canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:33 am

stratos wrote:
At best you can say Iraq is a failed puppet state set up by the Obama administration.

Say what? Obama? Did you really say that? ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:36 am

stratos wrote:
Actually the situation in Venezuela was posted here a few months ago. It was an article about how China wanted to help Venezuela build a canal linking the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.

Why do so many automatically point at the USA and say we are going after oil countries. When here is China doing exactly that and when Bart and I point it out you claim it is a American news induced thing.

I support the USA. But I'm not under the impression that the US is just sitting their minding their own business, either. The US are actively trying to maintain power, through military expenditures and projecting power globally, including invading and occupying countries. China is now strating to do the same thing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:40 am

Zipperfish wrote:
stratos wrote:
Actually the situation in Venezuela was posted here a few months ago. It was an article about how China wanted to help Venezuela build a canal linking the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.

Why do so many automatically point at the USA and say we are going after oil countries. When here is China doing exactly that and when Bart and I point it out you claim it is a American news induced thing.

I support the USA. But I'm not under the impression that the US is just sitting their minding their own business, either. The US are actively trying to maintain power, through military expenditures and projecting power globally, including invading and occupying countries. China is now strating to do the same thing.

I actually worry less about anything the US military does than I do about what the US media will do when they go out of their way to turn anything that barely even qualifies as a minor incident into the equivalent of being on the German/Polish border during the early morning hours of September 1, 1939. :?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:43 am

Zipperfish wrote:

Given that American power has prevented a major war for the past seventy years why is American power a bad thing?

Of course, any time that Canada wants to step up to the plate to maintain world peace you know I'd be all for it. [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:43 am

One day, the USA will default on its bond debt. They'll tell the Chinese to wipe their asses with that paper. It'll be the biggest heist in the history of the world (even bigger than the Iraqi oil heist). And who will we regard as the the aggressor in the shitstorm that follows?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:51 am

BartSimpson wrote:
Zipperfish wrote:

Given that American power has prevented a major war for the past seventy years why is American power a bad thing?

It generally isn't. It's the rush to have as many minor wars as possible that's more of a concern. And not just for the blithe indifference for the lives of the locals, as relatively detestable as they may be, who end up getting blown to hell. It's the reflexive and robotic lack of any concern at all by your politicians, pundits, and think-tank operatives for the lives of your own military personnel that's bothered me the most for the last few years. These types barely qualify as human anymore with the utter indifference they have for the results of their lies on your own guys. Why they're so readily followed by so many without any criticism or analysis of what they're saying is becoming increasingly baffling.

Face it, when you guys go into Iran it'll be because you bought into the identical pattern of lies and propaganda that led you into Iraq. Nothing will have changed at all, except for the names and locations of the targets. :|

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:57 am

Lemmy wrote:
One day, the USA will default on its bond debt.

"One day"?

Newsflash: By ginning up several trillion dollars in electronic currency every year we effectively default on the debt by diluting the value of the debt.

My in-laws who had trusted low-risk, low-yield certificates of deposit for their hard earned savings lost about 53% of their actual value from 1999 to 2011 due to the dilution of the dollar.

Canada does the same thing on a smaller scale and the proof is that the value of the penny was eroded to where it no longer made sense to use the penny. And the US made the penny all but irrelevant years ago but unlike sensible Canada we're wasting money on the continued production of a monetary instrument that is worth more as scrap metal than it is as money.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:58 am

Lemmy wrote:
stratos wrote:
At best you can say Iraq is a failed puppet state set up by the Obama administration.

Say what? Obama? Did you really say that? ROTFL

Reread what I wrote and you will understand if not then you fail to grasp the point that it was the Obama Admin that set the Iraqi Government up in the first place. Or are you like all unthinking people and just will blame Bush for what Obama has screwed up.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:00 pm

stratos wrote:
Reread what I wrote and you will understand if not then you fail to grasp the point that it was the Obama Admin that set the Iraqi Government up in the first place. Or are you like all unthinking people and just will blame Bush for what Obama has screwed up.

Yes, I'm an unthinking person who blames Bush for what Obama has screwed up. ROTFL That was a bad belly laugh. A little pee came out.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:06 pm

Quote:
Yes, I'm an unthinking person who blames Bush for what Obama has screwed up. That was a bad belly laugh. A little pee came out.

Glad you admitted to being unthinking. :D

Now can you honestly claim that the current Iraqi Gov., that we are talking about, was not presided over during it's set up by the Obama Administration. Can you honestly say that it has not failed and that it is/was at best a puppet Government. Not an annexed state like you claim it to be. Or are you as bad as AndyT just spouting out junk like a Troll?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Yes, I admit it. I was trolling you. Obama made me do it. I've seen Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I should know better than to tease the monkeys.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:12 pm

Lemmy wrote:
Yes, I admit it. I was trolling you. Obama made me do it. I've seen Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I should know better than to tease the monkeys.

In other words you stuck your foot in your mouth and after having it pointed out to you, you have nothing to back up your words. You failed in your initial post claiming the Iraq was annexed by the US an have utterly failed with any response but to try and ridicule me for saying that the current Iraqi Gov. can at best be said to be a puppet gov. of the Obama's Administrations making.

Had hopes for you Lemmy, I actually thought you might have some sound arguments for you stance. To bad you don't and just sound like a andyt troll clone.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:12 pm

Lemmy wrote:

Awfully racist of you to mention Obama, apes, and monkeys in the same post. You really don't do much to mask the microaggressions in your thinking, do you?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:19 pm

Microaggressions! No trigger warnings were given beforehand! I'm reporting you people to the campus diversity office! :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:22 pm

stratos wrote:
In other words you stuck your foot in your mouth and after having it pointed out to you, you have nothing to back up your words. You failed in your initial post claiming the Iraq was annexed by the US an have utterly failed with any response but to try and ridicule me for saying that the current Iraqi Gov. can at best be said to be a puppet gov. of the Obama's Administrations making.

You said it again! ROTFL I need some clean gitch now. Thanks a lot.