canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:16 am

Title: Sun Media will apologize today for Ezra Levant�s Justin Trudeau rant, Brian Mulroney reportedly says
Category: Political
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2014-09-29 06:50:58
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:16 am

Well he did call Pierre a male slut, and suggest Margaret was a star banger.

That's the problem with being a speaker of truth in the modern world of the politically correct. Truth has become a thing you must at times apologize for.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:25 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

That's the problem with being a speaker of truth in the modern world of the politically correct. Truth has become a thing you must at times apologize for.

Ok. So you are incredibly boring! And sorry.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:37 am

He should apologize. It doesn't get much lower than "yo mama a ho" attacks.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:44 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Ok. So you are incredibly boring! And sorry.

Says the boring guy I would cheerfully ignore if he wasn't so fascinated with me personally, he followed me around offering cute little personal disses.

Thanks for calling me though. I just thought of something else.

Ezra could have got away with getting all prissy about Justin making himself the center of attention by kissing the bride he didn't know at her wedding. He could have got away with calling Pierre a male slut. Where he crossed the line was when he implied there was something wrong with Margaret's slutty behavior. You're not allowed to do that. Just ask Rush Limbaugh.

They're going after the wrong guy though. I read an interview with Mick Jagger one time where he implied Margaret did the boys in the band.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:44 am

Do you think Ezra has ever been in the position to be a slut, or is this envy talking. Hell, do you think he's ever been laid? By an actual woman that is? (Or man if that be his thing.)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:48 am

andyt andyt:
Hell, do you think he's ever been laid? By an actual woman that is? (Or man if that be his thing.)

Well, he is married with children, so I'm thinkin...yeah, probably.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:56 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Says the boring guy I would cheerfully ignore if he wasn't so fascinated with me personally, he followed me around offering cute little personal disses.

Thanks for calling me though. I just thought of something else.

Ezra could have got away with getting all prissy about Justin making himself the center of attention by kissing the bride he didn't know at her wedding. He could have got away with calling Pierre a male slut. Where he crossed the line was when he implied there was something wrong with Margaret's slutty behavior. You're not allowed to do that. Just ask Rush Limbaugh.

They're going after the wrong guy though. I read an interview with Mick Jagger one time where he implied Margaret did the boys in the band.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:59 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Margarets escapades (Ted Kennedy, the 'Stones) caused Pierre much anguish. She left him, and Pierre got to be a single dad.

It's all on record. Not be polite to bring it up with one of the kids. Don't blame Justin for not wanting to speak with the Sun after that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:11 am

Come to think of it...

Hmmm...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:13 am

saturn_656 saturn_656:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Margarets escapades (Ted Kennedy, the 'Stones) caused Pierre much anguish. She left him, and Pierre got to be a single dad.

It's all on record. Not be polite to bring it up with one of the kids. Don't blame Justin for not wanting to speak with the Sun after that.

Yeah, it's one thing to attack someone's politics, but when you go after people's personal lives in such a nasty fashion, you should expect blowback.

Unless it's Ezra eating humble pie, which is highly doubtful, this apology will be an empty gesture.

If I was JT, I'd tell them the only real apology would be either one from Ezra's mouth himself or to take Ezra off the air, but I don't think JT's got the stones to ask for the latter.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:58 am

Not specific to Levant and his fans but it applies nonetheless.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:14 am

Speaking of stupid though, isn't it interesting how the worst perpetrators of personal attacks are all of a sudden so outraged against Ezra's personal attack on Justin. In fact they're so outraged they think they'd best personally attack him and anybody who won't lay claim to being as outraged as they are.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:31 am

saturn_656 saturn_656:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

So what? What does that have to with Justoin Trudeau? How hard is it for the fear and loathing crowd to understand that "yo mama a ho" should not be considered acceptable political discourse. And then comparing Trudeau to a rapist for a peck on the cheek?

Last edited by Zipperfish on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:43 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Speaking of stupid though, isn't it interesting how the worst perpetrators of personal attacks are all of a sudden so outraged against Ezra's personal attack on Justin. In fact they're so outraged they think they'd best personally attack him and anybody who won't lay claim to being as outraged as they are.

Outraged?

Hardly - sympathetic is more like it. If someone said crap like that - true or not - about my parents, I wouldn't want to talk to them either.

The only interesting thing is that Sun News doesn't understand age old adages such as, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you," "You reap what you sow," or "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."