Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2014-09-30 00:53:55
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:43 am

But before the local regulators from the false equivalency cabal turn up to tell us it's OK for Pakistani Muslim grooming gangs to start pimping little British girls again, because somewhere somebody else is doing something similar...Bullshit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:25 am

$1:
Victims came from 86 countries worldwide, with most trafficked victims from Romania and Poland.

$1:
Almost all of those cruelly brought to Britain to milk the benefits system while begging on the streets are from Slovakia.

Gypsies.

Just more fodder for Ukip, those people can enter the UK at will, and stay,
no problems.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:44 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
But before the local regulators from the false equivalency cabal turn up to tell us it's OK for Pakistani Muslim grooming gangs to start pimping little British girls again, because somewhere somebody else is doing something similar...Bullshit.

Nobody ever said its ok you fucking disingenuous little shit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:25 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

You

I took your toy away before you had a chance to rattle it in anybody's face. Boo hoo for you. You lose. Again. Now go tell mommy.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:31 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

I took your whine away before you had a chance to make it. Boo hoo for you. You lose. Again. Now go tell mommy.

. No you invented a false straw man argument that nobody has ever made because you're a slime ball and a liar... Typical of how you and your Rush Limbaugh crowd operate.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:41 pm

And you're a crybaby, and a bit of an idiot, bawling out phony indignation - about what exactly? Who even knows?

How on earth am I making a strawman argument to you if I don't know what your argument is? Give me an argument to avoid before accusing me of dodging it, you Marxist meathead.

I'm going to guess you are wanting to take credit for being one of the false equivalency brigade I spoke of earlier. Is that it? Are you accusing me of creating a strawman by warning off the strawman argument of false equivalencey and those who make it?

I hadn't thought of you when I called bullshit on that one, but whatever...

Very well then. If you have a point to make, make it. If you think you're being misinterpreted, tell me what your point actually is. But if it's "Yay, go false equivalency" that one always sounds more to me like just another weakling, crybaby argument looking to explain away bad behaviour, "Wahhhh, Tommy did it too!"

And if this big bad Rushy guy you speak of is picking on you, why is that my problem?

Isn't there some sort of encounter group, or something, limp-wristed lefties go to for that sort of thing? Can't you go share your feelings with each other, or something, instead of bothering people who don't even care?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:36 am

Wow this went south in record time. :roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:14 am

Benn Benn:

Sometimes people get tired of the same old, same old!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:28 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
Benn Benn:

I know what you mean. Like I'm tired of you following me around with lame and snotty remarks that have nothing to do with the thread subject.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:40 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Pretty much, yeah they did.

Granted, it's indirect but all the same there it is.

Much like when someone like myself denounces the preponderance of terrorism being moslem in origin and some assclown comes along and tries to shut me down by invoking the Crusades or some other horseshit from centuries ago to distract from the topic at hand.

Over 95% of the grooming gangs in the UK are moslem? Sure, but the assclown brigade will try to tell us how it's the 5% of grooming gangs being Euro that makes the whole thing a non-topic.

And now that the moslems in North America are getting busy with beheading people I'm sure the assclowns will roll out the nutbar on the bus in Canada who beheaded someone and say, "See, it's not just the moslems doing it!".

Giving credit where credit is due it was none other than Desert Dude who called this limpdick strategy "whatabouttery".

When confronted with an uncomfortable truth turning around and saying "What about...?" is not a valid response to the statement being made.

And your response to FD falls under the adage of he doth complaineth too much.

Because as my father was fond of saying, It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:22 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
fifeboy fifeboy:
Benn Benn:

I know what you mean. Like I'm tired of you following me around with lame and snotty remarks that have nothing to do with the thread subject.

My goodness, but you seem to think highly of yourself. Following you around :lol: Last time I checked, CKA is a forum for members, and it appears I am..... ah, you knew that anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol: Good try anyway. Win one for the Gipper, Dude.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:26 pm

No it's OK. I've got a better idea. I'm going to start to bookmark em.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:11 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
No it's OK. I've got a better idea. I'm going to start to bookmark em.
Good man, keep busy. It's the best way to keep out of trouble!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:34 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Over 95% of the grooming gangs in the UK are moslem? ]

What does this mean, exactly. Are you ignoring all the girls that are taken into the sex trade by other than "grooming gangs?" you're kidding, right? Where do you even get that figure from? But even if true, do you think this somehow represents 95% of girls pulled or forced into the sex trade? You're just isolating one scandal and making it into representing all of Britian. Pure bullshit. You could kick out all Muslims from Britain tomorrow, and girls being lured into sex work would continue unabated.