bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:51 am

andyt andyt:
Bring in a proper childcare program, like Norway's, I'm all for that. But with parents struggling to afford childcare, don't subsidized the ones that don't need it.

Like Norway's? You're complaining about subsidizing people who don't need it and yet, with the exception of Quebec, access to child-care and early education is generally reserved for very low-income families in Canada.
So you want a system like Norway's where EVERYBODY has equal access to subsidized child care and yet you don't want to subsidize those that don't need it.
Do you even know what you're arguing about anymore?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:55 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Do you even know what you're arguing about anymore?

andy's has never had a clue about what he posts. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:01 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
So you want a system like Norway's where EVERYBODY has equal access to subsidized child care and yet you don't want to subsidize those that don't need it.

Yes. If you just think about it a bit, you'll what an idiot you're being here. I want those who need childcare to have access, those who don't, why or how would they access it? Will people with no kids go to childcare themselves? Force some angry 15 y.o. into a room full of 4 year olds?

Jesus. YOu do know April fools is over, right?

Maybe once you've figured this out, you can educate the moron who posted below you, too.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:14 am

andyt andyt:

I want those who need childcare to have access, those who don't, why or how would they access it?

And they do. There are tons of daycare subsidy programs to offer childcare for as low as $8/day.

The problem that you and guys like Tommy The Beard don't understand is that the system isn't lacking programs, it's lacking facilities.

You can create a 'program' to pay for daycare but if you have nowhere to put the kids, the plan falls on it's face.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:19 am

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
andyt andyt:

I want those who need childcare to have access, those who don't, why or how would they access it?

And they do. There are tons of daycare subsidy programs to offer childcare for as low as $8/day.

The problem that you and guys like Tommy The Beard don't understand is that the system isn't lacking programs, it's lacking facilities.

You can create a 'program' to pay for daycare but if you have nowhere to put the kids, the plan falls on it's face.

$1:
The Norwegian state heavily subsidises public and private day-care centres. There are also many payment rates which, in effect, mean that parents are means tested and charged accordingly. The maximum fee for a childcare place in Norway is set at NOK2,330 (€308) per month. By contrast, Irish parents pay an average of €144 a week for childcare services.

Not so hard to understand how to make it work

How will this baby bonus to people who don't need childcare increase the number of spaces? Maybe ask your buddy, Stevo Helmet head (since apparently hair matters to you) for the answer.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:00 am

andyt andyt:

Maybe once you've figured this out, you can educate the moron who posted below you, too.

[laughat]

The only moron in this thread is the Timmies barista who wants the government to do everything for him. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:12 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
andyt andyt:

[laughat]

The only moron in this thread is the Timmies barista who wants the government to do everything for him. :lol:

Says the guy who wants the govt to pay childcare money to people who don't need childcare. Typical tightie rightie logic.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:13 am

andyt andyt:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
andyt andyt:

[laughat]

Says the guy who wants the govt to pay childcare money to people who don't need childcare. Typical tightie rightie logic.

Care to share that post of mine?

I'll wait but we know you can't share a post that doesn't exist.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:23 am

So you actually agree with me? Well great, come on, say it, you can do it? If you quit flinging shit, maybe your fingers won't stink so much, although you probably like that.

But first, since you're about citing quotes, how about you cite my post that shows I don't know what I'm talking about in regard to this thread, since that is where you decided to jump in. Back that up.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:32 am

andyt andyt:
A lot of back-tracking with no substance whatsoever.

Tick-tock liar.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:33 am

Go ahead, back up your claim. You just want to fling shit no matter what, even when you apparently agree with me. It's great to hear you don't agree with this program. So why not say that, instead of just jumping in to throw shit you have no backup for whatsoever?

Do you and Regina go to the same argument school, where when you've got nothing else, just tap out with blah blah blah?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:40 am

andyt andyt:
blah blah blah?

YOU made a claim and can't back it up. :lol:

Face it, you're a lying sack of shit. Time to man up and admit you lied or provide the post.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:46 am

andyt andyt:
Go ahead, back up your claim. You just want to fling shit no matter what, even when you apparently agree with me. It's great to hear you don't agree with this program. So why not say that, instead of just jumping in to throw shit you have no backup for whatsoever?

Do you and Regina go to the same argument school, where when you've got nothing else, just tap out with blah blah blah?

Wasn't me who had conversations with someone who isn't actually there. That's all on you. Maybe you're one of the street people who talk to themselves on the way to make coffee?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:48 am

Regina Regina:
andyt andyt:

Wasn't me who had conversations with someone who isn't actually there. That's all on you. Maybe you're one of the street people who talk to themselves on the way to make coffee?

I'm just going to refer to him as Lying Sack of Shit from here on in. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:50 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
andyt andyt:
blah blah blah?

YOU made a claim and can't back it up. :lol:

Face it, you're a lying sack of shit. Time to man up and admit you lied or provide the post.

I assumed from you saying I don't know what I'm talking about that you disagreed with my position. If not, then you're really saying you don't know what you are talking about either - so why are you talking?