Category: Provincial Politics
Posted By: Alta_redneck
Date: 2014-11-24 12:25:02
Canadian

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:35 pm

Smith's right hand girl, now thats a knife in the back.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:41 pm

Yeah, looks like they're falling apart altogether. The by-election results were bad enough, but this is catastrophic. Prentice seems fairly cunning so I bet we see an election called for January or February now as everything seems to be flowing in a positive direction for the PC's. I'm not all that happy about it myself because that Tory caucus still has too many mooches in it that came along for the free ride with Redfraud. I'd like to see a lot of them forced out and replaced before a vot happens.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:47 pm

Here comes an election. Here comes higher income taxes, higher gas taxes and a possible sales tax. Nenshi is getting all excited. The Liberal rot party will run a ruckus over Albertans.

frigging cowards

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:00 am

Alta_redneck wrote:

Funny too, that PCs defecting to the Wildrose was about an 'ethical choice', but theses MLAs will 'have to answer for their actions'. :lol:

Sucks when everyone finds out your party is just full of old angry white rednecks.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:03 am

jj2424 wrote:
Here comes an election. Here comes higher income taxes, higher gas taxes and a possible sales tax. Nenshi is getting all excited. The Liberal rot party will run a ruckus over Albertans.

frigging cowards

Attachment:
onoz.gif
onoz.gif [ 31.94 KiB | Viewed 283 times ]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:35 am

DrCaleb wrote:
Alta_redneck wrote:

Funny too, that PCs defecting to the Wildrose was about an 'ethical choice', but theses MLAs will 'have to answer for their actions'. :lol:

Sucks when everyone finds out your party is just full of .

So, it's an ethical choice to defect to a party full of old angry white rednecks? :lol:

I can't speak for the farmer but Ms. Towle won't have to explain her actions to anybody, right from day one her constituents saw her talent was wasting away by not being part of the government. But still, she took up the cause of keeping Michner Centre open. I'm sure that's the hard work Prentice mentioned in the presser yesterday. Not to bad for a rookie MLA, not part of the government.

The Premier seen the hard work she put into that file and as they say, the rest is history. It's going to be an interesting week, rumor has it there could be 3 more crossing the floor. According to a certain Independent MLA.. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:05 pm

From what Towle is indicating in the Herald tonight there still seems to be a big problem between the fiscal conservatives/social moderates and the social conservatives inside the WR. If it's broken down to that kind of fight, with the hard-core so-cons accusing any moderates of not being 'conservative' enough (in that same sort of way that the social moderates have been pushed out of the GOP by the TeaBirchers with their bullshit 'RINO' accusations) then it's best this all happened now and got brought out into the light. If Smith tried but failed to get the social radical under control then WR is unelectable. This is Alberta, not Alabama, and there's no way at this time in our history that the bigots and Bible-thumper cranks from the God Squad are ever going to be put in charge of this province. I wanted to believe in the WR because I was genuinely sick of the sort of corruption that was blooming under Redfraud, but I'll hold my nose and start voting Tory again if that's what it takes to keep those mean-spirited self-righteous pukes who claim to be doing it all for Jaaaaaaaayzus out of power.

Fucking idiots, I can't stand those kind of people. :x

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:08 am

There are social moderates in the WRP? Who knew?

I thought the whole party platform was about examining MLAs expense reports.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:59 am

Best opposition party Alberta had in 50 years. Now we can go back to the PCs running wild and our opposition goes back to the useless paycheque collecting NDP and Libtards who wave a finger at them .

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:11 am

jj2424 wrote:
Best opposition party Alberta had in 50 years.

And it's a pretty low standard at that.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:03 am

DrCaleb wrote:
jj2424 wrote:

So in your books no opposition is better? As in NDP or the Libtards. Yet you will be the first one screaming about the lack of democracy in Alberta and the one party state. You leftards have got your head shoved up your arse so far you can lick your tonsils.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:15 am

jj2424 wrote:
So in your books no opposition is better? As in NDP or the Libtards. Yet you will be the first one screaming about the lack of democracy in Alberta and the one party state. You leftards have got your head shoved up your arse so far you can lick your tonsils.

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you any worse advice.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:00 am

Lemmy wrote:
jj2424 wrote:

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you any worse advice.

You still here? Didn't you quit last year?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:17 am

jj2424 wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
jj2424 wrote:

I love it when you make up what you think I say, then get frothing mad at the stuff you made up.

You never disappoint me!