bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:23 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
Lemmy wrote:
Yes, I admit it. I was trolling you. Obama made me do it. I've seen Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I should know better than to tease the monkeys.

Awfully racist of you to mention Obama, apes, and monkeys in the same post. You really don't do much to mask the microaggressions in your thinking, do you?

It would be if I was referring to Obama as the ape. If Stratos is African-American, I will redraw the metaphor.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:27 pm

Thanos wrote:
I actually worry less about anything the US military does than I do about what the US media will do when they go out of their way to turn anything that barely even qualifies as a minor incident into the equivalent of being on the German/Polish border during the early morning hours of September 1, 1939. :?

Gotta keep the viewers going to the next commercial break!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:32 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
Given that American power has prevented a major war for the past seventy years why is American power a bad thing?

Of course, any time that Canada wants to step up to the plate to maintain world peace you know I'd be all for it. [B-o]

Whether they prevented anything is ultimately speculation. Nobody knows how things would have been. The only hegemonizing force since the fall of the USSR has been America--up until Russia's recent incursions into Georgia and the Ukraine.

It is to be expected that China will start projecting power at some point--maybe now. And China's citizens, too, will consider any foreign incursions to be for the greater good.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:33 pm

Zipperfish wrote:
Thanos wrote:
I actually worry less about anything the US military does than I do about what the US media will do when they go out of their way to turn anything that barely even qualifies as a minor incident into the equivalent of being on the German/Polish border during the early morning hours of September 1, 1939. :?

Gotta keep the viewers going to the next commercial break!

They're just lucky that the combination of bad television and an abysmal education system created such an unquestioning herd of cattle for them to profit of off. I'd like to see the real patriots get legitimately pissed off at their entire foreign policy being directed by the creatures in Tel Aviv and Riyadh, and stand up to put a stop to it, but I highly doubt at this stage that day will ever come. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:35 pm

Lemmy wrote:
stratos wrote:
In other words you stuck your foot in your mouth and after having it pointed out to you, you have nothing to back up your words. You failed in your initial post claiming the Iraq was annexed by the US an have utterly failed with any response but to try and ridicule me for saying that the current Iraqi Gov. can at best be said to be a puppet gov. of the Obama's Administrations making.

You said it again! ROTFL I need some clean gitch now. Thanks a lot.

As I suspected no intelligent response only name calling and redirection from your fails.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:35 pm

stratos wrote:
Lemmy wrote:
stratos wrote:
At best you can say Iraq is a failed puppet state set up by the Obama administration.

Say what? Obama? Did you really say that? ROTFL

Reread what I wrote and you will understand if not then you fail to grasp the point that it was the Obama Admin that set the Iraqi Government up in the first place. Or are you like all unthinking people and just will blame Bush for what Obama has screwed up.

I don't understand what you mean "set up the Iraqi government." In what way did he set it up?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:37 pm

Quote:
It would be if I was referring to Obama as the ape. If Stratos is African-American, I will redraw the metaphor.

My race should not matter considering your racial slurs were said in the intent to debase my points do to your lack of ability to respond in civil way.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Quote:
I don't understand what you mean "set up the Iraqi government." In what way did he set it up?

His Administration over saw the time period that the Iraqi Government was elected. He stated something along the lines that this was a Gov. that America and he would approve of and support.

I used the term set up do to Lenny implying that some how Bush was responsible for the current Iraqi government. Where in reality it was Obama who had a hand in the formation of the current government.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Zipperfish wrote:

The Obamunist set up the gullible Iraqis in the same way that Tony Soprano used degenerate gambler David Scatino's debts as an excuse to do a bust-out on the sporting goods store! Evil, evil Obamunist! :mrgreen:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Thanos wrote:
They're just lucky that the combination of bad television and an abysmal education system created such an unquestioning herd of cattle for them to profit of off. I'd like to see the real patriots get legitimately pissed off at their entire foreign policy being directed by the creatures in Tel Aviv and Riyadh, and stand up to put a stop to it, but I highly doubt at this stage that day will ever come. :|

I was home with a sick kid yesterday, mostly watching old Twilight Zones wiht her. It was awesome. I switched CNN on foir the first time in years, at one point, and I just can't believe anyone would voluntarily subject themselves to such self-congratulatory drivel. They spend half the time interviewing each other. "And now, for the reaction to today's apocalyptic events in Washington, we ask CNN Chief Grip Buford Lemay for his analysis!"

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Zipperfish wrote:
Thanos wrote:

I was home with a sick kid yesterday, mostly watching old Twilight Zones wiht her. It was awesome. I switched CNN on foir the first time in years, at one point, and I just can't believe anyone would voluntarily subject themselves to such self-congratulatory drivel. They spend half the time interviewing each other. "And now, for the reaction to today's apocalyptic events in Washington, we ask CNN Chief Grip Buford Lemay for his analysis!"

Did they set some time aside to get some important analysis of critical issues from one of the Kartrashians? PDT_Armataz_01_32

Of all the various phenomena of the last few decades that are obviously corrosive and damaging to the society and culture, especially to the American one, none of the others combined has been as destructive as the advance of 24-hour cable 'news'. Even blundering across CNN or FOX for just a couple of minutes is all you need as confirmation.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:52 pm

Zipperfish this article better explains what I mean by "set up" and "at best a failed puppet state". In the case of the term puppet state I use it in terms of countering any and all who claim the USA annexed Iraq. The best anyone can associate Iraq with being along side the USA is by calling it a puppet state. I myself would have a hard time saying it is not one. The more we do on Iraq's behave in regards to ISIS the more it looks exactly like a puppet state to me.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/23/world ... .html?_r=0

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:56 pm

This one covers more how we don't tell them who to pick for Government offices but in how to pick them. Thus, IMO, telling them who to pick from a select few people the USA Government approves of. It's not stated that way but sure as hell sounds like it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/art ... usive.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:59 pm

How does acknowledging the results of the last crooked Iraqi election and letting the dummies fend for themselves afterwards count as 'setting up a puppet state'? All you're really justifying, or trying to justify, is the failed Forever War concept that puts the American soldier and the American taxpayer eternally on the hook to prop up an abortion of a state that is so inherently venal and riven by sectarian hatred that there is no possibility at all of it ever existing as anything other than a dictatorship exactly like the one Saddam Hussein was already overseeing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:13 pm

stratos wrote:
Quote:

My race should not matter considering your racial slurs were said in the intent to debase my points do to your lack of ability to respond in civil way.

Hold on just a second, Fucko. I never made any racial slurs whatsoever. So you can retract that accusation straight away.