3/10. Sarah Silverman could roast me better.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:07 pm

your last evaluation?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:08 pm

I was in prison once. That shit hurts! 8O

Hold out flaccid piece of cooked spaghetti, shakes head in sadness, mutters "welcome to my world".

I heard that guys who join the communists really like getting taken up the ol' tunnel. Really? Cardboard tunnel? Paper tunnel? Plastic tunnel? Naw, flesh tunnel.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:10 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Did you saying anything about nuking carrots in your microwave? That`s likely where he got it from.

Dude, those students are rubbing off on you. Is it high school or elementary? PDT_Armataz_01_05

What would you know about what goes on in a high school?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:13 pm

And here's another thing about jerking off, since you guys want to talk about it again. Trying laying sideways with your hand underneath you until your whole arm goes numb. That way when you start up again it feels like someone else is doing it for you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:19 pm

I can see you, sitting back in your chair, arms crossed, and the biggest trollish grin on your face...

"There... You little shit..."

:lol:

Anyhow... I know that it's pretty dumb to spend 13 years of your life doing something and then just quit when it's over in a month... but I also know that the only real honest difference between me and my classmates who bothered with prom and graduation is a piece of paper. Who cares? Your mantra of "conviction" and "determination"? Who really gives a damn about the diploma. Employers sure as fuck don't. I was there until literally the end, with great English and Social Studies... And I've since gone to college, which I got into without even a glance at my transcripts, because my English isn't that bad... My teachers liked me, I liked them, but had a bit of a problem liking myself at the time. 18 is really not a good age.

Last edited by Public_Domain on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:20 pm

Thanos Thanos:
I was in prison once. That shit hurts! 8O

Hold out flaccid piece of cooked spaghetti, shakes head in sadness, mutters "welcome to my world".

I heard that guys who join the communists really like getting taken up the ol' tunnel. Really? Cardboard tunnel? Paper tunnel? Plastic tunnel? Naw, flesh tunnel.
Is there some website where you type in a normal sentence and some sort of algorithm does this?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:26 pm

$1:
And I've since gone to college, which I got into without even a glance at my transcripts,

I call major bullshit on that....auditing a class is the same as being enrolled in "college". Part of what I do is getting mature students into post secondary programs and completing their high school. Your story doesn`t wash.

Last edited by ShepherdsDog on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:29 pm

I can't believe we've lived nearly ten years under a dystopian Defeatocracy. It's so badobamofeel, this dumbobongolife. Take THAT, Obamunist! Fuck you! Fuck Airstrip One!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:31 pm

While I totally agree with that, they don't make calenders at this college ("too expensive"), so any plan to audit would either need an inside man or some good guess work/trial and error.

There's something called an LPI test. Don't worry, my courses were in no way employment makers.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Thanos Thanos:
I can't believe we've lived nearly ten years under a dystopian Defeatocracy. It's so badobamofeel, this dumbobongolife. Take THAT, Obamunist! Fuck you! Fuck Airstrip One!

.The stars align and the Old Ones return

Last edited by ShepherdsDog on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:38 pm

$1:
Part of what I do is getting mature students into post secondary programs and completing their high school. Your story doesn`t wash.
Dude, I totally don't care :lol: I'm not trying to prove myself to you, you faceless internet asshole. You're just some guy, and so am I. I'm explaining my end and it's totally your free will to assume it's either truth or bullshit. I just figure it would help for when you really want to make a biting joke that will at least properly cut into me.

LPI test, 5/6, "Journalism Studies" (I know, right?). All you need as a mature student. At least, all you need here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:44 pm

Sorry.....priorities. Show has finished downloading so I don`t need you to provide anymore entertaining distractions. Thanks

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:46 pm

Oh...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:34 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
I can see you, sitting back in your chair, arms crossed, and the biggest trollish grin on your face...

"There... You little shit..."

:lol:

Anyhow... I know that it's pretty dumb to spend 13 years of your life doing something and then just quit when it's over in a month... but I also know that the only real honest difference between me and my classmates who bothered with prom and graduation is a piece of paper. Who cares? Your mantra of "conviction" and "determination"? Who really gives a damn about the diploma. Employers sure as fuck don't. I was there until literally the end, with great English and Social Studies... And I've since gone to college, which I got into without even a glance at my transcripts, because my English isn't that bad... My teachers liked me, I liked them, but had a bit of a problem liking myself at the time. 18 is really not a good age.

In my career I've been and engineer, scientist and manager and I never finished Grade 11 in high school. I seriously could not stomach he place. And I went to like four of them. :lol:

Postscript for NSA: I should specify that I actully did get university degrees in engineering and science, so I'm not a complete fraud.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 498 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 26  27  28  29  30  31  32 ... 34  Next