canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:59 am

Title: Arrest of Paris extremist who shot himself by accident thwarts imminent church attack
Category: World
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2015-04-22 06:35:53

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:59 am

Yet another responsible gun owner going to Church.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:25 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

No, this is another case of gun control laws that didn't do FA to disarm the criminal but they did assure the criminal that his intended victims would be unarmed and as such would pose no threat to him.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:47 am

That's true. Remember this guy from the previous Mohammedan terrorist incident where he hijacked the kosher deli?

He had to go to the underground in Belgium to procure weapons for himself and the Charlie Hebdo terrorists, because Paris is a gunfree zone.

Remember that French gendarme laying on the sidewalk begging for mercy, because he wasn't armed to protect himself?

They debated the issue on Fox.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:53 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

No, this is another case of gun control laws that didn't do FA to disarm the criminal but they did assure the criminal that his intended victims would be unarmed and as such would pose no threat to him.

I know my sarcasm can be a little subtle, but that is basically what I was trying to relate. It's only unreasonable to be armed at church if you are never in any danger, which has not been the case recently. Church seems to be increasingly a target for those disturbed individuals looking for an easy 'victory' over whatever evils they perceive lurk there.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:56 am

Yup, better we outlaw all religions and churches... more trouble than they're worth. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:58 am

It's only dangerous to attend if you go to a church in Egypt or Iraq. Pretty much everywhere else it's completely and utterly safe to show up and do your thing. Going by certain politics in certain places *cough*cough* the United States *cough*cough* what comes out of some of the churches is far more dangerous to liberty, privacy, and safety than someone (allegedly) lurking outside to wreak (alleged) mayhem on the (allegedly) innocent parishoners ever is.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:18 pm

Thanos Thanos:
It's only dangerous to attend if you go to a church in Egypt or Iraq.

Or Libya, Tunisia, Nigeria, Kenya, Central African Republic, Cameroon, Pakistan, Bangladesh, the Phillipines, Syria and apparently, now France.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages ... ttacks.htm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:54 pm

French churchgoers are all in danger now? Really? Has the French government declared jihad on them the way the Saudi government has?

Still no danger to churchgoers in Texas or Kansas though, despite all their claim of persecution from the Obamunist who keeps letting all those goddamn fagz and atheists live and such. Hyuk! (banjo music kicks in to high gear)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Thanos Thanos:

Still no danger to churchgoers in Texas or Kansas though,

It's unlikely. Citizenry are allowed to arm to protect themselves in Texas.

Although...ya know...there have been cases of gun attacks on churches in America.

The last one I remember was this one.

Sunday horror: Church shootings in Colorado; gunman killed by armed female church security staffer; Update: Church volunteer rushed toward the gunman;

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:13 pm

Thanos Thanos:
French churchgoers are all in danger now? Really? Has the French government declared jihad on them the way the Saudi government has?

Still no danger to churchgoers in Texas or Kansas though, despite all their claim of persecution from the Obamunist who keeps letting all those goddamn fagz and atheists live and such. Hyuk! (banjo music kicks in to high gear)

I get the impression from your posts that you have an unbridled hatred for conservatives. I hope it keeps you company at night.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:26 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Thanos Thanos:

I get the impression from your posts that you have an unbridled hatred for conservatives. I hope it keeps you company at night.

Are you saying that all church-going, fag-hating, anti-atheist, banjo-loving people from Texas and Kansas are Conservatives? [huh]

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:28 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Thanos Thanos:

I think he's into the sauce a little early, but this does seem to be his battle cry lately. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:30 pm

Thanos Thanos:
French churchgoers are all in danger now? Really?

Believe it or not, that's actually a good question.

Here's another one. Do you think British soldiers are a little more careful walking out of the Royal Artillery Barracks now, after Lee Rigby?

Do you remember the underwear bomber? Yeah, I know, ha ha, but he's the reason people can't carry bottles of liquid onto planes now.

$1:
About 20 minutes before the plane landed, on its final descent, he secretly ignited a small explosive device consisting of a mix of plastic explosive powder[25] and acid.[26] Abdulmutallab apparently had a packet of the plastic explosive sewn to his underwear,[27] and injected liquid acid from a syringe into the packet to cause a chemical reaction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwest_ ... Flight_253

So "are all French churchgoers in danger now?" Maybe. Maybe not, but I know one thing for sure. The purpose of terror attacks is to instill terror, and to make people believe they could be in danger whether they really are or not.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:39 pm

raydan raydan:
Are you saying that all church-going, fag-hating, anti-atheist, banjo-loving people from Texas and Kansas are Conservatives? [huh]

Not all of them are banjo-lovers.