Religion of peace.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:55 pm

andyt andyt:
Religion of peace.

Yes. You are correct. It is their fault. Without them the travesty of TSA overreach and assault on freedom would not be happening.

Or were you just looking for a link to the website?

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:48 pm

andyt andyt:
Religion of peace.

Not a word of any religious affiliation mentioned in the story. :roll:

Another failure by andy. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:40 pm

Andy's right. It HAD to be Muslims. Only Muslims rape and murder. It is known.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:44 pm

xerxes xerxes:

God, I hope you're joking. I'd hate to think there's two of you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:51 pm

xerxes xerxes:

It's not that they rape and murder, it's that their rape and murder is so much more heinous than when Christians do it. Because Christians don't usually shout "Christ is Lord" when they rape and murder, it's really nothing to remark about. Shout "Allahu Akbar" tho, and the heinous meter goes thru the roof. Wouldn't you rather be raped or murdered. or both, but someone not invoking a deity at the time. I know I would feel much more equanimous (no spell checker, not unanimous.) about it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:45 pm

xerxes xerxes:

They do seem to do it more often than other religious zealots. It is a fact. Always denied by those wearing blinkers. Which is also known.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:45 pm

At one time Canadians didn't need a passport or special pass to cross the American border.

At one time people would not have tolerated what has been happening with the TSA. They used to repeat little aphorisms to each other like "It's a free country, isn't it?" We actually believed that at one time. You don't hear it anymore.

911 happened. It happened after decades of worldwide Islam inspired terrorist attacks. I remember the case where a Muslim terrorist tried to get across the ferry from Canada to Seattle with a trunk load of bombs to blow up an American New year's celebration. A group of Islamic terrorists in Montreal were planning attacks on America from there. These are just the key ones I remember off the top of my head. There were more. I suggest there were many more.

In any case, eventually things changed. We then needed at least a passport or other pre-arranged, government certified passes to cross into America. YouTube became choked with videos of crying children getting skin frisked at airports. Little old ladies, were screaming "sexual harassment" in busy terminals. One guy in a wheelchair had his colostomy bag ripped loose in the middle of the terminal. And now according to the OP, TSA skin frisks have become so common the agents make jokes out of cupping pretty young guys balls when they body frisk them.

So yes, altogether that's what I would call a bad thing, and yes the "Religion of Peace" is responsible.

No religion of peace and none of that had to happen.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:01 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
At one time Canadians didn't need a passport or special pass to cross the American border.

At one time people would not have tolerated what has been happening with the TSA. They used to repeat little aphorisms to each other like "It's a free country, isn't it?" We actually believed that at one time. You don't hear it anymore.

911 happened. It happened after decades of worldwide Islam inspired terrorist attacks. I remember the case where a Muslim terrorist tried to get across the ferry from Canada to Seattle with a trunk load of bombs to blow up an American New year's celebration. A group of Islamic terrorists in Montreal were planning attacks on America from there. These are just the key ones I remember off the top of my head. There were more. I suggest there were many more.

In any case, eventually things changed. We then needed at least a passport or other pre-arranged, government certified passes to cross into America. YouTube became choked with videos of crying children getting skin frisked at airports. Little old ladies, were screaming "sexual harassment" in busy terminals. One guy in a wheelchair had his colostomy bag ripped loose in the middle of the terminal. And now according to the OP, TSA skin frisks have become so common the agents make jokes out of cupping pretty young guys balls when they body frisk them.

So yes, altogether that's what I would call a bad thing, and yes the "Religion of Peace" is responsible.

No religion of peace and none of that had to happen.

What did you expect from the isolated colony? They can't stop poverty stricken South Americans from crossing their border. Surely you don't think they're smart enough to keep someone with means and intent out. Your bullshit propaganda is misplaced. It should be aimed at those who chose to create themselves all powerful and grow............like the department of home defense. Those and the clowns who took pylons in front of the cameras.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:09 pm

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/chris-robe ... -1.3039660
Another example of how to build and empire.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:23 pm

Something is allowing excesses in security now, even at the expense of expected freedoms. It was not there at one time. Then it was. Why is that? What changed?

If it wasn't the terrorist threat that sparked it, and made giving up freedom for security feel justified, what was it?

Specifically would the TSA be getting away with its excesses now if the terrorist threat had not appeared to justify excessively intrusive searches where no threat was apparent.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:41 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Something is allowing excesses in security now, even at the expense of expected freedoms. It was not there at one time. Then it was. Why is that? What changed?

If it wasn't the terrorist threat that sparked it, and made giving up freedom for security feel justified, what was it?

Specifically would the TSA be getting away with its excesses now if the terrorist threat had not appeared to justify excessively intrusive searches where no threat was apparent.

Then ask yourself the simple question. Why not just screen the root threats and profile.
Why is it that the lowest person of the totem pole can screw up someones reputation for life. What did the link I posted have to do with Islam............yet they're all lumped together.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:48 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Ya don't let the fact that 99% of the targets and Victims of these terrorist attacks are Muslims distract you from the lie that you're the primary target in danger. The deadliest US attack after 9/11 was the Boston marathon bombing, which killed 3 people in 2013...12 years after 9/11. Meanwhile muslims have been fighting and dying on your behalf on a daily basis across the Middle East for over a decade.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:50 pm

Regina Regina:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Then ask yourself the simple question. Why not just screen the root threats and profile.
Why is it that the lowest person of the totem pole can screw up someones reputation for life. What did the link I posted have to do with Islam............yet they're all lumped together.

Because why blame "Us" when you can blame "them"