bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:22 am

I'm afraid China will kick our ass in the cyber war zone. In this day and age that is the most crucial area.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:25 am

BartSimpson wrote:
No, it's about China wanting to have an empire in a world where empires are a thing of the past.

China isn't the one with troops all over the world.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:29 am

Zipperfish wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
No, it's about China wanting to have an empire in a world where empires are a thing of the past.

China isn't the one that just annexed two sovereign countries in the last decade either.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:30 am

Lemmy wrote:
China isn't the one that just annexed two sovereign countries in the last decade either.

If we annexed Iraq the fight against ISIS would be much easier.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:34 am

Zipperfish wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:

They aren't?

The PLA is currently deployed to Sudan, Mali, Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Namibia, Angola, and the South China Sea.

They're also currently courting Nicaragua and Venezuela for the potential of foreign basing of forces.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:35 am

Quote:
They're also currently courting Nicaragua and Venezuela for the potential of foreign basing of forces.

And if it's escaped you why these two countries it is because they are oil rich.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:37 am

DanSC wrote:

Oh, so you didn't annex Iraq then? You just stole all the oil and left?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:45 am

Lemmy wrote:
DanSC wrote:

Actually no, one huge prof is the lack of oil flowing directly from the fields to the USA. It is not happening and never did happen thus the whole war for oil cry was and is BS. Secondly Iraq does not have protectorate status nor colony status to the USA. Thus the claim of Iraq being annexed by the USA is utterly false and used to inflame biased and hate against the USA.

At best you can say Iraq is a failed puppet state set up by the Obama administration.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:46 am

stratos wrote:
I'm afraid China will kick our ass in the cyber war zone. In this day and age that is the most crucial area.

You can swim! :P [B-o]

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:51 am

Lemmy wrote:
DanSC wrote:

Well, Iraq isn't a territory of the USA, so the USA did not annex it. Also, considering how quickly ISIS is pumping and selling oil, there must still be some oil in the ground, so it would be incorrect to say the USA stole all the oil.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:52 am

stratos wrote:
At best you can say Iraq is a failed puppet state set up by the Obama administration.

lol, just like the meltdown of 2008 was actually because of the Obama economy. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:04 am

stratos wrote:
Quote:

And if it's escaped you why these two countries it is because they are oil rich.

You guys need to watch something outside of American news. Then unanimity of opinion is interesting though.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:19 am

Thanos wrote:
stratos wrote:

lol, just like the meltdown of 2008 was actually because of the Obama economy. :lol:

No it was the failed economic plans of many nations around the world along with congress demanding companies to subsidize home loans to people who could not afford the payments. This lead to mass foreclosures added to the economic down turn not just in the USA but around the world that escalated into meltdown. At no time have I ever blamed the Obama Admin for this so I'm not sure where you come up thinking I would.

But you laugh at my saying you can call it "a failed puppet state from Obama's Admin". Why? Was it not Obama who pulled out the troupes, all but 10k that people forget about, after the surge. Is it not his administration that overseen the elections that put into place the Iraqi Gov. The same Gov. that is falling apart as ISIS gains ground. So exactly how would you truthfully state the Iraqi Gov. I've already shown how it is not what you claimed it to be.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:23 am

Zipperfish wrote:
stratos wrote:
Quote:

You guys need to watch something outside of American news. Then unanimity of opinion is interesting though.

Actually the situation in Venezuela was posted here a few months ago. It was an article about how China wanted to help Venezuela build a canal linking the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.

Why do so many automatically point at the USA and say we are going after oil countries. When here is China doing exactly that and when Bart and I point it out you claim it is a American news induced thing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:32 am

stratos wrote:
Thanos wrote:
stratos wrote:

No it was the failed economic plans of many nations around the world along with congress demanding companies to subsidize home loans to people who could not afford the payments. This lead to mass foreclosures added to the economic down turn not just in the USA but around the world that escalated into meltdown. At no time have I ever blamed the Obama Admin for this so I'm not sure where you come up thinking I would.

But you laugh at my saying you can call it "a failed puppet state from Obama's Admin". Why? Was it not Obama who pulled out the troupes, all but 10k that people forget about, after the surge. Is it not his administration that overseen the elections that put into place the Iraqi Gov. The same Gov. that is falling apart as ISIS gains ground. So exactly how would you truthfully state the Iraqi Gov. I've already shown how it is not what you claimed it to be.

There is no option remaining here except to use the ultimate hammer.