Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:10 am

$1:
Lastly, now that you've endorsed genocide officially,

Can you point out where he has endorsed it. All I can see is him saying he can see something similar happening in other parts of Europe soon.

As for the everyone was slaughtering everyone and have been for centuries. You are spot on.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:18 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Not saying that I approve but I can see this same thing happening in more 'enlightened' parts of Europe in the very near future.

Lastly, now that you've endorsed genocide officially

I did not endorse genocide. Arguably I said I could understand ethnic cleansing as a desperate last-ditch measure for a society to protect their innocent children from predatory rapists.

But if you'd like to take up the flag of the child raping pedophile moslems then feel free to do so.

Curious, why are you so militantly defensive about child rapists?

Last edited by BartSimpson on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:19 am

$1:
Yet you still fail to indicate what groups and or nations condemned the acts of terror.

Every single Muslim group/nation that hasn't endorsed terrorism has condemned it repeatedly. It's not a secret. It's been the subject of dozens on threads on this very site.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:21 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
$1:
Yet you still fail to indicate what groups and or nations condemned the acts of terror.

Every single Muslim group/nation that hasn't endorsed terrorism has condemned it repeatedly. It's not a secret. It's been the subject of dozens on threads on this very site.

It's also been on several threads on this site where you can see many of those same individuals on MEMRI TV celebrating the jihadis to their Arabic-speaking audiences.

But you choose to only believe these people when they say things you like.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:23 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
$1:

Single.......that's about right.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:32 am

$1:
I did not endorse genocide. Arguably I said I could understand ethnic cleansing as a desperate last-ditch measure for a society to protect their innocent children from predatory rapists.

But if you'd like to take up the flag of the child raping pedophile moslems then feel free to do so.

Curious, why are you so defensive about child rapists?

Wow! Are you friends with Vic Toews?

Let apply the logic that you use on Moslems to America:

FACT: America has almost 2.5 Million people in prison! That's more than all the active terrorists under arms in the entire world.

>> CONCLUSION: Clearly, for America to have THAT MANY criminals, ALL Americans are criminals (or criminal supporters). Obviously, even the ones who appear to be law-abiding decent humans are plotting and scheming behind closed doors and raising their children to be criminals. There can be no other explanation!

FACT: Over 9 Million charges for serious offenses were laid in the US last year - almost all of the people charged were Americans. Including child rape.

>> Conclusion: "yet we're supposed to believe that crime has nothing to do with Americans when almost 100% of the people charged are American"

SOLUTION: Nuke the United states is the one and only obvious solution.

ACCUSATION: Anyone who doesn't agree with Nuking the US is taking the side of those criminal, child raping Americans. Why do you support child rape?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:33 am

martin14 martin14:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Also, Muslim Bosniacs are really converts, not colonists.

Lastly, now that you've endorsed genocide officially, I think you've renounced any right to feign indignity when someone calls you a racist. Or to pretend you have any moroal high group over the likes of ISIS.

How can someone be this retarded this early in the morning ? :|

Coming from one of the dumbest, least educated, most useless members of this site that's a fucking joke. All you do on here is troll.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:37 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
martin14 martin14:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Also, Muslim Bosniacs are really converts, not colonists.

Lastly, now that you've endorsed genocide officially, I think you've renounced any right to feign indignity when someone calls you a racist. Or to pretend you have any moroal high group over the likes of ISIS.

Coming from one of the dumbest, least educated, most useless members of this site that's a fucking joke. All you do on here is troll.

This coming from someone who endorses the barbaric ways of those assholes...now that is a fucking joke.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:37 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
$1:

Curious, why are you so defensive about child rapists?

That's a really nice Dodge! :mrgreen:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:39 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
martin14 martin14:

This coming from someone who endorses the barbaric ways of those assholes...now that is a fucking joke.

Link please.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:45 am

andyt andyt:
$1:
Link please.

What type...I have a 5/8" pitch split link...a 3/4" main link...or a whole chain 1" pitch you could take a link out of, I will even lend you my chain link removal tool.

Take your pick.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:49 am

$1:

Nobody on this site has ever endorsed that. How could you possibly think that, just because we don't agree with you?

That kind of thinking just proves what an extremist you are. You people think you're the exact opposite of islamists when you're just a milder, Western flavour of the same backwards thinking.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:53 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
$1:

Nobody on this site has ever endorsed that. How could you possibly think that, just because we don't agree with you?

That kind of thinking just proves what an extremist you are. You people think you're the exact opposite of islamists when you're just a milder, Western flavour of the same backwards thinking.

So you don't endorse their barbaric ways?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:54 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
andyt andyt:
$1:
Link please.

What type...I have a 5/8" pitch split link...a 3/4" main link...or a whole chain 1" pitch you could take a link out of, I will even lend you my chain link removal tool.

Take your pick.

So you've got nothing. Well, bullshit, I guess.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:56 am

I'm a progressive athiest, I would never endorse religious practices or conservative traditions and rituals. In fact they quite annoy me.